Destroying a Cult Part 1
51 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kun started sprinting with all of his strength. The muscles of his legs flex and contract. He runs past the unmoving Mors. Kun left behind a trail of dust. He could not help but curse himself in his own mind, someone has seen him, and it was another cultivator!

If his actions get reported to the sect or clan, then all hell will break loose. He needs to find his friends as possible and help them deal with this cultivator. He looks behind him, seeing that the cultivator was no longer following him. A small smile grows on his face as he continues to run with all of his might.

Going past turns and twits, by dark alleyways, and so on. Till he finds a small, secluded house in the distance, he slows down. Breathing out a sigh of relief as he slows down somewhat but does not stop. He opens the door, not caring to close it on his way in.

The house is a simple poor mortal house, but in this house,  there is a secret staircase below the central red color carpet. He lifts the carpet up and walks down the staircases with fast steps. Arrived at a long stone corridor with torches on either side.

He runs down this empty corridor, his steps echoing behind him. The sound of voices enters his ears as he arrives in a large room. A large wooden table in the middle of the room, with nine chairs around it. Eight of those chairs were already occupied by his friends. His panicked voice breaks their conversation.

"We have a problem! Someone saw me about to kill someone!"

"What!? Was it a cultivator!?"

"Do you think I would have run here if it was a fucking mortal!"

"Did you at least lose them?!"

Another voice asks him as Kun nods his head.

"Yes, I di-"

But he was cut short as a black dagger is embedded into his skull. Piercing his head and brain as he falls down to the floor without even knowing he had lost his life. As his lifeless body falls down and reveals two figures. A male figure wearing a black mask and holding a red color sword. Next to him is a beautiful woman with tan skin, long black hair, and gray color eyes.

The woman is the first one to speak

"Xue, Hui, Shui, Jie, Yong, Min, Da, Ling,and Kun"

Shivers went down the corrupt cultivators' spines, they knew who this woman is and by association who the man standing next to her is. Zhihui spoke while looking at the corrupt cultivators.

"Do you really think that your actions will go unnoticed?  But fear not, today will be your last day in this world"

The strongest and the leader of this small group spoke up, being a Warrior Rank 9 cultivator. His strong aura gets press on the weaker members and the Warrior Rank 6 Mors and Zhihui. He was scared at first, but these are just weak cultivators. He and his group can handle this couple.

"just because you got your talents back doesn't mean you get to become arrogant little miss. We have you both outnumbering and outranking! Today is your last day alive!"

Mor's scuffs at his statements as countless yellow copies of Mors surround the wooden table. Some of them with bows and arrows, spears, or swords. A proper army has to incircle them before they even knew about it. Mors cold and masculine voice echoes in their ears.

"I don't know about outnumbering"

"And your rank won't even matter"

Follow Zhihui as she appears behind a Warrior Rank 7. In her hands, for a split second, they saw twin black daggers. As dark as the night, blending in with the shadows. Before the cultivator could even react, she stabs the dagger into his head. Piercing his skull and brain with almost no difficulty. His lifeless body dropped down to the floor like it was nothing. The remaining cultivators could not comprehend what had just happened.

How could a lower-rank cultivator be able to kill two of them with ease!? Just what is going on!? The cultivators fall down this rabbit hole of corruption because they love blood and war. They love the strength they got from killing people and drinking blood. But these two cultivators had another way of getting way stronger than normal. As their status windows will happily show.

