Synchronization 15%
55 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It has been 2 days since Mors first "Disciple" learned the skill of Mind over Body. In these two past days, the rest of the disciples also learned the skill. As the system happily gives out rewards for the event. Both he and Zhihui earn 2500 points from the event and receive an increase in their reputation.

This brought Zhihui one step closer to getting everyone's admiration and respect. Smiling so much this past two days that Mors is curious how the muscles of her face aren't tired. Maybe she was working out the muscles of her face? It really could be possi-

"I don't know what you are thinking but it annoys me"

Zhihui said with an annoyed look on her face, her right-hand curling up into a fist, as she hits his shoulder. Mors laughs a bit as he touches his shoulder, she sure likes hitting him. Not like he minds; he is fine with being domina-

"I will punch you again!"

"Ah~ so scary!"

"You!"

The couples laugh and joke with each other. Even Mors did not notice that he was slowly breaking his own roleplay character and showing more of his true personality. Maybe because he and Zhihui are in a similar situation with this being their second life and all. Maybe the deep growing feelings for her had made him this way. But it was too soon to call what he feels for her a crush.

The couples stop joking with each other as they get back to business. They were not in their apartment, but on the personal training, grounds found in the clan state. The reason is that Mors wanted to train a very specific thing that has been helping them at random times.

That is [Synchronization], this skill, stat, talent, whatever it is. Have been popping out every so often, especially when they are fighting as a duo or against each other. They both had a theory on how this [Synchronization] happens. This is why they are here today, to find out the way to activate it.

"I believe that it appears whenever our thoughts are in sync"

"I am inclined to believe that as well, seeing as you don't even know it. It must be a new thing to this life"

Mors nodded his head to Zhihui's remark

"Then let's try thinking the same thing"

Mors said as he takes out his red sword, Zhihui makes her wooden wand appear as well. The two of them try to sync their thoughts. A lot easier said than done, they did countless attacks against each other. Not really trying to beat the other, but trying to get their thoughts in sync.

Sword slash was stopped by the rising ground. The wind blades were dodged by the beautiful dance of a deadly sword. The ground shook and broke apart with the strike of an axe. The air becomes hot and red with the creation of the first fire. The couple continues to trade blows like this for a while. Only stopping after a full hour of no results.

"This is not working Mors"

"I can see that.."

"Good to hear your eyes are working"

"Ah…we got to try something else. How about we try doing the same thing?"

"…."

Zhihui looks at Mors with dead cold eyes, he said that like it was not what they were trying to do the past hour.

"Please don't look at me like that, it scares me"

"Thank god it does..so what is your plan?"

"How about we try doing an attack together? Like we both want to swing the sword at the same time"

"Why did we not try that out first?"

"Because our first [Synchronization] happen while we were fighting each other. So, I thought maybe our thoughts need to be in line for it to appear"

"That sounds good, let's give it a try then"

Zhihui said as she stretches out her hand to grab Mors right hand, the hand he was using to hold the sword. Their fingers intertwine with each other as they bring the sword sky-high. They swing it down with all of their force, and for a split second their thoughts, match as the system rang in its cold mechanical voice.

[Syncronization..5%]

Their muscles become stronger and their feet faster. The sword strikes the ground with immense strength. Breaking apart the stone that makes up the floor of the training ground. Thankfully it was nighttime and there is no one around them. If not, they might be caught in the crossfire.

As the couple looks at each other, the synchronization stops. Their bodies went back to their normal state, but they could not hide their smile. Their hands do not separate as they talk.

"it finally works!"

"haha thank the Celestial Dragon. So, tell me what you were thinking?"

"Oh, how I wanted this work"

"Same here!"

"Maybe the longer we are in sync the stronger the effect."

The couple look at each other as they started to practice getting their thoughts in sync. Along the process, their moves even become synchronized. Their training slowly turned into a dance, a dance of two, a dance of one, of two sides, one coin.

They were hitting numbers like 5 or 10 percent, but nothing higher than that. But did they not stop their dance, as it become less about training and more of their dancing. They have moved away from their original plan without even knowing. But it was still a deadly sword dance.

Their movements were sharp and fast passed. Their Qi move around their body, the elements move to Zhihui's command, and the sword shines with red light under Mor's hands. Soon Mors tosses the sword to the sky, as he makes Zhihui spin around him.

Making her stop once she was at his side, their thoughts long have long since become one and the same. As they stretch out their hands. Like they were about to bow. The sword lands between their hands as they grasp the handle with strength. Then with all of their emotions and strength, they swing down the sword.

The sword becomes enchanted with both of their QI. The elements surround the sword as countless copies of it were stacked on it. As the sword leaves behind yellow afterimages. The system rewards them with its cold voice, as the sword strikes the ground and causes a large explosion. Shaking the area around them and creating a large deep scar in the earth. The light that originated from the sword was like a mini sun and combining it with the large explosion. Some of the guards keeping guard went on high alert.

[Syncronization..15%]

Their mouths moving as one, they spoke the same words with the same emotions. As they name their first combined skill.

"Regression of First Death"

[Regression of First Death has been created. This skill has no stage and can only be used when synchronization is above or at 15%]

[For learning your first combined skill and taking a closer step to something greater. 2500 points will be awarded]

[Warrior Rank 5->6]

[Name: Mors Mundin

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 6

Stats:

Mind: 106

Body: 106

Soul: 106

War Manifestation: 106

Blood Line: Imperial(Emperor)

Legacy: War's Everlasting Concert

Martials Art:

[War Everlasting Dance(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Flamengo Bloody Dance(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Soragui(Heaven) Rank 5](Spears)

[The Man Hunter(Heaven) Rank 3]

[War's First Symphony(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Spirit Farmer Insight(Sky) Rank 1]

[Labyrinth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 1]

Talents:

[Soft Feet][Martial Aura][Blood Thirsty Eyes]

Fate Points:10,952 ]

[ Name: Wu Zhihui

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 6

Stats:

Mind: 100

Body: 100

Soul: 100

Wisdom Elements: 100

Blood Line: Scholar(Emperor)

Legacy: Ever knowing Wisdom Speaker

Martial Arts:

[The First Flame(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Wisdom Judgment(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Spirit Water(Heaven) Rank 6]

[Earth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 5]

[Cutting Winds(Heaven) Rank 9]

[Splitting Lighting(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Dead Blood(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Refine Metal(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Start Gravity(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Elemental Eater(Primordial) Rank 5]

Talents:

[Breaker of Fate] [Love by the Elements] [Elementals Veins] [Refine Mind][Wisdom Insight]

Fate Points: 19,242]

2 days till the murders start

 

5