5 – Stop Fidgeting *
395 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 I continued to just play with her hand until she woke up about two hours later since I couldn’t sleep. All she said was, “Wow.” In an abrupt tone. She then turned her head to me as we were laying back to back and said over her shoulder, “Thanks, that was the best time I’ve ever had.”

I just smiled and gave her a quick peck on the forehead after turning around. She lowered her head after her cheeks once again became rosy. I liked that shade. I made sure to memorize it, she then asked in a reluctant tone. “You know this is a one-time thing right, I just wanted to unwind, and I can’t exactly do this with the guys in the party. I would usually do it tomorrow, but I couldn’t hold back anymore.”

“Sure, I got the fact that it didn’t mean anything other than sex, we’ve only known each other… What, a week? Plus, I just like seeing your cute face contorted in joy.” I said as her face became redder. She then responded after a few seconds with. “I only considered it after you told us that story, it told me that you are the kind of person that lives for moment.”

“Huh, didn't know girls like that?” I said before pulling her lips to mine with the hand which is lightly on her chin, after the kiss I then ask. “Would you allow me to see that face again?” in that calm deep voice I had spent ages practicing right next to her ear while whisper.

She just giggled while nodding and then stretched out her hand to the wall of the tent before uttering a few words quietly to herself and after that she then said, “Just making sure it doesn’t collapse while we’re doing anything.”

“Quick Question?” I ask just wanting to make sure of something. “Yeah?” she says to which I respond with, “Kids?” She just smiles and moves a bit of her robe aside to reveal a small tattoo which is a weird shape about two inches above her pubic hair. Probably a rune then. She clarifies for me because after about a week it has dawned on her that whatever magic exist where I’m from works differently. “A curse of infertility. It’s just made by a Wiccan who makes the conditions for breaking it easy.”

I just nod and lean in for a kiss. I didn’t really want to have to deal with a kid and unlike in porn, in real life small amounts of pre-cum would escape and she might still get pregnant. I also didn’t have a condom. It also might be weird having one when she has no idea what it is. Anyway, she could be lying but my conscience is clear, I’ve asked and tried. If she is lying and does happen to get pregnant, I wouldn’t abandon the kid but if I didn’t know since we would most likely not be seeing each other again then my emotions my rational mind was clear but my emotions where complicated.

After my moral obligations where fulfilled I began to kiss her neck again. She soon began to moan and then dragged my mouth into a kiss. I was a bit more aggressive with my tongue this time but soon decided to let her take over since she seemed to like that. I then slid one arm under her shoulder blades and the other under her lower back.

I then lifted her into the middle of the tent so I could have room to manoeuvre. Once my hands had slid out from underneath her, they clasped onto her boobs and begin to massage them. Her nipples were already out this time though.

After about a minute of this I then stretched up and removed the now lose robe. She lifted up her bum to allow it an easy slip off instead of having to untie the knot which we were both to horny to figure out right now. I tossed it to the side and then began to slowly kiss her neck as my hands ran along her body exploring each and every inch.

Her hands began to do the same. An electric force ran through my body as she kissed my neck in return and her hands moved up and down my back. We kept pecking and sucking but being careful not to get hickeys. We did that for a few minutes before I give her one last kiss long kiss on the lips before I then begin to kiss my way down. First her collarbone then between her breast which got another cursory squeeze. She had begun squirming again but this time I pinned her in place with a firm grip of both my hands around her waist. She playfully tried to break free while light moans of protest had escaped her mouth. I was being careful to listen for if her tone changed and she actually wanted me to stop.

As I reached her belly button I latched on and sucked creating a vacuum. She playfully hit my back a few times with a balled-up fist while the other began to comb its way through my hair. My firm grip moved and latched onto her hips as I got lower.

As I got lower, she seemed to become more and more hesitant and confused but I guessed she had decided to trust me since it still felt good. I guess this is new territory, well for her at least. I began the reach her pubic hair. It was short, curly and the same lilac purple as her hair it was unshaved which I had expected but I didn’t mind either. I made my way around the labia slowly kissing around. The outer ones were the same colour as her pale skin though slightly flush. The inner lips came through slightly being a bright pink, probably from the arousal. The left one came down about three millimetres further then the right inner labia. Slight asymmetry was to be expected as it was similar to her breasts.

