4 – A Surprise Visit *
656 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This is my first very attempt at Smut, please ruthlessly criticize me. I hope you like it I ended up just writing and it this one night took up like 5000 words. Please have a look at my Patreon. You can read the next three chapters on there for one dollar.) 

patreon.com/user?u=93263531

I began to feel a lot better after a few days of rest and enough food. I eventually had met the whole party. There was Laria and Jeffery as well as Greta a healer. There is also Sebus who is some kind of rogue and Jim who is some kind of Sorcerer who just seems to sleep all day. God, I hope this isn’t a DND world.

Basically, their job was to scoure the plains for any monster hordes that could have formed, they said so far, they had found nothing, and we had begun to head back to civilization. I had gotten to know them better but could tell they were still a little untrusting. That was probably due to the Chaotic Good alignment. Where in the world did that come from.

“Goodnight, all.” I said after we had eaten for the evening and talked for a bit. I was getting the feeling more and more that they were a tight knit group that had experienced problems before. Even if I wanted to, they would probably say no to me staying with them.

I was playing a game on my phone since it was still far too early for me to sleep. It was a sudoku that had stumped me for a while now. I quickly locked the phone and slid it under my pillow as I closed my eyes. I had done so when I heard footsteps heading towards the tent. I then heard the buttons holding it shut slowly being undone. Once, whoever had come in entered the closed the flap behind them and buttoned it shut.

I then felt someone straddle me through the blanket before saying in a whisper. “Ryan, can I speak with you a moment?”

I just opened my eyes as they strained to see in the dark since my eyes had previously been illuminated by my phone. I just decided to go with the flow and pushed myself up and lent back on my elbows in a weird position. “Sure, what about?”

She hesitated for a moment before saying, “I really like you okay, so just follow along.” With that I noticed her slide her robe off her shoulders. It immediately dawned on me what she wanted. I wasn’t going to say no when she made the first move. This wasn’t my first time either. I had been with a few girlfriends but that was only once or twice. The person I lost it to and did it with multiple times with was Aafiyat. We had met in Singapore for a comic convention there. I had saved up for ages to get there and when I did it was amazing. It had ended up lasting a week.

Let’s just say my parents are liberal. Anyway, I had met Aafiyat at day two. She spoke English enough that we could hold a conversation. She had been cosplaying as 2B for most of it with a bit of elastagirl. She has a weird taste anyway. I had been Darth Vader and Ainz Ooal Gown. My deep voice had carried quite a bit after some practice. I can do a pretty convincing one at least.

Anyway, after we had met and us being horny Sixteen-year-olds had humped like rabbits. After that we had stayed in touch but nothing like that had happened again.

I snapped out of my reminiscences be the sweet aroma of lavender. It seemed she chose a perfume which matches her hair colour. Now that my eyes had adjusted, I could see pretty clearly thanks to a tiny bit of some kind of moss that let out just enough light for me to be able to pick up colours.

She now had brought her chest on top of mine. I quickly slid off the boxers that were beginning to constrict the raging beast in my pants. I stared at her face as it had a beaming smile on it. I stared at her face for a minute. It was beautiful in its own way like every face was unique. I stared straight into her eyes which looked like tanzanite in the ambient light. She turned her head away as her pale cheeks now became rosy.

 I used this now open spot on her neck to begin to peck in quick succession all along her neck and shoulder. She stifled a moan as I made my way up and down while I ran a hand through her lilac hair. Now that I could see it. it wasn’t one colour but hundreds of different shades. It didn’t look like all those dye hairs where no matter how hard the barbers tried you couldn’t get a colour like this to seem natural. Hers seemed to be picked right out of a field of lavender.

She pushed me down by grabbing my shoulders. She then sat up and moved forward slightly. Her legs were either side with her butt now sitting about two inches north of my cock which was almost at full mast. Her mage robe had only begun to show her shoulder blades. Her collar bone ran either side of her neck as began to run my fingers over just that area. She shivered as she lowered the robe more.

She had obviously taken off whatever clothes she wore underneath before coming to the tent. As soon as I saw her boobs my mind went blank looking at the c-cup. Pear dropped shaped mounds with still soft nipples. The robe was now hanging either side of her waist. I put a hand on either side of her hip and lifted her into the position I was in previously.

She seemed disappointed assuming I was moving straight to the main event. I then went to the side of her and whispered in an authoritative tone. “What are we going to do about the noise?” Her mind seemed to go blank at the query, but after a second she said. “Oh.” Her voice seemed jittery.

She stumbled over her words before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She then begun her incantation. "Listen to my voice, O spirits of the air, Grant me now the power to shroud this place with silence so as to make sure none bear witness to my carnal desires. With this spell, I command the, let all sound be stilled, let all noise be undone Let this shroud of silence be cast Until the time when it is no longer necessary."

