Chapter 19
90 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note: I'm leaving a note at the beginning of the chapter, not at the end this time, mainly for a warning. This chapter is centered on Chenqing and Suibian. Next again will be LWJ and WWX, but also a little bit of everyone else. There is explicit smut in this chapter. You've been warned. This may be the last update for a while, there's only a few chapters left so I have to stretch them out, make the chapters longer (unless I decide to divide it up and make a few more chapters if I have to. We will see.) and wrap up the story in the final upcoming chapters. Hope you like the chapter. ❤️💕💕🥰)


_________________


Chenqing and Suibian stood off in the corner away from the Lan family, the Nie brothers, away from Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan. 

They both stood watch over Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao. Su Shi was still an unknown variable but they would find him soon enough.

"When I get my hands on that little..." Suibian growled.

Chenqing snorted and waved his hand while rolling his eyes. "Yeah, you'd maim him."

Suibian quirked a brow at him. "Like you're any better."

Chenqing did the same back. "Yes, but I have...more restraint... usually. You know that."

"True," Suibian muttered, eyeing Jin Guangshan's ruined person. The little bastard was a descendant of his blood line and he was filth. Trash. 

"Hey! Are you still alive?" Suibian snapped briskly, landing a swift, harsh kick to Jin Guangshan's stomach, forcing him to curl up on the ground. Squirming around just like a pathetic worm. But that was even an insult to worms, because they probably served a better purpose than this bastard. 

"Do we really have to give this piece of garbage a trial or something? Do we really have to wait? I could just get rid of him now and save us the trouble. Please, can I kill him?" Suibian pouted his lips at Chenqing.

Chenqing had his eyes closed and wasn't even looking at him when he briskly replied, "no."

"Oh, come on! I mean, look at him! He's already half dead at this point. I'd just be putting him out of his misery." Suibian shrugged, and then paused. "Ugh, nevermind. It's too merciful and kind for the likes of him anyway."

Chenqing snickered. "You never change. You're impatient like a child..or more like a dog with a bone. An absolute menace." He shook his head, his tone was dry but his eyes were full of fondness.

Suibian gave Jin Guangshan another hard kick, watching him curl up and try to crawl away (unsuccessfully) and Suibian snickered. 

Chenqing sighed. "Okay, you menace, quit tormenting the half dead former Jin Sect leader." 

Suibian turned his full attention back to Chenqing, smirking. "But it's fun." He stalked closer into Chenqing's space, putting their faces an inch apart as he spoke into the other's ears, his lips softly brushing against it. "You like that I can be a menace. I'm yours after all." He dipped his head and gave Chenqing's neck a gentle lick with the flick of his tongue before using his teeth to bite down with soft nibble at the same spot. He felt Chenqing shudder, as he had pressed up against his chest with his own, he heard the low moan in the other's throat.

Suibian had erected an invisible barrier around the two of them. They could see and hear the others but they themselves couldn't be seen or heard. 

He crushed Chenqing tightly in his arms, giving him more attention. He really loved how soft and tender Chenqing's neck was. He pressed soft kisses slowly down the others neck leaving tender trails, He knew all his lovers best spots. They haven't done it in a while honestly, with everything that had been going on and Suibian was ravenous for this man. 

He pulled back to look Chenqing in the eyes, seeing that his face was flushed slightly and his breathing was coming faster, his eyes had a sheen of sheer want for him. 

He brushed his finger across the Chenqing's cheekbones. "I've missed you like this. I want to see you become completely undone beneath me." Suibian brushed his thumb across the other's bottom lip, dipping the digit into his lover's mouth, watching him latch onto and suck on it. "Good boy." He purred as he leaned and pulled Chenqing into a deep, slow kiss. He reached with his hand to grasp Chenqing's hair and crush him closer, there wasn't an ounce of space between them. Suibian growled deep within his chest. He pulled Chenqing's head back as he broke for air from their kiss, forcing him to arch his neck and went back to attending it, biting and licking trails until he got to his collarbone and back up again, and he brought his other hand up and and slowly pushed it under Chenqing's robes on his chest, finding his nipple and started flicking it, his fingers toying with it.    

Chenqing arched his chest with a low keen, his body pleading for more. 

Suibian had pushed them up against the pillar behind them, Chenqing's back against it. Suibian freed his other hand, using both to pull his love's robes from his shoulders slowly to expose his chest to him, and the abused nipple was red and pert from all his attention. 

