5. HIS Omega
1.5k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yukio looked up to see the burning temper and lust in Ryuichi's eyes. It made him uncontrollably shiver. Even in his past life, he was never physically intimate with anyone and nobody also dared to expose his or her desire towards him.

Their faces were so close that he could feel the hot breath of the man on top of him and the swaying of his black hair on his face. Both of their breathing were strained and before Yukio could open his mouth to say something, he already felt the spiteful tugs on his clothes impatiently getting them off his body. The buttons flew all over the room and he could hear his shirt being ripped. Even the unbuckling of his belt and the distressed pull of his pants were so quick that he had no time to react.

He raised his upper body up trying to escape but he was pushed down again. "Please---"

Suddenly, his lips were covered by the other person's lips. His consciousness spun and his vision became blurry. All he could feel was the intense sensation brought by the kiss. The musky scent also tasted so good and the saliva pouring inside his mouth was sweet. Ryuichi bit, suck, nibbled, and bit his lips again before he pushed his tongue inside forcing Yukio's lips to part. He sucked and toyed with the latter's tongue and licked on all corners of his mouth.

Yukio grabbed the sheets under him while his body writhed with the continuous attack of pleasure and other sensations that made him forget everything else. He felt Ryuichi's lips moved down to his neck and the tongue licking each place where his lips had touched. He occasionally stopped and sucked on his skin and Yukio let out a soft sound. It halted Ryuichi's move for a second and Yukio grabbed the other's shoulders and pulled him closer to his body.

Ryuichi looked up to see the person under him while his hands were caressing Yukio's back and waist. The latter's eyes were closed and his mouth was partly open letting out a series of moans. These sounds fueled the fire inside Ryuichi more. He bowed down to kiss Yukio's chest. He enveloped one of his pink beads with his warm mouth and his tongue played with it. He also gently bit and pulled it making Yukio gasp. He then turned to the other bead and teasingly did the same.

"Yukio... Say my name." His hands were kneading and caressing the soft and elastic skin underneath him.

Yukio felt a hot breath on his ears followed by the cold sensation of being licked. He shivered and subconsciously encircled his arms around the other's neck.

"Say it."

Yukio slowly opened his eyes to look at the demanding man in front of him. He didn't hear what he was saying or maybe he was already too intoxicated to understand, but because there was a question in his mind that emerged from the moment Ryuichi started harassing him, it was the question that came out of his mouth instead of a name.

"Why..?"

The face that was somehow a little bit gentle already a while ago suddenly turned ferocious again and Yukio felt his legs being cruelly pulled up and put on the other's shoulders. Just a split of second passed and he felt a strange intrusion in his chrysanthemum hole. Good thing that due to his estrus, he was already releasing some natural lubrication there but still, it was painful and shocking for him. His eyes widened and he desperately moved to escape. He tried to kick the person in front of him but his legs were caught and he was pinned sideways on the bed. Leaning on his side now, two fingers were already assaulting his back.

His hole itched a lot more and the wet and warm muscles inside sucked and clamped on the intruding fingers in. It was so tight that Ryuichi needed to exert some force so that his fingers could move inside. It was really hard to break through the very tight muscles despite the lubrication.

"First time?" Ryuichi sneered, mocking him. "Or are you just good in pretending?"

Before he could answer, another finger went in and all three scissored inside his hole expanding him in a hurry. He saw Ryuichi used his other hand to open and pull down his own pants and underwear. Yukio was now weak beyond words. The intense stimulation, the mad pleasure, the intoxication by an Alpha's hormones, and the raging flow of his own hormones, all drained his energy and now all he could do was lie there and close his eyes. He could hear himself moaning and letting out the most humiliating sounds that he had ever produced in his whole life. But he didn't care anymore.

For a brief moment, the fingers left his body but was immediately replaced by a hot and very hard object.

"Aah!!" Yukio screamed feeling the searing pain and his tearing skin on that part. It was so painful that he thought he'd faint. The object was too big and too long that his hole was forced to expand wider than its limit.