With that all the noise from outside the tent ceased. All I could hear was both of our increased heart rates and laboured breathing. I then smirked and dived straight back into her neck. She now moaned openly from the tender pecks, her hands sending jolts down my spine as they roamed by back.

While I wasn’t a bodybuilder, I had some muscle coming through along with the beginnings of a six pack. It had only become more apparent when I lost all my excess fat. Laria on the other hand was gorgeous. Her arms where thin but toned. She didn’t have a single bit of her that was not toned except for a few specific regions.

While I continued to moisten her neck, her breathing had become heavier and her closed mouth moans had become faint gasps for breath. It only made my heart rate increase. My hands then grasped hers in a firm grip, after a few seconds she released, and I ran them slowly up her arms. They went over her shoulder and straight to second base.

I was proud that I had already got her moaning from first base alone. Though how much was from her own lust was unknown. I knew this was just her lusting after me and this wasn’t anything, but I was still going to try and make this memorable.

I had spent hundreds of hours speaking to members of both sexes and what pleases them the most and how to get what they liked. Laria obviously had a bit a ASMR or Parenthesia. I knew what she was feeling since I had the same experience.

Her fingers were now following my ribs by pressing in on my chest like a game of snakes and ladders. Back and forth continuously sent tingles down my spine. My hands had clasped her breast and they fit almost perfectly into my palm. Her nipples where still not erect but that would change soon, till then they were like smooth all over. I then pulled back and kissed her directly on the lips as her tongue shot straight into my mouth, almost choking me. If, that’s a thing in this world then be all means. I let go from cupping her boobs and instead begin to run my index finger around the edge of the slightly dark patch on both of them. She jerked when I did that but seemed to let out an appreciative moan and then she took in a sharp breath through her nose.

Soon my prize has been spotted. Two tiny nubs begin to form. It seems these ones are shy. Her cheeks are now a bright apple red with the rest of her body now having a rosy glow from her increased heart rate and a slight film of sweat that now coats her skin.

I notice her rubbing her knees together because of the arousal that she is experiencing. As much as I want to begin Third base. There is a goal I wish to reach for now that I know she is sensitive to the touch. Her tongue is now jacking hammering in and out of my mouth with mine wrapping around hers in my mouth before hers contracts and retreats again.

Now the nipples are out, I cup the outer sides of her breasts allowing my thumbs to keep circling while I massage them. Soon the nibs are fully erect, and a few goosebumps have appeared around the nipple from the increased blood flow.

Now that I’m massaging them, I realise her left is slightly smaller than her right. This just inflames my heart more. It takes one last big suck which elicits a drawn-out low pitch moan from Laria. Her previously combed hair is now a mess from her constant fidgeting. The reason I hadn’t straddled her was because for the first time she was about to experience this it would be hard if she was pinned down and couldn’t ride it out.

This next bit had been recommended my men and woman alike for the finishing move. Once the long kiss was done, I released her lips creating a pop sound as the vacuum had been broken. Between our lips where beads of drool hanging for dear life. I then gave her a super light peck in the nose and then made my move.

The move had caused a raised eyebrow from her, but it only took a second to set it up. Her right boob was unclasped as my mouth soon engulfed about a fifth of its mass. This caused her to scream loudly. Now for the Knockout move. The now free right hand made its way south past the forbidden forest and eternal abyss and round to her bum. Her fidgeting had caused her robe to move up to her belly button allowing me free access. This was risky, but if it worked.

My hand clasped her cheek. It wasn’t huge and was pretty firm meaning there wasn’t a lot to grasp. She walked a lot this was obviously the case. But this would just make the effect more extreme. If I got it right that is. My fingers bent and they dug into the skin of her but slightly, nowhere near enough to pierce the skin but enough she could feel it. Then my mouth released its grasp from her boob and went straight up to her mouth and performed another long kiss. At the same time, I slowly ran my nails down the back of her leg.

This had all happened in the matter of a second and had taken her off guard. The kiss continued as my nails went to about halfway up her thigh. It was then it happened. Her long deep moan began to increase in pitch. By the time I had made it to the inside of her knees her eyes had rolled back, and her moan had caught on her throat making her go silent.

It kept building as I kept sucking and by the time, I had reached her heel, she broke. I knew when it had happened and at once backed up. She began to fidget more and more as I focused on making sure she didn’t choke. Almost everyone can experience this it just took a lot longer with most.

I put one arm around her back and pulled her into a hug as she rode down the wave of pleasure. With the other I ran my fingers along the lines in the palm of her hand. I knew she could feel that extremely well right now. I had wanted to give someone a non-sexual orgasm for a while, but I had not been able to with Sara my last GF.

I then turned to see she had fallen asleep from exhaustion. It was only 10pm. We could do more later but for now I join in her slumber.

9