Suibian grinned before dipping his head back down to leave another trail of kisses down his chest, until he got to the abused nipple and took it into his mouth. Chenqing gasped, arching up against him, his body crying out for more. He had always been very sensitive. He played with the nipple in his mouth, licking and swirling it with his tongue, then nibbling it, sucking on it. Chenqing's hands were in his hair, grasping desperately, Chenqing ground his lower half against Suibians, they were both hard as stone, and Chenqing was desperate, seeking friction, burning with need. Suibian had moved onto the other nipple, keeping up with his dutiful ministrations, slowly giving into the burning desire inside him and he ground himself against Chenqing, their hardness rubbing through their robes, created more heated friction between. Suibian brought his face up to Chenqing's for another kiss, their mouths molding together breathlessly and they ground their bodies against each other in tandem. Suibian growled with frustration. It wasn't enough, he needed more. 

-[smut warning]-

Suibian barely had time to brace himself before the scenery around them changed. Chenqing had brought them back to their place. Suibian frowned, pausing for a moment, worried about the bastard and his son.

"Don't worry, Lan Xuan has it covered. He'll watch them. In the meantime, you need to finish what you started, and take me." Chenqing demanded as he laid splayed out on their bed, a little breathless. 

After that, they both made quick work of getting their robes off and Suibian prepared Chenqing thoroughly and wasted no time, slowly pressing his hard length inside him. They both groaned at the sensation. Suibian loved the feeling of Chenqing's walls gripping him as tightly as a glove and it made his eyes roll into the back of his head. 

Chenqing flipped them suddenly, so that Suibian lay on his back. Chenqing braced his hands on Suibian's chest, and started to ride him, lifting himself up until only Suibians tip was inside him before thrusting back down, taking all Suibian's hard length to the hilt, making sure it hit that spot. The slick sound of flesh coming together echoed throughout the room through their love making, their bed rattling with the force. 

“Fuck,” Suibian cursed, throwing his head back as Chenqing rode him hard and fast, feeling his hardness slide inside Chenqing’s walls, hitting home each time. “Yes, that’s it, just like that, take me deep inside you. Show me how you own me, my love.” Suibian moaned, rocking his hips to meet Chenqing’s. “Yes, yes. Fuck. Fuck, yes, yes! That’s it, take all of me. Feel me inside you, Chenqing, you feel so fucking good I wish I could keep my cock seated inside your body forever. You feel so good, so good, Chenqing. I feel your walls hugging my cock, your so greedy, my love. "

Chenqing’s head was thrown back as he bounced up and down riding Suibian's hard length, savoring and loving the feeling of its large hardness sliding inside his walls hitting that spot, filling up his empty hole over and over. Chenqing could never get enough, he wanted more. He lowered himself down onto Suibian’s chest, their faces and inch apart and molded his mouth against Suibian’s, crying out against his lips every time he felt the head of Suibian’s cock, pounding harshly into that bundle of nerves inside of him. 

“Suibian!” Chenqing cried out, voice full of need. “Fuck me, please.” 

Suibian growled, flipping them over as he responded, “With pleasure.” Suibian thrust back inside him, angling his hips to aim for Chenqing’s spot. Suibian pulled out, till just the very tip was inside before slamming home again, over and over, pounding his cock through Chenqing tight channel.

Suibian had pulled back for a moment every time he felt too close to coming, keeping them at the edge of the precipice but never letting them fall. Whenever he sensed they were both about to come,  he squeezed the tip of his lover's cock to hold back his climax, while Suibian held back his own.

"Watch my cock as it fills your tight little hole, I want you see your greedy little body taking every inch of my cock inside of you," Suibain growled. "Look at how well your body knows me, watch how you swallow my big cock into that hungry little hole, feel your walls clasp tightly around me. You like that, don't you? You can feel every rigid inch of me. My cock belongs inside that hot, tight little hole. You were made for me. Thats it, my love, feel me, feel me fill you up." Suibian moaned raggedly. 

"Oh, yes! Yes! Give it to me! Ruin me, Suibian. More, more, harder! Ah, ah, right there. Please don't stop." Chenqing moaned and begged loudly, his eyes riveted to watching where both of their bodies, blended, coming together as one, his eyes filled with a sheen of lust.  And as Suibian had ordered, he kept watching his lovers cock thrust in and out of his body, watching the hard flushed length get devoured by his hole. "Good boy," Suibian crooned, their bodies rocking together in tandem, shaking the bed, their skin slick with sweat.

Chenqing panted, squirming and pushed his hips desperately, meeting Suibian for each thrust, crying out with more streams of needy filthy cries, "fuck, Suibian, that's it, fuck me good and hard, just like that, let me feel your big hard cock. Feel me with your seed. I want to be filled with you, filled with your come. More, give me more, please, need it, I need you." Chenqing tightened his walls, squeezing around Suibian's cock, as if he was trying to milk everything out of him, begging to be filled with Suibian's come, "not yet, good boy, we're almost there." Suibian purred in response, with a sweet, but crushing kiss which Chenqing took greedily.