When Ryuichi saw the tears flowing from the other party's closed eyes, his quivering lips and his trembling hands clutching the blanket like it was his lifeline, he stopped midway and pulled back a little. He looked down to see that the pink hole was now bleeding. His heart felt like it was twisted. Only the head of his rod stayed inside.

"Yukio..." He bent down and buried his head on the nook of his fiancé's neck, "I can't stop. I'll be crazy if I stop."

The suffering omega heard the apologizing tone in the overbearing Alpha's words. He knew it was foolish but his heart softened. Why not, this man was the first and the last man that he loved. The man that could make him the happiest before but also the man that could plunge him into sorrow.

Yukio lifted his hand and touched the back of Ryuichi's head that was still buried on his neck. He gently moved his fingers and caressed the hair that was a bit wet with sweat.

"It's okay... You can move."

Hearing this, Ryuichi raised his body up and stared at Yukio whose eyes were now open and looking at him without blame nor hatred at all. He touched the latter's cheek that was furiously blushing with all the blood rush. Yukio leaned his head towards the hot palm and closed his eyes.

"It will hurt more."

Instead of answering, Yukio moved a little to face him again and encircled his arms around Ryuichi's neck.

The Alpha took it as a cue. He slowly pushed his rod back inside until it was completely enveloped by a warm and moist softness. "Aahh... Hmmm... Yukio..."

With the intense pleasure running all throughout his body, he slightly bent his head backward and closed his eyes.

"Ryuichi..." Yukio also gasped. He felt as though there was a live electric current running from his hole towards all parts of his body up to his scalp and his toes.

Hearing his name from the Omega's lips, everything that held him back vanished. Ryuichi held Yukio's waist and started to slam rapidly inside. The strength was too strong and the speed was great that the body under him swayed and jolted. He'd slow down for a while then sped up again, hit softly for a while then furiously slam back again. The frantic rhythm was sending Yukio to the heavens and he completely lost control of all the sounds that escaped his throat and lips.

Ryuichi was also gasping and the whole room was filled with loud sensual noises and was hot with the two frenzied hormones mixing together.

When Yukio was about to touch his hard member that had long been wet with a pre-cum, his hand was stopped by a bigger hand and his member was grasped and massaged in a very erotic way. Ryuichi's thumb even poked and teased the small hole on its tip. "Don't touch what's mine." The possessive man kissed his lips again and lightly bit him.

Pleasured both in the back and in front at the same time, Yukio became more delirious and the moaning became wilder. He unconsciously dug his nails on Ryuichi's back and scratched him countless times. The pain just added to the stimulus that heightened the Alpha's arousal.

Feeling the thing inside him getting bigger and harder, Yukio's eyes widened, "No, no more. Don't... don't get bigger. Aahh..."

"What?" Ryuichi leaned, licked his ears and whispered. The hot breath was fanning Yukio's nape and the lower tip of his ear was bitten.

"Too... too much. Can't... Hmm... Ryuichi..." his toes were already curling and his breathing became more agitated.

"Yes?" Seeing that the other party was reaching the climax already, he attacked faster and fiercer until Yukio's body trembled intensely.

"No... no... It's so good!" Yukio's upper body arched from the bed. His eyes were closed and his red and swollen lips were gasping for air. He was shaking his head and both hands were pulling his hair. It was an extremely sensual sight that Ryuichi would never want to miss for anything in the world.

"Aaah!! Ryuichi!" A hot milky fluid was shot on Ryuichi's abdomen and the latter leaned again to hug the trembling body under him.

When he finally started to calm down, the Alpha cupped his face with both his hands and looked at him directly. "Are you okay?"

Yukio could still feel the hard object inside him and it seemed like it was still far from getting soft. He looked back at the one holding him with watery and kindled eyes that were too sensual.

"Yes..."

"Can I go on?"

Yukio put his arms around the other's neck again and pulled him closer. He kissed him and deftly licked his lips. "Yes."

