Destroying a Cult Part 3
50 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The couple jumps out of the underground room, landing on the stone street. The sound of their battle has awoken the mortals nearby. They run forward,  as the corrupt cultivator has left behind for them breadcrumbs to follow. The sound of crying families and the sight of dead bodies and blood.

Both of them did not like the fact that innocent had died, maybe if they plan things better they could have reduced the number of dead. But soon enough the cultivators in the sect will hear the noise and act. The couple continues to follow the corrupt leader.

Soon they saw the silhouette of the leader, and with their current stats, they were able to catch up to him. The leader notices them as he clicks his tongue, how could they deal with cultivators of a higher rank so easily!? The corrupt leader thought as he jumps upwards to the air, his body now slightly bloated from all the blood he has drunk. He did not want to do this, but he could not afford to look down on this couple. He must kill them as fast as possible and escape from the capital.

Once he reaches high enough, he stabs his own chest. His bloody hand grabs his still-beating heart and crushes it. Infusing his Qi into this action, he screams with pain and hatred. A shock wave spreads with him as the center. The shock wave shook the buildings around them.

Mors and Zhihui stop as they feel the shock wave, they weren't about to stand still and let him finish as Mors summons all of his copies with bows and arrows. The copies shoot their arrows, all aiming at the corrupt leader. Zhihui spoke words full of Qi and wisdom, as she felt an incredible drain of her QI.

[Wisdom Judgment] doesn't only stop skills, but it can also add an [Description]. As long as she understands the skill to a certain level, she can use [Wisdom Judgment]. Sadly, she can't affect her own skills, if not it would be very 'OP'.

"[Double]"

Her Qi surrounds the yellow arrows as reality started to distort. The arrow slips into two, affectedly doubling their numbers. Mors felt a massive increase in his QI consumption, he grinds his teeth together as he buys Qi potions from the system and drinks them one after the other. Drinking 4 in total, using 40 points, as the arrows land on their target.

Like a porcupine, the corrupt leader becomes full of holes, the yellow arrows blocking their view. But he did not bleed, as the arrows disappear and so does the Qi consumption.  The corrupt leader reveals their new form, as a black goo-like substance comes out of its hole riddle body.

The black goo lands on the ground below, a disgusting smell originating from it, making Mors and Zhihui cringe and cover their noses. Their eyes focused on the flying corrupt leader, as they could not believe their eyes and what they felt. The corrupt leader now had pale white skin, his hair is long and black. His eyes are blood red, long fangs protrude from his mouth, and his hands and feet have sharp steel-like claws.

"A [Blood Imp]"

"Commander Stage"

The couple said out loud, that the corrupt leader has changed his race to that of a corrupt monster. He is no longer a human; his cultivation stage also went through a forceful breakthrough. Now being a commander rank one cultivator. While they are confident in fighting and beating people within the same stage. They did not know if their stats will still help them that much with a whole stage difference.

The corrupt leader admires his new form, an evil and corrupt smile on his face as he spreads out his hands. Large bat-like wings appeared from his back. As he spoke with malevolence.

"Fear me! The [Bloody Mother] has blessed me with her greatest gift! You humans now stand no chance! Die and become my stepping stone!"

The Blood Imp said as he flies down at high speeds toward the couple. As they raise their guard, Mors summons his copies on himself. Replacing his sword for his spear as he channels his Qi into it, he swings his spear to the side. Creating a long visible white slash. The slash travels through the air as it reaches the Blood Imp. Those who block it with their hand, their hands become blood-red and stronger.

Grabbing the white slash with his hands, breaking apart into tiny pieces. Zhihui channels all the elements into her body, as she makes a new point of gravity between herself and the Blood Imp. Pulling him closer to the gravity center, he is able to resist some of it as he channels more of his [Blood] through his body. Increasing its strength as he spoke, his finger pointing at Zhihui.

"[Suffering]"

The sound of screams and pain echo through the street, as countless red blood spears appear from the buildings around them. The spears fly at high speeds toward the couple. Mors clicks his tongue as he spins his spear around himself.

Creating a visible tornado around themselves, made of this visible white force. Zhihui places her hand on Mor's back, canceling the center of gravity as their Qi becomes one. Their synchronization reached 10%, and the white tornado started to gather the winds, creating a wild storm that defends them from the blood spears. The spears break into countless pieces, melting into puddles of blood.

"He is gaining strength from the mortal's blood! Get him out of here!"