Chenqing panted, squirming and pushing his hips desperately, meeting Suibian for each thrust, crying out, and mumbling a more streams of needy filthy cries, "fuck, Suibian, that's it, fuck me good and hard, just like that, let me feel your big hard cock." Chenqing tightened his walls, squeezing around Suibian's cock, trying to milk everything out of him. 

Suibian pulled out suddenly and Chenqing cried out at the loss. "Shhh. Spread your legs wider, and put your legs over my shoulders - yes that's it. Good boy. Bear it all to me, bend that beautiful body of yours."

Chenqing did as he ordered, Suibian grabbed ahold of Chenqing's hips and felt the other cross his ankles over his back and positioned his swollen hard cock at his entrance, and slowly slid back home, but never completely to this hilt this time, keeping them from coming just yet when they had been so close. He made love to him like this, hard and slow, teasing Chenqing little by little. His lover had already become completely undone and at his mercy, filling Suibian's ears with his keens and cries. 

Suibian wanted this moment to last forever, reveling in the feel of Chenqing, his scent, his body, and the feeling of Chenqing's walls gripping his cock hungrily as he basked in the warmth Chenqing's love and trust.

Suibian had kept tight reigns, on holding off his own release so he could draw this moment out between them for as long and as much as he could. He brushed at the tears from Chenqing's eyes from over stimulation and gave him a sweet gentle kiss which was returned. "I know, love, hold on to me." Chenqing nodded, nuzzling into his hand. 

Suibian let himself go completely, giving into his carnal desire. 

Suibian pounded his cock into Chenqing's body to the hilt, who was arching into each thrust with abandon, giving all of himself and taking every inch of Suibian's big hard hard cock to the hilt as Suibian aimed for that sensitive bundle of nerves; pounding the head of his cock over and over at that spot, watching his lover squirm beneath him, feeling his own release reaching its peak, he slowed down so he could leaned down to take his poor lover's swollen neglected length into his mouth, sucking on it eager, licking away all the pre come that spilled from its weeping slit. He hummed, circling his tongue around the length, before sucking the tip again until he pulled away, driving his hips deeper, harder. 

"Come, Chenqing, come with me." Suibian ordered breathlessly, pistoning his cock inside his lover, no longer able to hold back his release, he came with a loud shout as Chenqing cried out his own release, his come spurting over the both of them.

Suibian rode out his release, emptying the stream of come shooting from his cock into Chenqing's warm tight walls that greedily squeezed every drop from his cock, milking him until he was completely spent. Suibian pulled out, rolling onto his back, dragging a worn out Chenqing with him. He chuckled. Chenqing snuggled against him, resting his head on Suibian's chest, their legs intertwined. He gently ran his fingers up and down Chenqing's spine, occasionally playing with locks of his hair.

"That was incredible. It's been a while since we have done it and gone hard for so long. Must be all our pent up frustrations and it's been a while since we've done this at all since..."

"Yeah, a lot has happened." Chenqing sighed heavily against him. 

They both became a little somber thinking about Wei Wuxian, worrying about him. They had been struggling to deal with his death as well, especially how it had happened, and the way it happened and they had both wanted some type of vengeance. It had been out of their expectations that Wei Wuxian would even be able to come back. But they were grateful. They had both missed him a great deal, even Wei Wuxian wasn't aware of how much. They saw themselves in him from a long time ago. And they became his companions, his weapons, his instruments. If they had come forward sooner, made themselves known and intervened they could have stopped, but the opposite is also true. No matter how powerful you are, sometimes you still feel powerless. They can't change the past, but they can still mold their future into something good, be present, and be there for Wei Wuxian. 

"We should clean up shortly, and you go back to the Jiang Sect. I'm going to go on a hunt." Suibian grinned. Chenqing arched his brow, a small smile on his face. "On a hunt, huh? What are you, a wolf?"

Suibian laughed, kissing Chenqing on the forehead.. "Yeah, a big bad wolf in sheep's clothing. On the other hand, let's not use that reference, because A-Ying hates dogs, since he's terribly afraid of them."

Chenqing laughed this time. "We both know your not a dog, as he does too. What your afraid he will not like you anymore and avoid you? Over something so silly? What a big baby you are." Chenqing rolled his eyes.

Suibian gave him a pouty face. Chenqing kissed it away and lightly slapped Suibian's chest. "We will take a quick rest, a little cat nap, before we clean up and go back and I will leave you to hunt."

They snuggled closer, allowing themselves to be lulled into slumber at the sound of each other's breaths. They were still wrapped tightly in each other's embrace while the slept in the comfort of each other's arms.

4