10 – People can do Anything when Drunk *
194 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I entered the tavern and was met with the usual buzz of jovialness. They were almost entirely adventurers since they were the only ones who could afford to get a hangover every morning. I walked over to see the bar was full and then sauntered over to an empty table in the back. Soon a woman who looked to be early forties came over and asked. “What you want?” in a sharp but not hostile tone. “Beer and keep it coming till I let you know.”
She just nodded and a few seconds later a cup made a thwonk sound as the two woods connected. I took a sip and winced slightly. It seemed this batch was bad. I had no idea why I kept drinking this stuff, maybe the title of my manga would be, ‘Drunk Brit in Another World.’ Or something more poetic.
I sat in contemplation as I took sips of my beer. The bar was getting more and more packed as people began to flock in a few spots had opened up on the bar, but I was comfortable and there was no point. Eventually after the sun set, almost the whole tavern was full. To be fair this place was different from the tavern in fantasy. It was more like a beer house since that was all they did. I had noticed a winehouse towards the centre of the town.
I didn’t notice them but eventually I found a group of three looking straight at me. When I looked up, I heard the tallest one asks, “Can we sit my friend.” I just nodded and scooted up. The big burly guy in thick leather Armor sat next to me while the two ladies with him sat opposite.
“I’m Ryan. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” I said while looking straight at the three in turn. The big burly guy had light brown skin with a beard and was bald. His armour also had a few bits of metal in key areas such as the chest shoulders and such.
The one opposite me in the booth was a young girl who didn’t look a day over fifteen. However, compared to my sister her breasts were at least ten times the size. She wore white robes with bits of purple fashionably mixed in. She had blonde hair loosely hanging about three inches below her shoulders.
The other one had plain leather Armor and had caramel skin. I couldn’t see her bust the best since she was in leather Armor, and I only stared at their faces. Woman tended to have a sixth sense when it came to someone staring at them sometimes. I did notice that she had a bracer in the inside of her arm which probably meant she was an archer. Her long hair was tied in a loose bun It ran probably to halfway down her back and went from dark brown to caramel as it went further away from the roots. Probably to make sure no hair got into her vision when firing.
Her eyes had a streamlined shape that went at a slight angel to her flat nose with a sharp curve back towards her mouth and her lower lip was slightly thicker than her upper one. “Archer, Healer, and…Axe or Blunt Weapon of some kind?” I said pointing at them each individually. To which the big man nodded while smiling and spoke. “I’m Drarr, this is Jalynn, and the archer is Ameni.
I smiled at both of them as I Drarr waved over the Beer Lady. “Three please.” I watched as she wonders off to do so. Ameni then looked back from glancing around the tavern and stared at me as she asked. “What do you wield. I smell goblin blood on you.”
I chuckle she must be a ranger of some kind. I just decide to answer, “I use a spear and short sword mix. I managed to kill eleven today.”
She just responds with, “Good for a Copper Rank.” She then takes another sip from her cup. Drarr just shakes his head as if it dawns on him what she meant by that. I just feel confused at the situation. Jalynn seems to be trying her hardest not to spit out the Goblin’s Piss in the cup and not paying attention to the conversation.
I then notice the tags they have displayed. Jalynn is an Iron. While Amani and Drarr are both Steel. ‘Crap.’ I think to myself as I realized they could probably pulverise me in a single hit.
I just decided to tell them how I killed the goblins and Drarr just laughed at the story. Jalynn seemed shocked at the gore while Amani just seemed to be thinking about something else. They began to talk about how there in a party called Pious Pint and there adventures together. Once I was on my fifth, I decided it was probably best not to stay any longer and prepared to leave.
“It’s been great meeting you, but I better make my way back.” They got up as Drarr responded with. “Sure, we should get back to our in as well.” They then all got up and I followed them. I waved them goodbye as Amani was talking about something to the other two. As I reached the door to the Inn, I pushed it open and walked inside.
Once I was inside, I felt a hand grab my shoulder and immediately pin me against the wall as I felt a warm sensation on my lips. My brain stuttered for a second since it was Amani. I responded by kissing her back after I got over the shock of her 360 degrees turn around in personality.
I felt the other hand press against my chest as if feeling for how much muscle there was. I let go of the hilt of my short sword and motioned to my room. She just chuckled merrily. If I hadn’t just seen her, I would have assumed that she was a different person.
