Otherworld Diary of Adventurer A – Prologue
136 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reincarnated in Another World - Otherworld Diary of Adventurer A

Prologue

Month 3, Day 7, Calendar Year 2873

 

12:01am - Day One.

 

I open my eyes, and look around - as much as I’m capable of doing.  It’s dark. When I try to move my arms, they feel somewhat restrained, but I can still move them.  I reach forward, and feel my palms pressing against something… fleshy? Weird. Even so, I feel so completely safe, that I easily fall back to sleep.

 

07:17am - I’m awake again - something woke me? There’s some light, but it’s still really dim. It’s slightly reddish? I can see something like a slightly glowing wall in front of me… I lean forward, and can see it clearly now: It looks like flesh? I remember feeling it in the night, now. What is it?

 

Appraisal Results

 

Uterine wall

The inside of a woman’s uterus.

 

A small, semi-transparent pane appeared in front of me, similar to a window that might appear in an online RPG.

 

Eughhh!?!  What!?!? What the hell?? I have to be at work in a couple of hours; what the hell is a “uterine wall” doing in front of me?!?

 

And… Appraisal? I look at the title of the little window that had appeared in front of me.

Appraisal Results

 

Appraisal Pane

Shows the results of the skill “Clear Eyes of Appraisal”

 

And another semi-transparent pane… Clear eyes of Appraisal?

Appraisal Results

 

Clear Eyes of Appraisal

A skill which provides information regarding whatever the Skill Holder is looking at. 

 

Skill Rank: G+

 

Skill Growth: Unlimited

 

Growth Conditions: Grows with use. 

 

Huh. I can even appraise words that show up in the appraisal.  Pretty cool.

 

Wait, wait wait wait. The hell?!? I still don’t know what’s going on! How the fuck did I end up inside some sort of womb?!  And I don’t know what’s happening outside, either, but my balance is going all weird, like I’m being turned and moved all around in unexpected directions.

 

I have to be at work at 8. I can’t be here. I have to get out. I need to get dressed.  And I probably need to shower again… if I’m in a womb, that means I’m soaked in amniotic fluid. Eweugh!

 

Oh, hey, a rope.  I grab it. My hand looks a little weird? But let’s check out this rope-thing.

Appraisal Results

 

Umbilical Cord

Provides nourishment for a developing fetus

 

Quality - A+

 

Oh.  Of course.  How could I not guess?  Haha… ha.

 

Right, my hand looked weird…

Appraisal Results

 

Un-named Fetus’ Hand

A hand belonging to an un-named person who has not yet been born.

 

Ok, this joke fucking scenario is getting fucking out of hand.  I have work soon, and all I’m getting is weird info displays and maybe a little bit seasick from feeling like I’m being moved around in all sorts of odd directions.  I need more information!!  I try to shout, but it’s useless - I can’t make a sound.  God, even trying to inhale to shout feels restricted, somehow.

 

I stare hard at my hand and arm and my other hand and arm - omg, they’re so weirdly pudgy! - while asking hard in my mind: Tell me everything!!!

Appraisal Results

 

Body parts belonging to un-named fetus

Right hand

Left hand

Right forearm

Left forearm

 

Belong to unnamed fetus

 

Fine then! I glare at the words “unnamed fetus” and concentrate on getting more information.

Appraisal Results

 

Unnamed Fetus

Fetus that has no name

 

Gender: Male

 

Age: -06 hours 42 minutes

 

Dammit, this is still really pissing me off.  I have work. I have to get to my job. I’ve been screwing around here trying to figure out how to get out of this weird situation, and everything is so fucking screwy that I can’t handle it anymore.  I mean… who did this to me? How did they do this to me?  Why?!?

 

I appraise (yeah, I’m even starting to get used to this ‘appraisal’ concept, somehow) the “unnamed fetus” result again after raging to myself for a little while, and…

Appraisal Results

 

Unnamed Fetus

Fetus that has no name

 

Gender: Male

 

Age: -06 hours 31 minutes

 

What. It’s counting down?  Oh, that’s a negative age shown there.  Ha. Ha. Ha. right. It’s saying that I’m an unnamed fetus that will be born in about six and a half hours.

