6 – Becoming an Adventurer *
314 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I ended up eating her out a few more times. This time she seemed to not hold anything back as her muscles had all seemed looser and she screamed her lungs out in pleasure. I was pretty sure her wind magic was amplifying it somehow since even a singer would have lost their voice after screaming that loud.

As soon as I was done, she hastily pushed me down onto my back and grabbed my now collapsed rod. She then straddled me as she begun to stroke it with a clumsy movement. After about ten seconds it had regained some vigour. She than raised herself and lowered her hip after aligning them. She began with slow movements up and down, she seemed more focused on herself as I felt her feeling her way around trying to get herself off.

It took about five minutes for her to find a spot with which she could begin to pleasure herself. I had managed not to cum yet since I had done so earlier. But because of that it was all the more sensitive. I felt as her walls twisted and tensed randomly as she lowered her chest onto mine and just raised and lowered her hips. She laid there anting heavily, I could tell she was exhausted but just wanted to get off one more time.

The tension slowly built up until she couldn’t take it anymore and her insides began to churn violently from her orgasm as she stopped all of hr movement. The feeling of the tugging and sliding combined with the feeling of her whole body tensing and realising multiple times made me erupt about thirty second after her high. Well, when I say erupt it was more like a little trickle. She laid there for a few moments as her breath relax. After she dismounted, I had turned over on to my stomach and she then had laid herself half on top of me and the other off me.

She then whispered in my ear. “What are you gonna do if you can’t get home?” As we continued the conversation that we had before our last session had started. I just took in a deep breath as I hummed while thinking about it. I lost my train of thought a few times as she ran finger up and down my back fidgeting and felt her boobs chaff against my skin every now and then when she moved slightly. I suspected she had ADHD or something similar since not once had she stopped fidgeting when not focusing on something.

After about thirty seconds I said. “I don’t know, I’ll probably just wander from place to place and help where I can. If I manage to find someone to love, then I might settle down. I had no one back in Albion. If I have any magic, I’d might become an adventurer. If not, I’ll make money for my travels some other way.”

She stayed quiet for a few seconds and then said changing the subject. “Thank you for tonight and also for not trying to including me in those plans. I have a certain goal in mind, and I can’t lose focus on that goal.” She then planted a kiss on my back and then laid the side of her head back on it. I had already realized that this was a one-nighter. It was like we had mutually agreed to be intimate with each other for one night and then move on the next day. Though I have a feeling that we’ll meet again.

I chuckled slightly I could hear her body jerk slightly before going tense, she then asked in a confused tone. “What?” I just responded with, half serious half joking tone. “If, you ever need help, come find me. Got it?”

We had ended up going to sleep for the next few hours before dawn and she had snuck back to her tent just before.

“I thank you all, members of vein trust for helping me, if ever in the future you require help, please come to me and I will do all I can.” I said a I dipped my head as I raised it, I purposely looked at Laria. I had already gotten the inkling that there was more to their story then they had let on. We said our goodbyes as they continued on their way down the right path of a triangular junction. I began to walk down the left where I could see a castle wall in the distance.

For the last about half a day there had been fields of crops, all in various stages of growth. I noticed a few types; a grain of some kind, a vegetable that I could guess was like a turnip or something from its leaf, a type of leafy plant as well as a few others though it was mostly grain.

I eventually got to the city walls, they were what I expect from a fantasy world. Huge stone blocks with some kind of cement holding it together. I walked past the guards without a fuss as there where a few dozen people going in and out every ten seconds. There was also a wider gate which had enough room for two carts to pass side by side. One lane was for exit while the other was for entering.

The guards all wore the same default metal armour but held a variety of different weapons. From swords and spears to what looked like whips and even a guy with gauntlets as big as his own head. I asked a nice lady who looked to be in forties with wolf ears on her head for directions to the adventurer’s guild. I made sure to change the inflections in my voice as t sound like I spoke with an accent.

The guys in vain trust had said I spoke with a Darian with a perfect Berian accent which had freaked them out when they learnt I had never spoke it before. I don’t know what drove them to trust me but for some reason they helped me craft a story that would not make me stick out too much.

I managed to find the guild easily once I had the general direction. It was rather obvious which one since it had a giant sword and shield sign. Below it was a sign which read, ‘Jairam Adventurer’s Guild’ in Darian Script. I walked in pushing the doors open. The buildings seemed to be more western them medieval in construction.

