Chapter 13 – The Past (3)
385 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the sky I recounted my memories and started telling her.

"I was just a normal person living a normal life with my mom. I never knew my father but when ever I would ask about him she would say she didn't know and don't care. so I naturally didn't care. From day one it was just me and my mother. we had no one then our selves."

"No other family nya?" (Kuroka)

"None. my mother was from a traditional family so they had strong beliefs regarding their culture . So getting Pregnant at the age of 18 with out being married wasn't taken lightly. My mother had two options at the time.. either get an abortion or leave the family... she opted to leave instead, ever since then she had zero contact with them. No one checked on her either... not even her own parents"

"That's.... harsh nya.. "(Kuroka)

"Eh they had their own beliefs. Even without help of others we had a good life. She tried hard to raise me with part-time jobs but after sometime With her education she was able to get good job. She was a kind and strong woman, strict at times that she needed but mostly loving."

"Sounds like a great mother nya"(Kuroka)

Before I noticed the sky became dark and the stars were out, we were next to each other with our arms squished against each other and her head on my shoulders.

"She was. I'm sure she made mistakes being a young single mother but she did her best and look at me I came out fine.. mostly. Our life was normal but... during my 2nd year in Highschool, our life changed. We were out Celebrating my 1st place win on a Inter prefecture High school swimming competition. uhh You ever read light novels?"

"I have read some nya. But how's that related to this nya?"(Kuroka)

Chuckling a bit.

"Well a situation straight out of a cliché isekai light novel happened to us. We were summoned to another world but we weren't the ones summoned instead was a the group next to us. we were summoned accidently ahaha."

Quietly laughing she said "pfft nya that's so cliché nya."(Kuroka)

"Yep the accidently getting summoned with the hero happened. Knowing we were accidently summoned we we escorted out from the castle with out any explanation. It was honestly tough finding our self in a strange environment But We got used to it and started our adventure finding a way home. After some months we became pretty strong and delved into dungeons. in one of the dungeons our life changed yet again."

"what another cliché happened nya? Did you find a Demon lords daughter or something?"(Kuroka)

"Close. We Found the creator of the Omniverse. locked, stripped of her power."

I saw her eyes widen in surprise.

"The Omniverse huh.... So the Multiverse and different universes are real huh nya?"(Kuroka)

"Yep."

"I had suspicions nya.. Ever since we came here and how you knew another me nya. That's so cool nya but what could possibly do that to the creator nya??"(Kuroka)

"The Destroyer. Her sister and Equal. That woman is a psycho. She found everything boring so she stripped all the powers of her sisters, locked them up, scattered their power across worlds and brought chaos to worlds. Destroying the balance, slowly killing the worlds."

"What the fuck nya?! Just because she was bored nya? nothing like hatred, anger or revenge?"(Kuroka)

"Yeah. Told you she's a Psychopath."

"But Even if she was her equal how would she even be able to strip her power nya?"(Kuroka)

"Thanks to a skill she has but it came with a price, she lost half her powers. The creator Evy didn't think her sister-Nefthis that has accompanied her through all her life would do betray her."

"wow nya.. To think we all were in danger of being wiped out without knowing nya ..."(Kuroka)

"We found Evy in that dungeon and helped her find her other sisters and gain their powers. Originally we helped because we were promised that they can help us return to our world. Before long this became something personal for us as we got closer. Me and her became lovers."

Hearing that With a perverted smirk she whistled and nudge my arm with her Elbow.

"*whistle* so you banged the creator huh Ryota nya. Nice nice."(Kuroka)

"Jesus.. We traveled worlds helping each world and getting their scattered powers back. Traveling worlds might have sounded like a vacation but it wasn't, back then because of her every world was in danger. We couldn't relax. It was Danger everywhere. and in one of these worlds I got careless and...I lost my mother...."

I felt Kuroka hugging my arm.

"It was a hard time for me, I lost one of the people I loved the most. But Thanks to Evy and my companions I was able to get back on my feet."

"For 4 years We Continued on with our mission but soon we had to confront Nefthis as she planned to wipe out some of the multiverses. We had a fighting chance, by then we were very strong but it wasn't enough, she still over powered us... Evy sent us away and sacrificed her self to kill Nefthis by exploding her soul which had enough power to decimate a Omniverse."

