Chapter 12 – The Past (2)
378 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My mother was a Nekoshou while my father was a Normal human. My father was the worst nya... that bastard didn't care about my mother or me and my little sister Koneko.... He didn't acknowledge us as his children nya, actually I don't think he was even aware of it ... Thinking back now.. I think he only saw as pets nya. As mere house cats.. For him my mother was just a convenient female for him to satisfy his lust on,  He never loved her. The only thing on his mind was his Research nya"(Kuroka)

"Did your mom never realize that he didn't love her?"

"I don't know nya... She was just blindly in love with that man... No matter how much I told her that he didn't nya, she would always say he just doesn't know how to show his love or he is just busy with his research and on."(Kuroka)

Saying this much her eyes were full of sadness and anger was well.

"Mom was a good person nya she loved us and did everything a mother did. but the one thing I always never understood nya, was why was she so in 'love' with him that she ignored the reality? she didn't even hesitate to die with him nya."(Kuroka)

"That is really strange... I know they died because of an accident but what kind? If you don't mind asking..."

"mmm I don't mind....it was because of his research nya and... I caused their deaths nya..."(Kuroka)

Seeing her clutch her kimono with her hands I Grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together while sending a calming aura. That seemed to regulate her emotions.

"Research? and what do you mean..?

"I didn't find out out until later nya but he was researching about devils... he somehow knew about them nya. Maybe from my mother? She might have told him about other supernatural. He knew about us Youkais nya. Probably why he tolerated 3 people munching off on his money."(Kuroka)

"I accidently found out what he was planning nya. He was planning on doing experiments on us three nya.... to see if he can create Artificial Devils."(Kuroka)

!!!

What the fuck?! What kind of stupid experiments was he planning?! No doubt that would kill them all. I knew he was a piece of shit but this still pisses me off.

"When I found out I set fire to the entire place nya. And immediately he ran in to put it out so I left as he came in, to run away with mom and Koneko. But *sigh* she didn't want to leave him. She wanted to go to him but I kept pulling her to leave as we were running out of time nya. The whole house was engulfed in flames nya. In the End she pushed us out and told me to to take care of each other and how much she loved us and ran straight back in.."(Kuroka)

"I watched as the house burned down and explode while cradling Koneko.... After that we spent weeks on the streets. I stole food and pickpocketed until a Devil found us nya. He caught me trying to pickpocket him."(Kuroka)

"That branch member of House Naberius Right?"

"Yeah. His name is Nefril. He took us in only for the fact we are a rare type of Youkai. Otherwise he would have killed me. Knowing that I cant just freeload of him I decided to work for him nya. Became a reincarnated devil and joined his Peerage as a Bishop. During my time there I got very strong nya. Even becoming stronger then him. I think his experiments made me even stronger nya." (Kuroka)

Huh?! Is this another Difference Between Fiction and Reality?

"Wait what? What Experiments?"

"Ah you don't know about that nya? Yeah he had this weird black gem. It boosts the power of anyone holding it nya. He Attached it to the one it boosts the most, which ended up being me. He didn't think twice before attaching it to me, He never thought I will betray him nya. Its attached on my back above the base of my tail nya."(Kuroka)

I scanned her and did find a gem imbedded on her back.. Its.. a Piece of Evys shard. Sol did say there are pieces of her shards in some worlds. 

This now explains why she is stronger than her Fictional counter part and why she is immune to Divide. Rather She's definitely immune to any debuff. 

Seeing my expression, Kuroka raised an eyebrow and said.

"You seem to know what it is nya"(Kuroka)

"Yeah.. But ill Explain it Later.... When I tell you about me. That's kind of related to me."

"Interesting nya. Well anyways nya. I wasn't the only one getting Experiments on. He was a power Hungry mad man that did experiments on everyone to boost their power. He had planned on doing Experiments on Koneko, to create a super Devil. I said ill be his experiment subject nya but he said he needed a fresh subject. The experiment might go wrong with the gem or he said. After that I had no Choice but to kill him nya."(Kuroka)

"I was able to kill him, his queen and two of his rooks before fleeing. I wanted to take Koneko with me but I was about to be surrounded so I hid all the evidence on a device and planted it on one of her hair clip... I did tell her this will explain everything nya... but I think she was in too much shock to process anything nya..."(Kuroka)

"I hoped if I buy sometime they will find what he was doing and I can clear my name nya but it never happened instead I was Labeled as a SS Class wanted Criminal under the pretexts of loosing control of my powers nya."(Kuroka)

Ah House Naberius probably Did something behind the scenes.

"I think House Naberius decided to hide any Evidence before the investigation."

"Sounds Possible nya. After that I was on the run becoming even stronger to take Koneko back nya. Later I found out she was under the protection of Gremory House. Since she was safe with them I decided not to break her out. After that I spent my time running, doing odd jobs here there nya. Met Vali and defeated him and now met you nya. (Kuroka)

Saying up to here she sighed and sprawled on the floor looking at the sky. She really had a hard time... I decided. First thing to do is Clear her name and help repair the bond between them.

"You had it rough Kuroka." Saying so I patted her head and She closed her eyes in comfort.

"ahaha I guess nya. hmmm you give good head pats Ryota nya."(Kuroka)

Opening her eyes she looked at me.

"Ryota nya you know about me, Tell me about you nya."(Kuroka)

 

15