Once inside I head to a desk which had a cute girl with blonde hair which length was halfway between her chin and neck. She had light blue eyes and looked at me with an obvious customer service smile, only fellow servicemembers could recognize that face.

As I approached, she said in a more mature voice then I had expected. “How can I help you?” It was then I noticed her slightly pointed ears that appeared as she raised her head slightly to look into my eyes while she had spoken and realised, she was probably a half elf of some kind and was most likely older than me. I really need to find a way to get the common knowledge of this world. Too bad I don’t have a system or appraisal skill.

“Hi, I’d like to become an adventurers.” I said with a slightly embarrassed expression. A genuine smile appeared on her face for a few seconds but most likely out of humour though, since I had learnt that most people who had seen combat in this world could judge someone’s strength and I was clearly a G. My opinion instantly changed of her.

The ranking system worked from G to A with power being in that order. G basically meant you had no combat worth what so ever. However, this could change, say G picked up a sword then they would instantly become an F because there combats potential had increased.

I would need to experiment with that in the future. She then explained the basics that for some reason every anime did even though this would have been common knowledge in this world. I guess their advice to have a slightly different accent helped.

Basically, to become a bronze rank combat power didn’t matter. And I needed to pay five copper to register. Laria had given me a gold coin and two silvers as a farewell present. I had given her a lip balm I had in my pocket for it. I guessed that a gold coin was a lot. I didn’t know how much but a from what she had said, a gold coin was equivalent to ten silver and ten silver was ten coppers.

I handed her a silver coin and she took it before handing me back five copper pieces she then gestured to a room to the side and then began to walk behind me as I made my way over. She had place a little iron bell on her desk with a sign saying be right back, ring if urgent.

When we entered, I saw a clear crystal ball on a stone pedestal, she walked over to a cabinet in the corner and grabbed a glass tablet. She then gestured at the ball in an exasperated voice and spoke. “Place your hands on the ball and say status. You may then choose which information to show. I need your name, race, age and alignment. I place my hand on either side and then muttered, “Status.”

(Status

Name: Ryan Watson (Invisible)

Race: Human (Invisible)

Age: Eighteen (Invisible)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral – Passive (Always Visible)

Occupations: Farmer, Otaku. (Invisible)

Land: Great Britain [Will appear as Albion if visible.] (Invisible)

Allegiance: British Citizen (Invisible)

Tongues: English, Darian, Mercian, Japanese (Partial), French (Minimal) (Invisible)

Blessings: None (Invisible)

Ranking: G (Invisible)

*Affinities: Spirit, Strengthening (Invisible)

*Magical Power: 6/10 (Invisible)

[Press to Expand] (Always Invisible)

[Transmit to Amplifier]

Close)

Liara had explained this to me after a bit of convincing. Basically, the visible meant what an amplifier could read. Some people have special abilities that allowed them to do so at a distance and others had a spell that could do so at a distance. However, the only one that would always show is alignment. The rest could be toggled to be visible at crystals like this. I noticed the press to expand and decided to mentally focus on that one. It then expanded.

[Press to Close

Bonus Abilities:

Message (Deactivated)

Natural Status Amplifier (Deactivated)

Fortitude (Deactivated)

Fuck It Mode (Deactivated)

Return (Deactivated)]

I immediately realized that whatever these were, they were definitely my cheats. I realized that I had been staring at the crystal for a few seconds and flipped the second bonus to (Activated) in hopes I’ll be able to see this later.

I then flipped my Name, Race and Age to (Visible) I also did Land for good matter. I was going to say I was from Albion anyway and it wouldn’t help to hide something on my status that seemed normal. As for affinities and Magic Power, I’ll look later. I left everything else (Invisible) for now If I could do what I think I could then I could just change them later. If not, then I can just come to another one of these.

I pressed the transmit with my mind before feeling like a tiny needle had just went into my head and then dispersed. Afterward, I removed my hand from the crystal as the blonde elf put her hand on the ball and her other one on the she covered the entire front of the glass plate. When she let go, I could now see writing on the plate which she then put next to an orange looking bronze plate. It was about the size of an apple slice and then glowed when it touched the tablet.

After handing me the bronze plate she said, “Don’t you lose that, okay. You can take any bronze rank job and the guild will cover you. If you take a higher rank job and fuck it up then any damages are on you, got it.” I just nodded as she headed back to the front. I then decided to leave and have a look around the town.

6