"My pleasure"

Mors said as he jumps high into the air, aiming for the Blood Imp. Who was about to dodge the attack, but was slowed down by a second by a new gravity source. His movements become slow enough for Mors to crash into him. It felt like heating a steel wall, Mors bites his bottom lip as he wraps his arms around the Blood Imp.

Mors bends his knees, jumping towards the outskirts of the city. Using an air platform made by Zhihui as his starting point. With great strength and leaving behind countless afterimages, Mors flies with the Blood Imp out of the city. Over its large walls and towards an empty green field.

The Blood Imp hits Mors with punches and slashes. But thankfully his legendary armor protects him from most of the hits.

"Why don't you just die!"

The  Blood Fiend screams with all of his might as he wraps his right fist with his left hand. Hitting Mors on the back with incredible strength. The strength of a Commander stage cultivator is not something to laugh at, plus this is a forceful breakthrough. This blood Imp did not go through the normal process of staging up from Warrior to Commander.

Mors feels his bones crack and his organs move around after the attack from the Blood Imp. But he does not let go as the two of them crash against the ground. Making a small crater, both of them felt the impact of the landing. Mors throws up some blood as he feels his organs move around inside of him. His bones cracked under the strength of the impact.

But now that they are on the ground, the Blood Imp is able to find better footing as he kicks Mors off him. Mors goes flying out of the crater as he hits the ground once again, using his strength and willpower to spin his body into rolling. Softening the blow and giving him enough memento to stand up and buy a healing potion. Drinking it before the Blood Imp gets out of the crater.

"You and that woman are really annoying me now. But separated you stand no change!"

The [Blood Imp] said as the song of war became softly quiet, Mors raises his right hand. His red sword appears in it as he screams with all of his might. Channeling his Q into the sword, he throws the sword high into the sky. The Blood Imp looks at the sword with a weird look on his face. Mors dances around by himself as he stretches out his hands like he was about to bow down.

The Blood Imp thinks that he is about to surrender, but the smile on his face turns grim as next to Mors. From the very mist comes out Zhihui. She grabs his hand as the sword land between their hands. Their Qi becomes one as Mor's stacks all of his sword copies on the sword. Zhihui channels all of her elements into the sword. Creating an enormous spectacle of light and strength.

They swing the sword down with all of their strength and body. As they scream out their skill name

[Synchronization 15%..]

"Regression of First Death!"

The Blood Imp and those watching them from the city walls were too stunned to speak as the sword hits the ground. Creaking a near bottomless pit. As a sword strikes, all of the elements fly from the sword and towards the Blood Imp. The Blood Imp could do nothing as he watches the immense attack reach him. His body does not even have the time to register the pain as he gets split in half.

The Blood Imp's lifeless and split body lands on the floor as the system rewards them, but another voice blocks out the system as they turn back and look at wide eye Wen. Her strong aura pressed down on them as she spoke.

"Explain yourselves!"

[Deal with the Blood Corrupt Cultivators]

[Reward: 10,000 fate points Rewarded

Reputation Increase within the Elemental Weapon Sect  Rewarded ]

[Failure: -10,000 fate points and decrease reputation within the Elemental Weapon Sect]

[For killing a [Blood Imp] commander stage rank 1, 2100 points will be awarded]

[Warrior Rank 6->7]

[War First Symphony Rank 1->2]

[Name: Mors Mundin

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 7

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

War Manifestation: 200

Blood Line: Imperial(Emperor)

Legacy: War's Everlasting Concert

Martials Art:

[War Everlasting Dance(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Flamengo Bloody Dance(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Soragui(Heaven) Rank 5](Spears)

[The Man Hunter(Heaven) Rank 3]

[War's First Symphony(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Spirit Farmer Insight(Sky) Rank 1]

[Labyrinth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 1]

Talents:

[Soft Feet][Martial Aura][Blood Thirsty Eyes]

Fate Points:12,072]

[ Name: Wu Zhihui

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 7

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

Wisdom Elements: 20

Blood Line: Scholar(Emperor)

Legacy: Ever knowing Wisdom Speaker

Martial Arts:

[The First Flame(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Wisdom Judgment(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Spirit Water(Heaven) Rank 6]

[Earth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 5]

[Cutting Winds(Heaven) Rank 9]

[Splitting Lighting(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Dead Blood(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Refine Metal(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Start Gravity(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Elemental Eater(Primordial) Rank 5]

Talents:

[Breaker of Fate] [Love by the Elements] [Elementals Veins] [Refine Mind][Wisdom Insight]

Fate Points: 12,092]

 

4