She grabbed my hand as I walked towards the room I had rented. It was a long-term rental right next to my two favourite taverns and a few food stalls as well as not to far from the forest. I unlocked the door and entered with her behind me. As I entered, I pulled her in for a kiss as I caught her in my arm and slammed the door shut with my foot. I then locked the door while keeping the key in the lock.
“You seem to have loosened up quickly?” she said to which I just stared her in the eyes and responded. “You seem like a different person.” I activated my amplifier ability and saw her alignment.
(Neutral Good - Active)
Her behaviour makes a bit more sense now. She just chuckles slightly as she leans in for a kiss before breaking it and saying. “I just had a feeling I’d have a fun night with you. You only looked at Me and Jalynn like we were fellow adventurers and not as something to fuck. I can tell because of my instincts.”
I just responded in a defensive tone. “First, Jalynn is a kid and is the same age as my younger sister. Second, just because someone’s hot doesn’t mean their eye candy.” She laughed at that and spoke. “I like that, eye candy.”
“Well, Ryan of Albion. Relax and let me have some fun okay.” I just smirk at that as she pushes me down on the bed. I slide the tunic off revealing my athletic looking chest. It’s more like that of a swimmer but it’s getting there.
I watch as she begins to remove her Armor. First is her armguard as she undid the lace which held it on firmly. I could see the hundreds of marks along it which showed she was a diligent archer. It dropped to the ground as she began with the rest. Her chest piece came off after the straps on the side were loosened and she raised it above her head. The pieces on her upper arm came off with the two straps. Next was a thick piece of leather which formed a mini skirt from just above her pelvis to just lower enough to cover her bum. Then the leather trousers came off like any other.
She slowly undid the lace on her boots as slid her feet out of them. I was left with the stunning figure before me. She wore a sleeveless grey short which was made of cotton. Her lower half was a pair of loose brown trousers with a rope as a belt. She raised her arms above her head and pulled the shirt off. Underneath was firm tone but still feminine muscles that went up and down her core. Her breasts were wrapped in a cloth which probably acted as a support. She then slipped off her trousers and I got a look at her legs. She was tall at six foot two. Her body shape made a spoon shape as her narrow shoulder were out matched by her hips which were about twice their width.
Her legs were thick and well-toned from most likely always walking. She then undid the makeshift bra, and it revealed a pair of teardrop shaped B-cup breasts. There areola was large and a dark brown. She walked forward and mounted on top of me as we locked lips. She was wearing a pair of shorts under-neath her trousers and they were pretty tight.
As we kissed, she began to grind against me. I could already tell she was physically stronger than me, but I didn’t really care. She sat back up and loosened her hair and with a shake it was all over the place. My hands moved down to her butt as I began to feel the firm round shapes. I then with a tiny bit of mana going into my body overcome her pinning me down and we are now in the opposite position. She has a look of surprise on her face as she continues to try and suck my face off.
There’s the occasional moan as she continues to grind in this position. I then begin to kiss down her neck which she seems to find enjoyable but not stimulating. I with a good pace come down to the two tantalizing teardrops. There nipples have inflamed slightly as I suck each one for a few seconds and continues his way down.
I continue down past her belly button and eventually slide off the shorts with no help from her. I smile as I see the same rune that Laria had on the side of her hip. I continue to kiss above her mound which is trimmed into a triangle. Her lips are a darker shade of brown from her skin as I kiss it.
She seems just as hesitant as Laria was when I did this. It seems this isn’t a very common thing to do. I slowly begin to lick it as I explore her folds. Her outer lips are slightly extended and cover her whole pussy. After a few second of coaxing, I find her clit and begin to suck on it with as much breath as possible. She moans loudly when I do this as she tilts her head back and her hands grip the covers. I then insert my finger in and slowly begin to move back and forth. Her moans grow louder as probably the whole house can hear the moans. I hear a few bangs from whatever room there is above but there probably jealous.
She’s panting at this point between moans as her walls begin to tighten slightly. I stop sucking and then insert two fingers and begin to pump faster. After about three minutes her walls tighten as she lets out a continuous scream for about ten seconds as I with a bit of resistance pull my fingers out and move my mouth right onto it. The sweet sugary flavour enters my mouth as I suck it up.
For about seven minutes, I eat her out before she comes again. I like the face she makes. Her mouth is open with a face of pleasure is on her face. When it hits her face freezes and her right eye twitches for a few seconds before she loses all the tension that had caused her to freeze.
5