The act continued and as Yukio got weaker and weaker, he couldn't feel the stamina of the one above him waning. They have already changed positions a couple of times and he had cummed three times already. As he thought that his consciousness was starting to drift away, he felt the other's breathing became heavier and the gasping became louder.

Yukio felt the Alpha's tongue keenly licking his nape. Before he realized what Ryuichi was about to do, he was already stung by a jutting pain of a very deep bite. The teeth that sunk on the skin of his nape stayed for seconds before the bitten area was comforted with another licking. The pain subsided when the wet tongue moved over it. The whole process of marking happened a lot faster than Yukio had imagined ever since he was a kid and the pain was even quicker to disappear.

In turn, Yukio contracted his muscles in the back and clamped the assaulting member tighter. The added sensation made Ryuichi more excited and just seconds after, his body became rigid and his member swelled and wildly pulsated oozing a huge amount of fluid inside Yukio. The sensation of a flowing hot stream inside him felt so comforting and it gave him a kind of satisfaction that was at par with his own climax.

Ryuichi was about to pull it out when both of them were stunned. A certain muscle inside Yukio clutched and knotted around the cumming object and even pulled it in securely.

"Yukio... Please let me stay inside for a while." He leaned on the body that received him and hugged it tightly.

Yukio's hand hugged him back and the other hand caressed the head that was now soaked with sweat. He didn't even notice at what part of the whole act had Ryuichi completely removed all of his clothes because the strong and well-toned body that he was hugging now was already naked.

"Hmm." Yukio closed his eyes and savored the sensation of the hot flow inside him.

Not even a drop was spilled, all of the fluid was absorbed inside. The amount was more than the normal so it took quite a while before the pulsating stopped and the muscle inside relaxed. After pulling his member out, he moved to have a good and clearer look at the Omega who has quickly fallen into deep sleep. His lips were slightly open and although he looked exhausted, his sleeping face was so peaceful.

Ryuichi stood up and prepared a warm bath. He then went back to the bed and carried the sleeping body to the bathroom. He gently and meticulously cleaned Yukio, even the hole that was now so red and swollen. Countless of red marks were so evident all over the latter's body and there were small cuts on his lips from the Alpha's biting.

He moved his hand towards the nape that now bore his mark. An overwhelming happiness and sense of ownership flooded his heart. This was HIS Omega. Nothing and no one would ever be able to change that. Immersed in joy, he leaned over to gently kiss the lips that also bore the cruelty of his intensive arousal.

After thoroughly cleaning and drying Yukio's body, he carried him back to the bed, dressed him in a pair of pajamas and tucked him in. He then went back to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. After getting dressed, he laid beside the sleeping man and held him in his embrace.

When Yukio opened his eyes, a sleeping face that he had dreamed of for more than a hundred times over the years welcomed his sight. Upon noticing that his arms were around the man's waist embracing him and he was using Ryuichi's arm as his pillow, his face instantly turned red and he could again feel his blood rushing to his head. He abruptly sat up but the excruciating sensation in his back and hips made his brain's circuits snap.

"Uhhg!" He gasped and tightly closed his eyes. He certainly and agonizingly felt like he was beaten by ten gangsters and was ran over by a car.

"Stay in bed today. I'll bring whatever you need to you."

When he turned to look at the one speaking, the man was already walking away from the bed.

"I need to--" He touched his throat, it felt so dry and hoarse that it hurt to talk. When he raised his head, a glass of warm water was already handed in front of him.

"Drink."

He was lost in the man's expressionless face but he was comforted that at least, his voice and tone weren't so cold anymore. He took the glass and obediently drank all the water in it. He wondered why he couldn't act rude and scream at him nor attack him for assaulting him last night.

But then, he realized that he also consented for it along the way and truth be told, he wanted and enjoyed it. It was like what he thought was just a forever dream suddenly came true. Yeah, it started in a very painful way but he didn't want to fret about it anymore. He didn't want to be a hypocrite, hurting this man would just be the same as hurting himself a thousand fold.