"Huh but wait wouldn't that destroy the Omniverse nya?"(Kuroka)

"we were beyond the Omniverse outside it but some worlds did perish from the shockwave. What was left of her was her soul crystalized. Something that every Primordial God leaves when they die.. But The explosion ripped apart space and time and sent her broken pieces of her crystalized soul to different worlds. And one of that is on your back."

"HUH!? What the!  The gem is her soul whatever?!"(Kuroka)

"Yep. That's why you could get stronger easily and why you were immune to Valis' Divide."

"Wow nya..."(Kuroka)

Knowing the gem on her back had such origins left her speechless.

"So did The destroyer die nya?"(Kuroka)

"No.. She was extremely injured but still kicking, I don't know how, no one did. But the current her was enough even for me to solo her. I killed her at the cost of my life. she was finally dead for good."

"The Fuck? You died? Did you reincarnate nya?"(Kuroka)

"Kind of. Evys sisters Sol and Luna Took my soul before it disappeared and put me in a new body. With a new body my powers Flourished without being limited to a human body. They also fused a huge chunk of Evys' crystal into me making me even stronger."

"Is that how you got this strong nya?"(Kuroka)

"Kind of even though it was fused to me I didn't get too much of a boost. without fusing of the crystals I was pretty strong. At the lowest of the primordial Gods rank though. Even after fusing I was still the same but after absorbing a fragment of Evy.. I got the power residing in them and now am basically number 3rd in the Omniverse...I can still get Stronger apparently."

"The heck nya. Ain't you already overpowered what else can make you even stronger nya?."(Kuroka)

"The thing about the crystals is while it does give small benefits to other. It can truly reveal its power to those who has her Essence like me.. So if I Absorb some more, ill become the strongest within the Omniverse. Well that's according to Sol and Luna."

"Wow nya. Since you are a God what's your Divinities nya?"(Kuroka)

"hmm Dragons, Dimensions and Chaos."

She chucked and said "Pretty Edgy there ain't it nya."

.....No no no its not, definitely not.

"No."

At my blunt answer she just laughed with her typical Nyahaha.

"So Ryota what are doing now nya. You Defeated her and with your powers you can go back home cant you nya?"(Kuroka)

"No.... My home world was destroyed. Though it has been brought back like with every world that was destroyed back then but with my mom dead there is no need to go back."

"Sorry."(Kuroka)

"Its fine. My current plan is going to different worlds and experience what they have to offer. Your world is my first destination . Ill See the views, meet new people and get a harem and experience other worlds with them."

"That's nice nya Travelling to different worlds And a harem nya?"(Kuroka)

With a face as if she's thinking about something Kuroka Turned her face to me and said to me with a smirk.

"hmm Are you planning to woo me and add me to your Harem nya?"(Kuroka)

And with a similar Smirk I said

"Why wouldn't I think of wooing a kind and Adorable cat like you."

"Pftt."

Laughing she sat up and looked at the city, again seemingly thinking of something. After some minuets she looked at me towering over me. With a Sweet Smile and her hair falling down her chest. She asked.

"Can you take me with you nya."(Kuroka)

That's surprising I was gonna ask but after clearing her name and mending the broken bond with her sister. With Raised brows and surprise on my face I asked her.

"What about Koneko? You are just going to leave without doing anything?"

Hearing my question she had a sad look.

"What can I do Ryota.. She hates me nya."(Kuroka)

"How do you know if she hates you or not? You haven't tried yet-"

"I Have."(Kuroka)

.... Okay didn't know that..

She continued on with sadness.

"I Have Tried nya... All I got was contempt and anger from her... She didn't even Listen to me nya...She doesn't want anything to do with me....Her changing her name is proof..."(Kuroka)

....

Trembling with sadness and pain she continued. 

"I almost got caught that time nya... I cant even get close to her without getting hunted down nya.."(Kuroka)

"So there's nothing I can do... I'm powerless.... She's has started a new life, a new family with the Gremory...She's safe with them...even if it hurts.. I'm fine with it nya..."(Kuroka)

'Sol.'

'Yes?'

'What timeline is it in dxd world?'

'The Peace Conference Is happening right now. '

'Okay thank you.'

Good. Sirzechs will be there.

looking at her face it pained me. I can see so much Frustration and sadness in her. With out saying anything I held her hands and stood up.

"Lets go. We will clear your name and mend your relationship."

"And how do you-" (Kuroka)

Without letting her continue I teleported us back to the DXD world.

15