Chapter Five- The Council
78 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location-Antiqua Town Hall, Antiqua City

Hushed whispers and murmurs filled the chamber halls. The bustling sound among the elderly council members died down when the door swung open, revealing five shadowy figures. Three men and two men walked down the grand, golden hall dressed in long white and black hooded robes. The other councilmen bowed their heads, only lifting it when the five important council members were in their respective seats. A single spotlight was switched on, giving the five members a look of being heavenly, and above everyone else in the room.

"Will the six prominent guild masters of Athera please step forward." One of the five spoke up. The councilmen turned their heads towards the door. Six figures walked into the room. One of them being Zion. His expression of boredom was off putting for everyone else in the room, but he did not care. He had better things to do than be at this meeting.

A light blue holographic screen appeared before the guild master, with their names and guild listed in bold.

Lovelace Nile- Serpent Sorcerers Guild

Diva- Musika Guild

Dante Rodriguez- Rosemiles Guild

Asahi Saito- Eve's Guild

Daiyu- Sacrament Guild

Zion Monte Cristo- Black Bandit Guild

The holographic screen disappeared, and on the head council members stood up. The tallest out of the five was a tall, lanky male with skin as pale as snow. He lifted his hoodie to reveal his bald head with random black lines drawn on top. His sunken, soulless eyes stared at the guild masters before him.

"You have been all brought here today to discuss your summons. We will go through each guild and their summons class, and you as masters, will need to clarify that the information we have is correct." His voice was slimy, and icy. No emotion could be heard through any of the words he spewed. That was Jugner for you. The ex guild master of Serpent Sorcerers.

"Master Lovelace. You have summoned a young man that is of knight class, am I correct?" Jugner asked. A dark skinned man with long turquoise dreads, dressed in a velvet purple wizard robe, stepped forward. His orange eyes stared at his ex master.

"That is correct. A first for our guild." Without saying another word, he stepped back.

"Master Diva and Master Dante, you have both received summons that fall under the mages class. Is this correct?" A tall, tanned woman and short pale man stepped forward. Diva's long wavy black hair reached down to the floor. She wore a black leather bra top, and black leather trousers complete with some red heeled boots. Her long eyelashes complimented her hot pink eyes. Her black glossed lips was pulled into a smile as she spoke.

"The Musika guild has recieved a mage classed summon, you honour." Jugner nodded, his eyes focused on the red and white tuxedo wearing, short man. Dante lifted his top hat off, revealing his noughts and crosses shaped pupils. His long pointed moustache looked comical compared to his tiny face.

"The Rosemiles guild has summoned a human that has fallen into the mage class as well." His transatlantic radio voice echoed through the grand hall. Jugner looked at Asahi, who proceeded to simply nod. Asahi Saito was the youngest out of all the guild masters. His long lilac hair, paired with his pearly eyes, which he was unable to see through, made him incredibly beautiful. He wore a pale blue yukata with white floral detailing. His feet were covered in white socks and black sandals.

"You have received an elf as your summons, am I correct?" Jugner asked, to which Asahi simply nodded. Zion contained the yawn that almost escaped his lips. He was beyond bored by this point, and simply wanted the meeting to end, so he could head back to the guild and have a nice cup of tea. Jugner then reached Daiyu. The said woman was a tall, curvaceous woman with long pink hair. She wore a black and blue tuxedo, with a cane clasped in her left hand.

"I have been able to gain three summons, all of whom are a part of the mage class." A collective group of gasps and whispers emitted across the hall. Three summons were already unheard, let alone all of them being of mage class. Jugner made a face of acknowledgement. He nor did the other members expect any less from the number one guild in all of Athera. Daiyu's maroon eyes pivoted over to Zion, who was simply smirking. His hands were in his pockets, and his bored mannerisms were greatly pissing of the fierce guild master.

"I suppose you summoned someone for the first time to be smirking like that." She remarked, venom dripping from every word. Zion whistled before nodding. Jugner lifted an eyebrow up, bemused.

"You have not reported anything that pertained to you having a successful summoning." The grand council member simultaneously stated. Zion let out a chuckle.

"I love the element of surprise. Plus, the real talent is getting lucky with my first summoning. After all, which one of you folks has a demon on your teams." The room went into an uproar.

"Impossible!" Daiyu exclaimed, pointing a finger at the blonde man. Her face was going red. Zion simply turned around, and proceeded to walk out the door.

Now this was far more interesting.

6