I then kissed her right on the lips which made her freeze in shock for a moment, and she then began to giggle like a little girl that had just got in trouble. I loved it as I continued to kiss around it and occasionally on it for about a minute.

Then I pulled back and parted the outer labia to have a look at the inside. She covered her face with one arm out of embarrassment while the other still gripped my hair. The edge between the outer and the inner had a bit of discoloration but nowhere near as much as what was normal. My tongue then began to make its way as I licked the entire inner labia. She shuddered and tried to pull away, I barely managed to pin her down with a quick movement.

I then pinned her hips back in place with my hands and then dived back in with my tongue, it went in about the two and a half inches my tongue could manage and soon darted back and forth in a rhythmic pattern.

Liara was groaning in pleasure at the stimulation she was enduring. I eventually felt her clitoris poking the top of my lip. So, I decided to change my method, first I probed it out of hiding with my tongue as she squirmed like never before. Eventually it was out and in the open. A tiny round cherry that would grant her the best yet.

I then began to do a pattern. Three inserts as deep as possible as quickly as possible, then a slow lick that went around the sides of the hole about an inch in. Then I pulled out and nibbled on her clitoris with my tongue rubbing on the top of the nub showing through my teeth.

She was now screaming her head off at the top of her lungs in ecstasy as she rode the highs and lows as her throat became soar. After about three minutes, she finally came. Her scream reached glass shattering as her legs wrapped around my head. I just kept the pattern and tempo up as best I could. The nectar flowing out of her tasted like diluted sugar water.

While she came, I continued with my pattern as I had to actually lean some of my body weight onto her hips to stop them from moving. I stopped and lifted my head and said in a pleading tone. “Please stop Squirming?” I then dove straight back in. She seemed to ignore my advice though for some odd reason. About ten minutes later it had happened again. The familiar feeling of the walls closing as they tried to make sure my tongue stayed in. This time there was less juice though.

A smirk appeared on my face as I watched her contented smile. I had for a few years now figured out my biggest kink, it was seeing a face like that. To be in complete control as you helped their minds reach heaven for a few blissful seconds.

I wanted them to squirm, scream, beg and cry for it. Lull them, tease them, cherish them. I got a hundred-fold more enjoyment out of that, then just nutting a few times. I then moved on to the next step. I said in a controlling but tender tone. “Liara?”

She propped herself up on her elbows seeming to be more relaxed than before as she just nodded. I then asked with a raised eyebrow. “Ready?” She gulped as if her anticipation had been built up. I had been hard for about ten minutes now but even without any stimulation it was at full mast.

My foreskin had pulled back as the entirety of its length had swelled in girth. Mine was slightly above the global average back on earth but I didn’t know about here. I crawled up to her as she lent her head back slightly waiting for my kiss. I obliged as both my head made contact with her lips. She passionately sucked on my face a she propped herself up higher on her elbows to get a better angle.

I rocked slightly as my cock ran up and down her Pussy. It glided easily since the whole region was slippery from a mix of my saliva, sweat, and her juices. I backed off and repositioned her hips at the right angle as I grabbed the back of both of her calves. I lifted them up and made her legs straight. I just wanted to see what it looked like. Her bum forming perfectly with her legs to form the shape of a heart with her Vagina and Arse-Hole being framed perfectly.

Her thighs being lined up perfectly next to each other forming a nice thigh gap of two inches. I looked at it for a second. I had never met anyone as beautiful as her. Her body didn’t seem like that of an actresses, pornstars or supermodels, but didn’t seem like some more down to earth girls either. It just seemed to have a unique quality to it.

I made sure it implants the memory of her in that position in my head. I then lowered her legs and then stretched my back straight. It had become a bit sore from the angle it had been for a while, and I wouldn’t want it to cramp while I was busy. When I looked down at her my mind went blank for a second as I took in the position, she was in.

Her hips were thrusted at an angle with which I could see straight towards the black void. Her legs were at a right angle from each other allowing me the unobstructed view. Her legs had bent to form a triangle space beneath each. Her boobs had slumped to either side of her chest slightly and she was still propped up on her elbows looking at me with what looked like a half-hesitant half-expectant smile.