Ryuichi woke up with a mixture of different feelings and thoughts. A feeling of fulfillment as an Alpha, physical satisfaction, curiosity about what Yukio was thinking as of this time, wariness about the possible consequences of what happened last night to their fragile, almost non-existent relationship, and above all, the still lingering rage about the cause of his madness, that man named Eiji.

Ryuichi's attention was drawn back to the man on his bed when he saw the latter touch the mark on his nape.

"Last night..." Yukio's face was so red and he looked up to meet Ryuichi's gaze but immediately looked down.

"I'll get some porridge from the kitchen. Stay here."

Yukio didn't answer and just ran his fingers on the fresh mark that he gained from all the madness last night.

Downstairs, Ryuichi was walking towards the kitchen when he saw his parents eating breakfast with Ayako.

"Mom, Dad, Aunt Ayako, good morning."

"How is he?" A deep and sincere concern was written all over his mother's face.

"It was his first estrus. Even in mind, I know he wasn't prepared for it. Also... his body experienced some... some... He was under..."

Ayako couldn't bring herself to speak about the medications and suicide attempts that her son had been through in front of the people that would soon be his second family.

"He's okay. Just exhausted. I'm bringing some food to him now."

Ryuichi cut Ayako's struggle in composing her sentences in a gentle and reassuring tone. He completely understood what the worried woman wanted to say but couldn't put into words.

"Ayako, please stay here today. We have everything that you need. It might be just better for him to stay in bed the whole day and recover fast."

"Even if he wouldn't be able to recuperate enough, we all know that he would still go to the office tomorrow." Ichirou added some words to his wife's persuading.

"Yes, thank you. I really appreciate your family's generosity." She then turned to ask Ryuichi. "Will it be fine for me to come and see him this afternoon?"

"Yes, Aunt Ayako, of course."

Just a few minutes after, Yukio saw Ryuichi coming back to the room with a bowl of porridge with some meat and vegetables, a piece of banana, a glass of warm milk and a glass of warm water. It turned out that the kitchen had already prepared his food early in the morning. It seemed like everyone knew. He could feel his face heated up in embarrassment.

"Eat." The domineering Alpha placed the tray in front of him.

He looked down on the tray and answered without looking back, "After eating, I need to go home."

"It's Sunday."

"My mom is surely worried."

"She stayed."

Yukio's eyes looked up trying to measure the truthfulness in those words, "She stayed? Why?"

"She was worried. She said it was your first estrus and you weren't prepared." After saying it, Ryuichi moved closer and picked up his spoon. He scooped some porridge and brought it to Yukio's lips. "Eat."

He took the spoon and said with a low, embarrassed voice, "I can do it."

Ryuichi didn't insist and stood up again.

Yukio was deep in thoughts while silently eating. He didn't notice the other person in the room was intently watching him.

"Your mom will stay here the whole day."

He knew why. Everybody expected him to stay in bed and rest today. "I... It's better if we go home."

"Why is it better?"

"Ryuichi... I... I don't know why it happened last night. I don't know what I did to make you angry like that. But... but whatever it is, it's okay. I'm not angry at you. If I have made you angry, it only meant I was being careless... I'm sorry." His voice was really low but no word escaped Ryuichi's keen hearing. "Staying here is uncomfortable for everyone..."

There was silence after his last word. The listening party seemed to be giving him time should he want to say more. When the former was sure that the latter wouldn't talk anymore, he walked towards the door.

"A set of clean clothes will be sent here by one of the house helpers. I'll leave so you won't be seeing me. Take your time to recuperate here."

Even after the door was closed again and the man who had just marked him was already out of sight, Yukio still couldn't believe his ears, "Eh?? Was I misunderstood??"

---------

Author's notes:

This is un-proofread and unedited yet. My brain is a little bit on fire again so I just let some of my thoughts flow into words. Should you have any corrections, please feel free to send me a message. Thank you! (^_^)

14