Learning How to Teach
54 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A total of ten cultivators stood in front of Mors with their heads down, an equal mixture of both men and women. Just from a quick scan of their auras, Mors notice that they are all Mortal stage but are close to breaking into the next stage. Mors looks at the Event notification one more time before nodding his head to the cultivators.

"Fine, I shall train all of you, I will teach you all one technique of the Sky stage"

"Wow…"

"Sky stage!?"

"What would senior gain from this?"

A young woman said while looking at Mors. These cultivators have only learned Earth stage skills. In the library, most of the skills books and scrolls were of the Earth stage, while scriptures of higher stages are something that can only be read when given permission. To them as long as they are attendants the idea of even learning a Sky stage skill is incomprehensible outside of the realm of dreams.

But now they have been presented with the chance to learn a Sky stage skill, the question now being how much this senior would ask of them for the teaching. As they all look at the pondering Mors, anxiety builds up in their heart, until he spoke and broke down that anxiety.

"Nothing big really, just that you would all owe me a favor. Of course, if you don't want that you can always back out of this."

"Of course not."

"It sounds good to me."

"Same here."

"Great to hear! In that case, all of you get in position. I will teach you for 2 hours today, and after that, I will continue teaching tomorrow."

"Understandable!"

The cultivators said in unison as they got into position. They stood in two rows of 5 in front of their teacher. Mors scans them one last time as he started to teach the young cultivators a useful Sky stage skill.

"Today I will teach you 'Mind over Body', this skill will increase the control you have over your body. The first step of this is very simple: Try to move."

"That should be eas-"

But before the young man could finish his sentence, a yellow and transparent Mors appeared in front of him. With cold and unfeeling eyes, the yellow Mors pushed the cultivators to the ground. An enormous amount of pressure was pressed against their bodies.

The cold voice of Mors echoes across the training grounds.

"One must have great control over their Body. The Body only listens to what the Mind tells it. Push past your mortal limits and take full control of your body. Push your Mind over your Body"

Mors lectured as he looks at young cultivators. Mors had always been curious if he could teach the skills he learned from the game to the people of this world. After all the game never really told you how to practice the skill, but its' lore. The lore to him, someone who has spent countless hours on the game was more than enough to learn. But he wondered if that would be enough for these cultivators.

"Episode 154, how to Become a teacher"

Mors muttered to himself as he started to walk around the cultivators, ready to continue to recite the lore of the technique.

---------???-----------

Wu Wong is a young 19-year-old male cultivator. Today was supposed to be a normal day, he would go to training grounds and train one of his skills, as per usual. But that all changed when the husband of lady Zhihui arrived. In just a few short minutes he had shown them the strength of an amazing skill.

He did not know who was the first to ask, but the fact that Mors was now teaching them because of that mysterious hero made Wong thank them deeply in his heart. But Mors did not hold back a single inch of his power as he made them attempt to move their bodies against the great might of his yellow copies.

Wong tried his best to move his body, but he couldn't muster the strength to try. The pressure that pushed against him did not allow him to even move an inch. No matter how much he try to control his screaming muscles they did not move.

Soon a large shadow covered his sweating body. Mor's eyes landed on him for but a second. Before turning his eyes to someone else and speaking.

"The Mind automates many of the Body's processes for you, such as breathing, heartbeat, and the release of hormones. It is time for you to take control of these things. Increase your control over your body to the cellular level."

Wong could not understand Mor's words half of the time, but he was able to get the gist of it. Access more parts of his brain and gain even more control of his body. Wong closes his eyes as he channels his QI around his body, trying to increase the strength of his own Mind.

His brain slowly started to get enhanced by the QI. But doing such a thing requires a lot of concentration and QI. He felt like he was making no progress. What the hell was he supposed to do!? Wong repeated this thought over and over again in his mind, trying to find a solution and comprehend the meaning behind Mors' words.

As his mind continued to work overtime to command his body and make it move against the pressure that Mors was exerting on him. As his emotions grew his increasing desire for movement amplified. Wong felt something else attempt to move his body. It was not his mind, but it had come from it.

It was his will, his soul, his spirit. As he continue to push past the limits placed by his mind, his soul became stronger. But his will was not strong enough, it could not surpass the Body yet. But it was possible, he could do it. He just needed some more time and he woul-

"That is, it for today, come back tomorrow at the same time if you wish to learn more.". Mors said as he makes the yellow copies disappear.

The cultivators started to slowly stand up. Some of them were having difficulties after trying to move for such a long time. Their muscles are aching, tendons screaming, and their skin is sticky with sweat.

But they all felt that they learned something from this lecture. The cultivators bowed down to Mors as they thanked him for his teachings, only for Mors to merely nod his head before leaving them.

 

4