Destroying a Cult Part 2
63 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The couple saw the leader of the corrupt cultivators run away. But they made no effort to chase after him, they would catch him soon enough. What they have to worry about now is the remaining cultivators in front of them. One of the corrupt cultivators, a woman of warrior rank eight started to channel her Qi.

She breathed in the cold and moist air of the room. Puffing her cheeks up as she blows air at the yellow Mors that surround her. The breath is full of Qi, the sharp winds hit the yellow Mors. As the air touches the Mors they disappear, shattering like glass. This is one of Mors summons weaknesses, they are very frail. As long as someone attacks them with Qi the summons will disappear.

Not like Mors cared as he could easily summon even more of his copies. Every copy that completed its mission or got defeated got easily replaced with a new copy. The corrupt cultivators were not stupid, and they notice that as long as Mors stands he can continue to summon his copies. So, two warrior rank 7 cultivators rush towards Mors. Their weapons are infused with Qi.

They try to dodge the attacks of the copies, as wounds appear on their bodies. But their weapons, coadded with Qi easily shatter the yellow Mors. They were getting closer to him, behind his black mask, Mors had a teasing smile. They were being smart, but sadly for them. The meta has changed, it's no longer two plus or minus your current rank. But it has been elevated, to three, maybe four.

The corrupt duo, saw hope in front of them as they made it past the copies. Reaching Mors as they launch their most powerful strikes.

"Die!"

The male cultivator said, his sword becoming extremely sharp. It was cutting the very air itself like it was tofu.

"Feed the Mother!"

The other cultivator, a woman, started to change the tip of her spear into a blinding white color. Her spear aims for Mor's heart, while the male cultivator aims for Mor's neck. Seeing Mors stay still, they thought they had won, that he has been frozen with fear. That is till Mor's eyes turn bright red, and a sense of dread and death assaulted their very being.

But [Blood Thirsty Eyes] show a diminishing effect when used against those of a higher rank and stage. At best it slows them down by a second, but in a second, it's all Mors needs it. As he grabs the woman's spear with his left hand, pulling her off the ground and making her clash with the male cultivator.

Their bodies collided with immense strength as they crash against the stone wall. Their bones broke and twisted, and their organs got pierced and damaged. Their brains are assaulted by an unimaginable amount of pain. Their screams escape their dry throats. A piercing deafening scream, the perfect singers for Mor's symphony.

[Wars First Symphony] finally started, and the beautiful cruel music of war and battle entered his ears. With beautiful steps, he moves towards new prey. Summoning a copy behind him to deal with the two cultivators as. As killing them personally is not worth his time.

The still-standing cultivators saw how easily Mors dealt with two higher-ranking cultivators with ease and could not help but feel fear. How can a warrior ranked six be stronger than them?! One of the rank seven cultivators thought this, ignoring for a second the presence that appear behind him.

The sense of danger alerted him as he turns around to face the new enemy. Only to be greeted with a black-as-night dagger. The dagger moves at incredible speed, he could not dodge the dagger as his left eye gets pierced. But Zhihui did not stop till the dagger came out at the other side of the cultivator's head. His lifeless body hit the ground as Zhihui takes out the dagger from it.

She looks at Mors as he separates the head of a male cultivator from his neck. Drawing a beautiful arc of red blood. as blood splatters around him, both Mors and Zhihui turn their eyes to the last corrupt cultivator.

The woman looks around her, seeing the dead bodies of her friends truly made the fear she is feeling set in. The hungry eyes of the duo, not the monsters in front of her made her legs shake. Strength left her body as she falls down to the tears building up in the corners of her eyes. How could these cultivators be so strong!? How!? The burning question become too much as she spoke.

"How!? Tell me how are you two so strong!? It should be impossible! You must have sold yourself out to corruption! It has to be! There is no other explanation!"

"no there is"

Zhihui said as she arrives in front of the woman, her dagger, still as black as night is slowly press against the woman's exposed neck. Mors, who is behind the woman grabs the back of the woman's head, slowly pushing her forward and bringing her neck closer to the black knifes

"We are blessed with talent beyond your wield dreams"

"That can't be! So, you telling me you are this strong because of your talents!? Are you telling me our fate was sealed the moment we were born with weak talents!?"

"Sadly, that is the truth of this world, now die for our future"

Zhihui said as she ends the life of the woman by piercing her neck with the dagger. The life fades from her eyes as she flops to the ground. Zhihui recuperates her dagger, a small smile on her face as she looks at Mors. Who spoke in a casual tone, like what they have done is just have a walk in the park.

"That was cruel of you. I do love myself a domina-"

"Shut up, let's deal with the leader and then you can flirt all you want"

"Sure, thing mistres-"

Mors stops as he receives a small punch on his right shoulder.  Mors could only laugh as he massages his shoulder. Mors follows his dominant wife out of the underground base.

[ For killing 3 warrior rank 7 cultivators,  5100 points have been awarded]

[For killing 2 warrior rank 8 cultivators, 3600 points have been awarded]

[The points have been shared]

[Name: Mors Mundin

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 6

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

War Manifestation: 200

Blood Line: Imperial(Emperor)

Legacy: War's Everlasting Concert

Martials Art:

[War Everlasting Dance(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Flamengo Bloody Dance(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Soragui(Heaven) Rank 5](Spears)

[The Man Hunter(Heaven) Rank 3]

[War's First Symphony(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Spirit Farmer Insight(Sky) Rank 1]

[Labyrinth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 1]

Talents:

[Soft Feet][Martial Aura][Blood Thirsty Eyes]

Fate Points:6,072]

[ Name: Wu Zhihui

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 6

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

Wisdom Elements: 200

Blood Line: Scholar(Emperor)

Legacy: Ever knowing Wisdom Speaker

Martial Arts:

[The First Flame(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Wisdom Judgment(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Spirit Water(Heaven) Rank 6]

[Earth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 5]

[Cutting Winds(Heaven) Rank 9]

[Splitting Lighting(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Dead Blood(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Refine Metal(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Start Gravity(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Elemental Eater(Primordial) Rank 5]

Talents:

[Breaker of Fate] [Love by the Elements] [Elementals Veins] [Refine Mind][Wisdom Insight]

Fate Points: 6,042]

 

7