A New Journey
47 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mors wakes up to the sound of movement outside his cell. His eyes slowly open as he takes a look at his cell one last time. A small cell with no natural source of light, his eyes have become adjusted to this darkness. The walls are metallic and scarred. Some might have gone insane while doing their punishment here.

Not like he blamed them, if he had to spend months or even years in this place he too would go crazy. Thankfully he was able to occupy his mind by training his body and thinking of his beautiful wife. What he was thinking about is none of your business.  Mors stands up and he looks at the cell door.

Ready to leave this cell, take a proper bath, and talk with his cute wife once again. As the sound of keys rattling and the movement of something unlocking. The door is pushed open by a male guard. The bright light from the torches irritates Mor's eyes after being used to the darkness for such a long time.

"Wu Ming you are free to go"

"Good to hear, I can finally get some proper food and a bath"

Mors said as his eyes slowly adjust to the light, a female figure appeared in front of him. Looking oddly like his wife, hell even her voice sounded the same.

"I hate to give you the bad news, but we will be going to the Elven clans to help them."

"…..haha nice one demon, my wife won't ever say things like that"

Mors said he rubs his eyes with his hand, slowly getting used to the light as the figure in front of him turns out to be the real Zhihui. The look on her face shows how serious she is as Mor's sighs in defeat.

"alright….lead the way"

"Good!"

Zhihui said with a smile as she took Mors out of the cell, a defeated aura around Mors and an aura of sunshine around Zhihui. The male guard who saw this could not help but feel a bit bad for Mors, but he can't lie that the scene is a bit comical as he closes the cell. Enclosing the inside in darkness once again.

As the couple walked past countless other cells with their own respected guards, they started to talk.

"So, can you be so kind as to explain to me what is going on?"

"Of course. Yesterday an envoy from the Elven clans came asking for help. It seems like they will be dealing with a battle against the outer world corruption [Hunger]. Father could not help them by sending soldiers since there is rumors of Spirits joining the war. But he did agree of giving them supplies and better trade deals."

"I take it you said "I volunteered as tribute""

"no..but the sentiment is the same. I offer mine and your help. With your summons, it would be the same as getting help from a proper army. I know it sucks to go back outside again right after being released, but this is for the betterment of the clan and sect"

"Well, there is nothing it can be done, at least I should be able to eat some good food with Huan skills"

"About that, Huan and Fen aren't coming"

"…..Can I go back to my cell?"

"No~"

Zhihui said with a large happy smile on her face, she understood where Mors is coming from. Being in a cell is not comfortable whatsoever. But no, he had to go on a journey without proper time to relax. Mors looks even more defeated as he continues to tail behind Zhihui. Zhihui wanting to cheer him up whispered into his ear in a soft and seductive tone.

It can be said that the tension between the two of them was high. While they haven't come to terms with their feelings for each other yet. The two of them did not deny the physical and sexual attraction they felt for each other, while they haven't done anything yet, it was just a matter of time. Plus, Zhihui likes to tease Mors, after all the teasing he does it's only fair that she does some as well.

"I will allow you to do one thing to me~"

Like magic, Mor's mood improve, and his lips did a full 180. A full smile planted on his face, his eyes full of bright light and lust. Zhihui could help but feel that she might have done the wrong thing. As she felt a hand grab her behind, a full-on blush appears on her face as she whispers again to Mors.

"I did not know you will take the offer right now"

"I was very lonely in my cell; I was thinking about you so-"

But before he could finish, he felt a strong punch land on the back of his head. The blushing Zhihui is now as red as a tomato as she tries to control her fast-beating heart. Soon Mors let go of her perfect behind once he got his fill, as a red Zhihui and a smiling Mors walk up the stairs and leave behind this dungeon.

Some of the guards talk with each other about what they just saw.

"Man…I am so lonely"

"I feel you, dude"

The guard drowns in their own self-pity, jealous of the happy couple and wanting just a fraction of that happiness.  The couple arrives at the first floor of the security building on the sect campus. They just came out of the first basement floor where all the solitary confident cells are.

The sun was not even fully out, and the sky is still mostly dark with small patches of red-orange light. Since they need to leave with the Elven envoy by today morning, Zhihui and Mors went to their apartment. Mostly to get clothes, Mor's plants and tea set, and some food and supplies for the long journey ahead. Mors also asks Huan to look after his small farm and to gather any fully grown plants.

After getting themselves ready, the couple walks towards the entrance of the capital city. Walking there instead of taking a carriage. As waiting for them in front of the gate is a group of 5 elves. The leader of the group, Tsitrin looks at them as Zhihui introduces Mors to them.

"This here is Wu Ming, my husband. He is in the same stage and ranks as me. With the ability to summon copies of him of similar strength to himself"

"Nice to meet you, Ming, I am Tsitrin Gyeod from the  Gal doroo clan. I should explain to you the situation as we move"

Tsitrin said, the group turning and beginning their march towards Green Sea and the elven clans.

 

5