 

Whoa!!! That felt way different! It’s like the whole world just crunched and swirled.  

 

The boss won’t believe this.  I’m gonna get fired, and all I get for it is a fucking weird amusement park ride experience that I’m not allowed to get off from for another six and a half hours.  What if I need to pee, guys?!! You don’t want me to take a dump in this weird ride, do you?!? Not that I actually need to do either, come to think of it. That’s weird, too; I’ve always been extremely regular in the mornings.

 

Ah, hell, maybe this is all just a weird dream. I feel exhausted. I’ll just go back to sleep, and when I wake up, I can get out of bed and go to work.

 

.

.

.

 

Oh, hell! What was that!  I’m awake again, and I’m still in this weird uterine hell, and the world is freaking spinning a bit and, oh, god, maybe I can get out now?? The fluid is draining!! 

Appraisal Results

 

Amniotic Fluid

A fluid which surrounds a fetus inside the womb as a way to protect and help maintain the fetus’ temperature during pregnancy.

 

Condition: Draining

 

Ah, jeez, ok, so the prank is almost over and I get to “be born.”  Haha, very funny, whatever program did this to me better be ready to fork over some serious cash. I mean, jeez, TV programs in Japan are getting way too weird, these days.

 

Umm.  I thought I was going to be “born,” now.  But… the fluid drained out, and I’m still here.  I’m just being held snug by these “uterine walls.” 

 

I try struggling, but I’m held too tightly in place. Oh, but there’s light!  I can see light ahead of me. Oh, my freaking hell, that’s bright. But it’s light! It’s an exit!

 

And with that, the walls around me squeeze - HARD - and I feel like I might get crushed to death, but I’m also pushed - incrementally - closer to the light.

 

Goddam, but they’re really going all out to make this as realistic as possible. How much must it have cost them to make this set?

 

Ohhhh, shit, oh shit oshitoshitoshittttt!!!!!!!  It hurts, It’s too tight, let me go, let me out!!!

 

Oh, god, it’s stopped, again.  It’s ok. I’ll just rest here for the rest of my life.  I don’t want to go through that ever again.

 

Oh, no, not againnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, but the light is right there! Omigod, please, just get me out or just let me rest there forever, please!

 

Ahhh… it stopped, again.  I’m getting close, though.  I don’t understand how this was all made, but if I get injured as part of this, I’m going to get a lawyer and sue their asses.  I might do that, anyway, because I can not remember signing any kind of agreement for this!

 

Oh, I can sort of hear things, now. First, though, let’s appraise this new material I’m squeezed into….

Appraisal Results

 

Vagina

The interior of your mother’s vagina

 

Ok, I don’t know how to respond to that.  I mean, isn’t that kind of sick? What kind of sick pervert would say that?!??

 

Although I suppose if does fit with the whole “getting born” theme they’re going for, here.

 

And yeah, I can sort of hear a voice from the outside…. Not that I can tell what it’s saying.  Just that it sounds female.

 

Oh, god, I can feel another one coming.  This is so wrong!!! I better be able to get out with this one!

 

Owwwwwwwwwww, ow, ow ow ow owowowowooww!!!! I hate this!!!!!

 

Oh, and I’m almost all the way out.  Who’s this? Hmmm… at least they found a pretty lady to help me get out of here.  Hehe… looks mid 20’s, maybe… light brown hair, european or american, maybe? So-so on the chest…. Hmm…..

Appraisal Results

 

Stania’s Chest

The chest portion of Stania’s body

 

Rank: E+

 

Wait, what?  I can appraise those, too? Heh.  hehe. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe. I mean, not too much there, but not so shabby, either….

 

Oshit, what’s going on, she’s picking me up by the feet?!?  How the hell?! Oh……..

 

OW!  OW! OWOWOW!!!  She’s beating my ass!  Why’s she beating my ass?!?  What’d I ever do to her?! Is it because I appraised her tits?  C’mon!! Ah, please!! OWWW!!!

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!” 

 

Dammit, now I’m crying.  I didn’t want to cry in front of a pretty girl like this.  Shit, that makes me cry even harder…

 

She did stop beating me when I started crying, though.  What… is she an “S?” I don’t wanna be with an “S!” I’m not a “M!”