I revel in the feeling in the atmosphere while taking in the spectacular scene. I with a swift movement crawled forward. I propped myself up a few inches above her, supporting my weight. Our lips locked and she began to suck. At the same time, I inserted my tongue, I slid my cock straight in. It glided in swiftly with one smooth motion. Her breath caught as she reciprocated my passionate kiss. I began to move my hips back and forth, with about half my cock slowly coming out and then swiftly going back in all the way to the base. It was about a second per pump and she seemed to enjoy the feeling though not as much as the prep.

She like a substantial amount of woman struggled to orgasm with just cervical canal stimulation. It was why I had taken so long to build up since to this since she most likely wouldn’t orgasm here. Some girls could though, and I would treat them differently.

Each person was different when it came to kinks and where they were most sensitive. Both of our eyes where closed as we kissed but I wanted to look into those eyes. Some found it weird and unsettling to look straight into someone’s eyes. It was again about control. Most people actually liked the gain and loss of control that came with sex and that was what got them to experience something more the just masturbating. The fact they were in complete control of everything or giving it, all up made everything better.

I again detached our kiss while focusing on keeping the pace the same. I then moved our foreheads next to each other as I pressed mine on hers. I then tilted my head forward until our noses met. I then opened my eyes and gazed straight into Her’s. I used the distraction of mapping out the differing lines of browns, oranges and caramels that made up her iris.

I had lowered my chest while still supporting my weight just enough to have her boobs press against my chest. She had gone from contentment at the pleasant feeling to strained breathing with her mouth slightly open. We continued to stare at each other as I started to moan slightly as well. I could feel the individual bumps and dents in her walls as they periodically tensed slightly. She occasionally closed her eyes as I accidentally hit her phantom G-spot.

I hadn’t figured out exactly where it was yet but was pretty close. I only managed to hold on for about five minutes in this position. It was a really good five minutes though. I felt the sensations running through my cock running up and down at a faster rate and they began to feel more intense. From looking at her face I had realised that she was getting closer and closer but was still quite a way off. It appeared it would take quite a build-up, but I could see she was already pretty tired. Her hair had now become a dark purple after it had basically gotten drenched in her sweat.

I clenched my cheeks and made my way in for a deep kiss as I made a few deep thrusts in quick succession. The fifth one I finally broke and I pushed it in as far as it would go. I pulled her as close to me as possible. As the first burst shot out. It was only a tiny spurt. The second was about three seconds later and I did a tiny thrust as I felt it coming. It was a lot bigger and let out about four times as much cum. I then ejaculated three more time with each getting a little thrust.

Once I was done but still hovering above her while revelling in the feeling, she kissed the side of my neck and says. “How was that?”

As I unmounted her, I said. “I think the best one ever.” Still slightly out of breath. We spoke and cuddled while feeling each other up for the rest of the night while we talked. She told me more about the kingdom. I told her a bit about my life, while just leaving out the stuff that could weird her out.

I had asked about the laws of the kingdom a bit and it was mostly what I had assumed. After about a dozen questions I had managed to piece together the gender roles in this society. It seemed that while woman where legally on the same level as a man. Most likely due to have mages that are woman who could level a city, the gender roles where pretty much the same as you would think for a Medieval/Georgian society.

Adventurers were a bit freer spirited and lose but were seen as weird by most others. I didn’t know what to expect. Back on earth, the stereo typical gender roles had only begun to collapse for more tolerant views in the last few decades and there was still massive pushback. I personally didn’t mind but I did think a few had taken it to the extreme.

I mean it had gone from the right for a woman to vote or not being beaten by her husband to a man opening the door for a woman being rude. That made me wonder, ‘was I the protagonist in some sort of hentai or smut. Because my first time in this world had come out of nowhere and was extremely good. Nah…

But that does raise the question, what kind of story am I in. It’s definitely not something like Re-Zero or Konosuba. And what was my cheat anyway. Wait, the status had said Chaotic Good. Please don’t say this is a DND world. Wait wouldn’t that make me the bard since the only possible power I could have so far is maybe high charisma. Wait, if I follow that trope does that mean…

Shit. I have to fuck a dragon. I would never do such a thing. Okay if they were in human form. Maybe if they had draconic features that would be hot. So, yeah, I would fuck a dragon. Great. “I had heard her say that each village had a device that could tell me my affinity or other powers but only I would see it. We'll see, I guess.

6