A New Plan
275 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been two weeks since their journey started, and the Elves were using their bounded beast as their mounts, to make the journey easier. But since Mors and Zhihui don't have mounts, they have been riding with the Elves. During these past two weeks, they have gathered as much information as they can from the Elves.

It seems like the Elves had never lost a war because all the visions of copper they have gotten were of their victory. But this new vision of copper show that they can either lose or win, their future for the first time is undecided. This is why they are looking for any outside help they can get.

They first try to get help from the Goblins of the Green Sea, but the Goblins decided to form their own Khaganate. Next was the settled Dwarfs clans within the Green Sea, but those seem to be under attack by spirits and could not lend out their forces. The Elven leader said that Dwarfs don't have that much territory or population, but they had access to very strong technology that protects them from outside forces.

This gave Zhihui enough information to form a plan of action. As the sun went down, the sky turns dark, and the party sets up camp for the night.  Not close to any settlement to have a proper place to sleep. The group is divided into three groups during the night, each group had a schedule for sleeping. Once they got enough hours they wake up and keep watch of the camp.

Mors and Zhihui today were the third group. When they were in the clan they always talk before going to sleep, but they can't do that here.  The moment they got inside of their tent, they close their eyes and try to get as much rest as possible.

After two weeks of following this schedule, the couple's biological clock was in perfect sync with their guard schedule. As before one of the Elves from the second group comes in and wakes them up, they open their eyes and get ready.

They leave their tent, saying good night to the elves of the second group. Zhihui and Mors walk towards the campfire, sitting facing each other. The burning campfire between them as Mor's chugs in a new piece of wood to increase its lifespan.

Mors looks at his beautiful wife as he spoke in a somewhat soft tone.

"So, what is this plan you were talking about?"

Mors ask as when they were doing their daily hunting, she told him of a new plan she had. After gathering enough information from the Elves, she was able to make a new plan for them.

"Alright, so first thing first. I think our actions are starting to affect the future. The reason I said this is because I believe in my past life the Elfs received this vision of copper much later. But instead of being undecided, it is one of defeat. Which is why they migrated to the sect"

Mors nod his head since they were discussing something important he did not say anything to break Zhihui's line of thought. But they had seen the effect of their actions changing the future from the moment they first met.

"But now that the Elves have a chance at winning they need all the help they can get. If we help them win this war their migration won't happen, and we can concentrate on future things."

"So, my plan is simple, we need more allies. We are only warrior stage. Even if our stats are very strong we can't put much of a fight against cultivators of a higher stage. Whoever the enemy is we are facing is very strong to be able to drive the Elves away."

"My plan is very simple, me and you need to split up. You need to go to a Dwarf settle clan and help them with their Spirit problem. If we can have the Dwarf's ancient technology on our side it will improve our chances of victory.  I will stay with the Elves and help them out with my elements."

Mors nods his head a final time to Zhihui's plan as he spoke out some of his opinions

"Alright that sounds great, but we will need some way of contacting each other while far away. We also need a way for me to teleport to you with the armies of the Dwarfs. If we arrive at the battle when it's already too late then it will all be for nothing."

"Exactly, I have been looking in the system for items like that and found two items that can help us that are affordable. [Gem of Space] and [Earnings of Sound]. The gems allow us to teleport by consuming a lot of Qi, normally it's to a place you have already visited. But if two gems are connected, the target will be the other gem."

"I see, those will allow me to teleport to your location. I just hope I had enough Qi to teleport everyone and everything."

"I hope so too; the earnings allow us to talk to each other as long as we feed it some Qi."

"Useful, how much will buying two of each cost in total?"

"30,000 fate points"

"God damn, that is a lot. So, we each have to spend 15,000 points to buy it. It should not take us too long to get there if we continue to hunt. You know there was once a time were 20 fate points were a lot. Inflation sure hit us hard"

Zhihui looks at Mors with a confused look on her face, her head tilted to the side as Mor's laughs. As he spends the rest of the night explaining to her the first months of his new life. In a blink of an eye, two more weeks when by. As Mors and Zhihui earn a total of 14,250 points each in the four weeks they have been traveling.

Expanding the points need it to get the important items for this mission of theirs. The duo explains their plan to the Elf leader, who did not like losing one of their potential helpers. The possibility of gaining the armies of the Dwarf sounds very appealing. Such an army will help tip the scales to their side.

As a large single mountain enters their field of vision, the sun is still high up in the sky. It is time for Mors to separate himself from the group and help out the Dwarf tribes. Mors looks at Zhihui, a new red ruby earning could be found on her left ear. While on Mor's right ear is a very similar earning. These earnings are bound to each other by blood and Qi. The Elven leader gives Mors a piece of paper, the contents proof of his identity. It should help him out when convincing the Dwarfs to let him help.

Mors grabs the paper but turns his attention to his beautiful wide as he dismounts from the large badger-like monster. He walks over to Zhihui and grabs her hand, giving it a kiss on the back of her palm. Making her blush somewhat as he spoke.

"I will miss you Zhihui, be sure to take care of yourself ok?"

"I will Ming, I will miss you as well"

Zhihui said as she bends over, she still has not dismounted from the monster she is riding. She gave Mors a soft kiss on the forehead, making the brown-skin Mors blush somewhat. With sweet goodbyes, the couple wave at each other as they go their separate ways. They will be now separated from each other for a very long time, after getting used to being next to each other, it would be hard to go back and do things by themselves now.

Mors breathes in the fresh air as he walks towards the Dwarf tribe, talking to himself.

"How to deal with Spirits, episode 10"

[Name: Mors Mundin

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 7

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

War Manifestation: 200

Blood Line: Imperial(Emperor)

Legacy: War's Everlasting Concert

Martials Art:

[War Everlasting Dance(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Flamengo Bloody Dance(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Soragui(Heaven) Rank 5](Spears)

[The Man Hunter(Heaven) Rank 3]

[War's First Symphony(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Spirit Farmer Insight(Sky) Rank 1]

[Labyrinth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 1]

Talents:

[Soft Feet][Martial Aura][Blood Thirsty Eyes]

Fate Points:11,372]

[ Name: Wu Zhihui

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 7

Stats:

Mind: 200

Body: 200

Soul: 200

Wisdom Elements: 200

Blood Line: Scholar(Emperor)

Legacy: Ever knowing Wisdom Speaker

Martial Arts:

[The First Flame(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Wisdom Judgment(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Spirit Water(Heaven) Rank 6]

[Earth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 5]

[Cutting Winds(Heaven) Rank 9]

[Splitting Lighting(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Dead Blood(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Refine Metal(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Start Gravity(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Elemental Eater(Primordial) Rank 5]

Talents:

[Breaker of Fate] [Love by the Elements] [Elementals Veins] [Refine Mind][Wisdom Insight]

 

6