Elven Envoy
49 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Is a day before Mors is released from his solitary confinement. Within the same room where Mors and Zhihui receive their rewards. In this room are the sect elders and other high-ranking members, who had a lower number than usual. There are also the sect leaders, Wu Tian, and his wife Wu Wen.

In the crowd of cultivators is Zhihui, accompanied by her two servants. In the middle of the room, with their heads down. Showing respect to the leader of the sect is a group of 5 people. Their style of clothing is made of leather and cloth, the type of clothing people wears when they can't bring too much with them.

These people were Elves from the Elven clans of the Green Sea. This is the first time in the sect's history that the Elves send an envoy. The Elves are known to hold on tight to their large expanding plains, fighting tooth and nail against any settled people, and always winning.

Wu Tian felt like something is wrong if the Elves send an envoy. So many things were happening in such a short period of time that he had no time to breathe.

"Honorable guest, welcome to our sect. We welcome the Elven people with open arms"

The leader of the Elven envoy raises his head, a man with semi-long brown hair and brown color eyes. His ears are long and pointy at the end, showing off his Elven self-reform.

" My earth name is Tsitrin Gyeod, I am from the Gal doroo clan"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Tsitrin, I am Wu Tian, leader of the Elemental Weapon Sect and of the Wu Clan. So, tell me, why have you come this far from your lands?"

The Elven man made a somewhat troubled face as he answers Tian question.

"Recently our Elven and Zanth clans have formed their own separate Khaganate"

As the word Khaganate is spoken, murmurs and whispers spread around the court. The people present here knew that the Elven and Zanth clans are independent family units that inhabit the Green Sea. They only come together to form a Khaganate for one simple thing, there will be a war. Seeing how the two races made their own Khaganate, there must be a brutal war incoming.

"Are you guys going to fight each other for dominance of the plains?"

Tian ask, curious as to why the Elf and Zanth made their own separated Khaganate. But the Elf man shakes his head as he continues to speak.

"No, we are not planning to fight each other, our people receive a vision of copper. A vision of war from one of our gods, a war that we will be fighting against the [Hunger] corruption. But in this vision, it is unknown if we will win or lose"

"Wait wait.. You guys are going to fight [Hunger]? Why would you guys do that?"

"No, you misunderstand me, [Hunger] is going to attack us. We are just preparing for war."

"That sounds bad"

"Yes, it is, that is why we came here. To ask you for military support and hold back the corruption"

Tian nods his head, it made sense. That is the logical course of action to do.

"While I love to do so, what is in it for us? Our sect is already dealing with internal corruption problems and there is even news that the Spirits have joined the war once again"

The Elven man looked at Tian with widened eyes. Not believing what he just heard spoke in a more elevated and emotional tone.

"This is not about gaining something! But stopping the spread of corruption if my people fall you guys will be next"

Tian truly understood where the elf is coming from, but rising up an army cost gold, a lot of gold. Considering the journey, they must do to reach the front lines. That can put a strain on their treasury and with the threat of Spirits hanging over their heads. Tian's hands were tied.

"I am really I am sorry but giving you better trade deals is the best I can do"

"I am willing to help you out"

Zhihui said, raising her arm up high as she walks into the middle of the court. Gathering everyone's attention, she then turns around to her father. Doing a small bow before she continues to speak.

"If you can't send them an army to help, how about sending me and Ming? As you already know, Ming has the ability to summon a lot of copies of equal power to him. There will be no need to feed or care for the lives of the copies"

Tian looks at his daughter for a few seconds, he does know about Mor's unique ability to summon copies of himself. From what he has seen and heard Mor's copies cost no Qi to summon and can be resummoned back the moment they finish their mission or are destroyed.

But the idea of sending his daughter out to fight against outer world corruption did not sit right with him. But as he felt the hand of his wife hold him, he nodded his head. His wife had always been of the school of thought of letting Zhihui do her own thing without restraining her.

"That sounds like a great idea, don't you agree sir Tsitrin?"

The Elven man could not help but swallow down his anger, how could he be happy that they are only getting two cultivators for help? He is sure that the summoning ability is nothing more than a lie. But he can't be picky, getting better trade deals with the sect and the help of at least two cultivators is better than nothing.

So, with a fake smile, the Elven man smiles

"It sounds like a great deal; may I know when we can start moving? I am not sure we can stay here any longer"

Zhihui this time answered as she looks at the elf's

"Tomorrow morning"

Like that Zhihui moves to stop another one of the events from the future. The Elven Tribes Grand Migration

 

5