 

I mean, I’m a Man! Just not a “M!”

 

Well, I’ll definitely sue over this, later.  Maybe. I don’t know… I mean, I wonder if she’s single?

Appraisal Results

 

Stania

Age: 23

 

Job: Midwife

 

Fine.  Don’t tell me, then.  I’ll just ask her later after the show is over.

 

Although… I can’t see any cameras.  Getting washed by a pretty girl like this is kinda fun, tho!  Oh… oh. She just wraped me up in a small blanket and is carrying me… ah, to that lady. Damn, now she’s hot! Even if she is all sweaty and sticky, I know I’d love a girl like that! I mean, maybe she’s a bit on the younger side, but wow!  Who is she?

Appraisal Results

 

Marta

Age: 17

 

Job:  Wife

         Mother

 

What?  She’s a wife and a mother at 17?  I mean… a mother??

Appraisal Results

 

Mother

A person who has given birth and cares for an infant or child.

 

Yours.

 

And, the weirdness continues.  That’s not my mom. My mom is Japanese, and in her 50’s.  She’s not some hot blonde with huge tits. 

 

Oh.  but that hot blonde is reaching out for me.  He. hehe. Heheheheh. Ohhhh… it does feel nice for her to snuggle me.  And jeez, these tits!

Appraisal Results

 

Breasts

Front of a woman’s chest - front of Marta’s chest.

 

Rank: A+ (temp S)

 

a.k.a.: Boobs, tits, oppai, jugs, melons, the Mt. Fuji twins, etc, etc, and so on...

 

What…??  Temp S?

 

Oh…

Appraisal

 

Temp (S)

A temporary status buff due to either magic or physical effects on the state of the item under appraisal.

In this case - the breasts have grown from rank A+ to rank S due to being full of milk.

 

Whatttt…….

 

Full of milk. Tits.  full of milk. And I’m supposed to be her baby.  What kind of program is this?

 

And do I even care?? Please, god, please, god please please please….

 

Oh… and she’s opening her blouse.  HOLY COW!  I mean… WOW!!  ;doiuasopuaweoihg……

 

She’s bringing me to it!!!!  It’s a nipple!!!! And it’s leaking….. Really?!  I really get to?!? Okay……..

 

Thanks for the meal!

 

And, for a while, I simply, and mindlessly, fed.

 

After that, instead of getting to, well, you know……..  I mean, I’m a healthy man in his late 20s, you know?! But… instead, I just sorta fell asleep.  Damn. But delicious!!

 

.

.

.

 

Awake again.  I look around.  Ahhhh…. Marta. Sexy, beautiful, huge breasted Marta…. She’s asleep next to me, snuggling me up against her side. 

 

Oh!  She woke up.  She’s saying something… Is that… what language is that?? Oh, well.  She’s hot. I’ll just smile at her. She might not understand me, either, but I’ll say something, too.

 

“Gah bleh!!!”

 

Huh? On second thought, random baby sounds are probably more appropriate than saying “Thank you for the meal!”  I never realized I was such a pervert, before.  

 

I’ll try again.  I’ll tell her that she’s beautiful.  Women are supposed to like compliments, right?  Oh, and I’ll ask if she’s dating anyone!

 

“Garrr, bruhh…. Mah gaf frueff”

 

What…. More baby talk?  But she does look happy! I guess that’s good enough…

 

Oooohhhhhhh!!!!  She’s getting the other one out!!  I get more?!! Yes! I try to do a fist-pump, but don’t really manage to do it.  I’m about as dextrous as a drunk dog, right now. Yeah, my friend in high school tried to dump out his uncles’ booze, and then his uncle’s dog drank it.  It was kinda funny… but kinda not, you know? Don’t do that, kids. Leave the booze in the cabinet, otherwise your friend’s uncle is gonna get reallyyyyyy scary.

 

Oh, mmm, yes.  Thank you, God! This magnificent breast! This incredibly delicious milk!  Thank you!!

 

Oh.  I’m tired, again.  But there’s still a drop… right there…. On the tip of her….

Appraisal Results

 

Mother’s Milk

Grade: A+

Top grade milk.