[Name: Mors Mundin

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 6

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

War Manifestation: 200

Blood Line: Imperial(Emperor)

Legacy: War's Everlasting Concert

Martials Art:

[War Everlasting Dance(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Flamengo Bloody Dance(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Soragui(Heaven) Rank 5](Spears)

[The Man Hunter(Heaven) Rank 3]

[War's First Symphony(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Spirit Farmer Insight(Sky) Rank 1]

[Labyrinth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 1]

Talents:

[Soft Feet][Martial Aura][Blood Thirsty Eyes]

Fate Points:72]

[ Name: Wu Zhihui

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 6

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

Wisdom Elements: 200

Blood Line: Scholar(Emperor)

Legacy: Ever knowing Wisdom Speaker

Martial Arts:

[The First Flame(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Wisdom Judgment(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Spirit Water(Heaven) Rank 6]

[Earth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 5]

[Cutting Winds(Heaven) Rank 9]

[Splitting Lighting(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Dead Blood(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Refine Metal(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Start Gravity(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Elemental Eater(Primordial) Rank 5]

Talents:

[Breaker of Fate] [Love by the Elements] [Elementals Veins] [Refine Mind][Wisdom Insight]

Fate Points: 42]

In the Cultivation Tower the normal meta of 2+- your rank came from the fact that most fights were decided by skills, talents, and stats. The boss monsters of the game had a boost in all of these aspects, making them more dangerous than NPCs and other monsters. But now with the ability to buy stats like it's nothing, both Mors and Zhihui can have the stats of a boss monster.

There is a reason these cultivators have fallen down to corruption; they were weak, and they still are weak. But while they are weak, they aren't inexperienced as the remaining seven cultivators go into action. They knew that staying surrounded by the large army won't help them. So, they need it to escape as fast as possible.

The leader of the group, a Warrior Rank 9 cultivator cut open his leg's muscles. Letting his blood run down it as he channels his QI into it. Making his muscles even stronger as he jumps up with incredible strength. The Mors with bows started to shoot at the cultivator. Their arrows hit parts of its body, as the Mors disappear after doing their mission.

The leader breaks through the stone ceiling and the entire wooden house that is built on top of it. He could see from the air a battle is going on in the once quiet and dark meeting room. The sound of the wooden house breaking awoken the mortals around him. The leader, whose name is Min, landed on a nearby street. He needs to run away from those monsters as fast as possible. Along his way, he saw a mortal man walk out of his house.

With a red flash in his eyes, Min made a cruel claw weapon appear in his hands. As he cuts the mortal man's head clean off his body. As blood flows out of the open wound, Min controls the blood from the mortal man. Drinking it and growing in strength. He hopes he could escape this city before the couple finishes dealing with his other coworkers.

[For killing a Warrior Rank 6 cultivator. 1600 fate points will be given]

[For killing a Warrior Rank 7 cultivator. 1700 fate points will be given]

[The points will be equality share]

[Name: Mors Mundin

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 6

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

War Manifestation: 200

Blood Line: Imperial(Emperor)

Legacy: War's Everlasting Concert

Martials Art:

[War Everlasting Dance(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Flamengo Bloody Dance(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Soragui(Heaven) Rank 5](Spears)

[The Man Hunter(Heaven) Rank 3]

[War's First Symphony(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Spirit Farmer Insight(Sky) Rank 1]

[Labyrinth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 1]

Talents:

[Soft Feet][Martial Aura][Blood Thirsty Eyes]

Fate Points:1,722]

[ Name: Wu Zhihui

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 6

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

Wisdom Elements: 200

Blood Line: Scholar(Emperor)

Legacy: Ever knowing Wisdom Speaker

Martial Arts:

[The First Flame(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Wisdom Judgment(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Spirit Water(Heaven) Rank 6]

[Earth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 5]

[Cutting Winds(Heaven) Rank 9]

[Splitting Lighting(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Dead Blood(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Refine Metal(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Start Gravity(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Elemental Eater(Primordial) Rank 5]

Talents:

[Breaker of Fate] [Love by the Elements] [Elementals Veins] [Refine Mind][Wisdom Insight]

Fate Points: 1,692]

[Deal with the Blood Corrupt Cultivators]

[Reward: 10,000 fate points

Reputation Increase with in the Elemental Weapon Sect]

[Failure: -10,000 fate points and decrease reputation within the Elemental Weapon Sect]

 

5