11 – Plans for the future *
253 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she has become less tense, she pulls me back up onto the bed and flips me over. She did so with such ease that it probably made champion weightlifters back on earth look like toddlers. I would probably have been crushed if I hadn’t pumped a huge amount of mana into my back at that exact moment.

“Sorry.” She said while shrugging her shoulders. She then mounted me and begun to stroke my cock since it was a bit bendy still. After ten seconds she raised herself up and began to slide it in. The alcohol in my body made everything seem slightly duller. She began to pump up and down while stretching side to side.

After about a minute she began to moan loudly as her walls began to tighten. Once that happened, she pressed her chest against mine and switched to rocking her hips. We kissed passionately as my tongue slid in and after a moment of hesitation, she began to explore the insides of my mouth as well.

After about five minutes in this position, she was on the verge of an orgasm. She stopped and slowly raised herself up then turned around. Using her hand, she guided it back in and began to sit up straight and go up and down. Her bum continuously made a slapping sound as it hit my groin.

As it did so a ripple would travel through her firm’s back. I noticed a scar running from her side at the beginning of her ribs and it ran all the way along her back at a 45-degree angle until it met her spine. My hands were firmly planted on the sides of her hips just going up and down. My grip had barely any tension in them as I felt mana begin to seep into my body from hers.

It felt like fire was entering my palms and groin, but I just decided to take it in stride and feed some pleasure off of it. I moved one hand up to her back and rubbed one finger over the streak of skin that was a shade darker than the rest of her skin. As soon as I did, she bent over and collapsed as she screamed at the top of her voice which she had been holding back until now.

Her pussy tightened up and it felt like a vice was grabbing it. I felt a trickle of liquid begin to drip onto my testicles as she chummed. After about thirty seconds she had caught her breath and said while still collapsed forward. “What the fuck was that.”

“I don’t know, but at least I’m getting a nice view.” I said while staring at the glorious scene of my still hard cock inside her slumped figure. She seemed to move to get up at that and said in an offended tone. “I thought you said girls weren’t eye candy.”

I just chuckle and respond with. “Only when they don’t want to be looked at.” While a hand squeezes her butt. She catches her breath, and she coughs into her hand as her cheeks become more flushed than before. I then have an idea and speak. “Get on your stomach with your legs together.” She looks at me for a second but so does so.

She then says in a meek voice which has none of the hostility that it held previously. “Why’d you touch it anyway. It’s just something that blemishes me.” I just chuckled again in response. I seem to find a lot in this world humorous for some reason. I lean close to her ear as my chest touches her back and say in a whisper. “It’s not a blemish. It’s something that makes you even more unique than you already are. Whatever must have injured you enough to leave a scar like that must have been dangerous and traumatic. It shows that your strong will and willingness to do what is right even if it means other will resent you for it.”

It was cheesy but it was honestly my opinion. She seemed to become even more embarrassed at that statement and I then took that as a sign to continue. I went down and moved my tongue along the whole length of the scar. A shiver seemed to go down her spine. My guess was right, whatever had cut her hadn’t healed properly and left nerve damage that hadn’t healed. It just so happened that she got a tingling feeling instead of immense pain. Anyway, since she was in this position, I was not going to waste it.

I moved her legs apart slightly revealing her gleaming pussy which had liquid dripping out of it. It seems she highly stimulated at the moment and just the licking of her scar caused her to cum again. I was going to enjoy this. I slowly inserted my rod and began to pump while running my hands up and down her back.

It was glorious watching her tense up as my pelvis was cushioned by her bum while my hand rubbed straight over, he scars. I felt her tense up for a second as she climaxed but it only lasted three seconds before she went back to shifting back and forth slightly with each pump.

After about ten minutes I was getting close, and she had climaxed another seven times. I finally buried myself deep pushing as far as I could go pushing her forward a few inches as I erupted. I did little jerks for each orgasm as I rode it off. It took about two minutes as I enjoyed it immensely. I could tell she was already close to the sensation and decided to begin pumping again before it went limp.

There was a squelching sound as both of our discharges mixed inside of her as I felt another orgasm coming quickly. She tensed again while my hands were on her lower back as we both orgasmed again but by this point, we were both dry. I kept up the movement as it felt addicting, the feeling of her orgasming every minute or so.

But, as much as we both wanted it to go on, we both spent the night. I unmounted and then moved forward to lie next to her both on our stomachs. I noticed where she had been gripping the sheets they were torn, and she was still clutching the rags.

Perfect. Five of them. It would be a few more days before I could kill more of the little green shits, and I didn’t want to kill more then was necessary. As usual I snuck up on the one at the rear and ripped its throat out. It seemed that these miasma spawns were pretty unaware of their surroundings. I wanted to try a new strategy since I still had my teleport charged. After the goblin collapsed, I leaped forward and stabbed another in the neck while dragging it out. The spear was held in the middle so I could use it more for slashing. It went straight at the goblin a few feet to the left and it stabbed in the side of the leg and collapsed in pain.

I ripped out both of the blades and let out a roar of anger. The other two looked terrified and tried to run away. I tossed my spear at one and pinned it right in the middle of the chest. I collapsed. I then turned back to the one with a hole in its leg and stabbed it a few times to make sure. I then stabbed the one that was reeling on the ground from the hole in its neck that wasn’t enough to kill it as it bleeds out slowly with its arms clasped around the wound.

I would need more practice since I still let one escape and only really won. Thanks to my surprise I cut all eight ears and popped them into my bag as I headed back to the city. I sold the ears and then headed back to the outskirts of the forest.

I had come up with a training regime that I was getting better at. I wasn’t lifting weights since I wasn’t aiming for that. I was going more for flexibility and endurance. I would train with the spear and short sword. I felt more comfortable with the short sword, but I wasn’t yet strong enough to fight without it.

I was mainly trying to build muscle memory and build long durable muscles and not a big bulky frame. After that I would stretch for about an hour as much as I could. I remembered a guy on YouTube who could climb a tree in about a second or fall from two stories after training to focus on flexibility rather than strength.

Next was endurance. I would run through the forest as silently as possible. I was already getting pretty fast while making a minimal amount of noise. It was more to trin my brain how to run and think on the fly about deciding a path. Let’s just say this would involve a lot of hurt back and grazed knees.

I eventually planned to begin exploring this kingdom. After reading a bunch more books which I then resold to the book man I had learnt that this place was pretty tame compared to other parts of this world. This place at most had goblins and maybe the odd troll. And slimes. Lots of slimes.

There were even slimes that had gained what was called humanity and had the same rights as citizens. There were dozens of species, monsters, cultures, nations, and places. I want to explore them all while finding a way back home. Maybe even find someone to love along the way. I had crushed on someone a few times and even had a few relationships. However, I never found someone who I could see myself with them when we were both old, when there is a tribulation or that I would die for.

If I did find someone like that, I would give my all to them. However, my journey must be put on hold. Before then I’m going to need to reach rank C and become a Steel Adventurer.

Maybe I’ll even find some true friends along the way. Also, judging by the fact that I have spontaneously had some of the best sex ever twice within the last month, I have a feeling that I’ll be having a lot more. Also, every Story has a hero. I will have to find them and be the quiet reserved type that skulks in the shadows.

I also want to find a manuscript for my spirit affinity though after checking the three shops in this town I am still coming up with nothing.

(A/N: Hi, you can call me Andrew. This was my first smut and I’ve learnt a lot from writing it. I won’t be continuing it but I will be writing another one since I had a lot of fun. See you soon.)

5