Chapter Eleven- Axe Hats
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location: Axe Hats Magic Tool Factory- Stone Wall Village

"How many tools have been created today?" A low voice rumbled across the small 50s styled office. Various arts and certificates were hung up on the brown walls. The large guild symbol of a hat with a axe lodged into it, was painted on the door. The scent of a cigar filled the room, with its smoke following suit. The deep voice belonged to Sir Terrance, the guild master of the Axe Hats. He was a man way too large for the office space. His wore a red and black tuxedo. His large fingers were covered in gold rings of various designs. His tanned face had scars and freckles all over it, and his black eyes were soulless. His baldness was covered with a small black hat.

"Around fifty, sir." A smooth male's voice answered. "There's sixty more left before the daily goal has been it." He turned over the clipboard, and nodded his head after verifying what he had said was right. Giorno Rossi was a tall man with porcelain skin, long blonde hair and strikingly beautiful golden eyes. He wore a beige loose linen shirt, and black fitted trousers with black small heeled boots. Several silver rings with gems attached to them, cupped his fingers.

"What's the reason they are moving so slow?" Terrance asked, taking another inhale of his cigar, this time blowing it out in front Giorno's face. The said waved away the smoke before answering his guild master's question.

"The machine seemed to have been overworked. I'm afraid the quality does not match the demand." Terrance slammed the fist down, but before he could get a word out of his, the window to the office smashed open, shocking the two men. Two young men flew in, fighting each other. Giorno finally snapped out his daze, summoned a rope and tied the two culprits within seconds.

"Explain yourself Jay, Henri." The twin boys looked at each other, sticking out their tongues and throwing insults at each other.

"Jay decided it would be funny if he threw my magic spear into the mana pit. I didn't think he would actually do it, now my favourite staff is gone forever." The pink haired boy spoke.

"That's what you get for killing Timothee." The red haired boy fired back. "My beautiful fish is gone because of you." He spat. Just as Henri was going to retaliate, the ground started to shake, terrifying the young children.

"Why don't you two mutts behave for once." Terrance said. His voice was low, menacing and scary.

"We're sorry dad. But it's his fault!" The twins simultaneously yelled. Terrance sighed, before grabbing them by their collar and throwing them out of the office via the door.

"As I was saying. We're going to need to increase the tax in this shit hole. I don't want any of my profits going toward the machines. Make sure this happens within the next few days. Busy is booming, and I don't need anything going wrong. Is that clear?"He took a seat back on his chair. "Oh, and round up all the other guild members. We're going to have a part, and the casino king himself is coming to town." Giorno nodded, before bowing and leaving.

(Review and comment)

1