Daily quantity: 3.2 liters - yer gonna need help with that! Good thing your dad’s a perv, too!

 

WTF.  What’s with that weird snark in the results?  And “Dad?” What? Huh? My dad passed away 2 ½ years ago.  That’s a shitty joke. He just fell over at work one day, and was dead.  The doctors said it was weird… the only thing wrong with him was that he was dead.  What do they mean by “dad?” And calling him a pervert??

 

Oh, someone else just came in.  Some tall blonde dude. With wavy hair.  And muscles. And a toothpaste commercial quality smile, dammit!  He’s leaning down over Marta… oh, hell no! He’s kissing her! With that perfect smile on that stupidly handsome face!  Go away, she’s mine!

 

“WAAAHHHH!!”

 

Yeah, that’s all I can do.  I’m making loud baby crying noises.  That’s my girlfriend, not yours!

 

Oh… he’s reaching over here.  That’s a big hand. He’s… he’s… rubbing my head?  He’s smiling at me, smiling at Marta, he’s saying things in a happy tone of voice… and kinda looking down at her S-class tits.  

 

Oh, she noticed.  Be prepared for some pain, dude!  She’s not going to let just anyone… anyone… huh? She’s opening her blouse again.  She’s smiling, and pulling him down to them…. 

 

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Those are mine!!

 

Oh, she noticed me looking… she’s making him pick me up… putting me at the other one….

 

Ummm.

 

Fine.  I can manage a little more.  She makes a lot, anyway. But why do I have to share with some dude??

 

Thanks for the meal.

 

.

.

.

 

Oh.  I fell asleep again.  Man, I really am sleeping a lot.  Just like when my childhood friend had her baby with her husband she met in college last year… That baby… really does sleep a lot… and what’s with her getting married to some guy from her college?! What ever happened to the Japanese people being loyal to the common tropes?!  Boy and Girl Childhood Friends Get Married! The End! Instead, she’s married with some blah sort of guy and I’m still a virgin.

 

Now I’m getting depressed.  But, I’ll try to be quiet. Marta’s sleeping.  She really did look like she wore herself out, today.  Did she get a lot of exercise just before coming on set?

 

This really is complicated and super realistic for a tv set, though.  And I can’t see where they hid the cameras. There’s not really much furniture in here.  No bookshelves with hidden camera hiding places. And I can see stars outside the window……  which has no glass in it. It’s just an opening in the wall with a thin curtain pulled to the sides.  Stars. In the middle of Tokyo? Or did they drug me and take me all the way out to the countryside for this?  

 

No sounds of traffic.  No airplanes. You can usually see the lights from an airplane outside the windows if you look outside long enough… but I don’t see any.  I don’t see any contrails. I don’t recognize the constellations. The air smells too clean!  

 

Ah! There’s me trying to thrash around…. Shhh, shhhh, careful, don’t want to wake Marta… who’s sleeping with that jerk!?!  What?! Hold onn… shhh, shhh…. I already know she likes me. Why else would she have me drink her…. milk... 

 

My hands.  My arms. Appraisal… right?

Appraisal Results

 

Jon’s hands and arms

Both of Jon’s hands and arms

 

Jon?

Appraisal Results

   

Jon

Your Name, as given by your mother, Marta.

 

     

Stats:

Level: 1

Str: 1

Dex: 1

Con: 3

Int: 35

Wis: 27

Chr: 5 (500) (status UP with parents)

Mana: 18

Mgc: 12

 

Skills: 

Clear Eyes of Appraisal

Diary

 

Diary?  What’s that?

Appraisal Results

 

Diary (on/off)

A skill that keeps an automatic diary for you.  Constant activation - may be turned off, but reactivates after 2 hours.  Pages can be copied by the skill into an empty book or set of pages at will.  Automatically creates a complete set of Diary of Jon volumes upon death and forwards them to the nearest public library for the publics’ reading pleasure! (27% chance of forwarding to another type of location which deals in letting people read their books, such as a coffee shop that keeps books for their customers to read while on the premises)

Every Little Detail - except for those 2 hour periods when the skill is turned off - will be exposed.

 

What the hell?! I gotta turn that off!  I gotta/

3