Chapter 6: Exploring the Dimension (2)
55 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Sigmund was bathing in the spiritual lake, Darwin was floating above the surface, not so high for the former to have difficulty conversing with him.

The mage preferred this kind of arrangement, instead of having Darwin sending messages in his consciousness.

He did not really mind being alone. But with the tragic mishap he experienced, having the divine system able to transform into a human form at will was something considered a blessing to him.

Moreover, having a companion that had access to the Akashic Records and could be deemed an all-knowing god would be a favored circumstance for someone like him who wanted everything to be foolproof and within his scope of calculation.

[Name: Sigmund Gregory Chua]

[Body type: Vajra mage body]

[Cultivation Level: God rank- level 10]

[Soul force: 1,100,000 units]

[Congratulations on attaining the level of God rank!]

[You have an undying immortal body making you the strongest being living in the continent of LigaYa!]

"Wow! I am simply overpowered. This is a big surprise!" Sigmund began to chuckle and it eventually turned into laughter with delight.

"Why did you not tell me immediately?" he then faced Dawin questioningly.

Darwin did not have to ponder much about Sigmund's astonished question. He just answered, "Would this be a nice surprise? It would be better to inform you of this under better circumstances."

Slightly amused, the divine system in his human form continued, "I am not a divine system akin to artificial intelligence that will promptly deliver messages to your consciousness immediately with no pause of overloading information once you are awake from slumber or temporary sleep. I can transmit information and messages to you promptly on demand. Another thing, I can solve problems concerning your existence and circumstances so my role extends the scope of what a system can deliver."

"I think that explains it. I am grateful that you are not an artificial intelligence as your soul has access to the Akashic Records, making you more informed and all-knowing than perhaps….well, I don't have the right benchmark for the system except for what I have seen in some Marvel movies and read in novels." Sigmund spoke evoking his understanding.

Darwin stared at Sigmund's eyes, which shone crystalline as the latter continued soaking in the spiritual water. He then responded, "In a way, you are my sovereign, my liege in this relationship as my role provides you primarily with prompt information. But as I have been staying in this realm for years while you were in slumber, my abilities developed where I could extend to other areas other than being a messenger. For example, I can do terraformation inside this dimension. With your permission, I can create living things and beasts more easily than you can. My link with the Source of this Universe and the Akashic Records grants me this opportunity to be a creator but my connection with you conveys certain limitations."

Sigmund digested what the divine system just told him as he was feeling more relaxed while most of his body was under the water's surface. Darwin just let him while he patiently waited.

"I understand your abilities. That is even more amazing than what I used to expect from you. I guess, in situations where I might be under constraint, your abilities can resolve the crises for me." He was saying those lines while closing his eyes.

Contemplatively, he brought his gaze to look at Darwin again, "Your existence is a blessing. UI can say that… sincerely."

"You have already told me that." Darwin quipped.

"And I will be forever grateful considering your existence is in perpetuity with mine. In a way, you're the most trusted advisor I can find."

The other did not refute nor had any other way to do so. Both knew that their existence in this realm was already indelible, regardless of whether they decided to be visible to other people or not.

"I think I will know more as we proceed with this discussion. I expect more information from you." The mage brought the matter with cordial indifference.

"I will transmit more information in your consciousness."

Sigmund did not respond. He let the system infiltrate his consciousness with loads of information as if Darwin granted him a book to read containing the geography and almanacs of this world.

While soaking under the water, Sigmund's body began to glow more with bluish-white light. The ebb and flow of light radiation from the mage's body was a mystical sight to behold.

Orbs of light were floating above the head and within its radius as if they were dancing in random movements.

Darwin watched the spectacle with indifference as if this was something normal to him. As a divine system with a soul, his emotion could be easily suppressed.

Sigmund already took notice of it with understanding. He believed that the soul whose connection with the Source of the Universe seemed to be devoid of emotion. By being indifferent, Darwin could deliver better judgment as his role now extended beyond the messenger-type system.

But over time, as Darwin was in the human form, Sigmund noted a hint of the emotion of concern from the former. Seemingly, that did not pose an urgent complication but rather an assurance that he was not dealing with a kind of intelligence that might bring destruction.

As he was pondering this while taking in loads of information, Sigmund wanted to take the first step of forming his plans into fruition.

"This continent is astonishingly huge. It's like fourteen times bigger than planet Terra in landmass. Sigmund started thinking out loud after gaining the data from the system.

"And there are ten Liberty city-states, which are the seven republics and three kingdoms ruled by different races other than the human race." Darwin contributed a detail as if reiterating what Sigmund already knew. "Each city-state has a large land area of territory. One large city-state's territory is already equivalent to that of the continent of Africa."

"And we are near the kingdom of Zambore but the area we are in is not part of its jurisdiction. But rather, we are in a small kingdom that is also independent but is granted a fifth-class ranking among kingdoms and nations." Sigmund also shared what he noted from the data.

"Hmm… it's fortunate that the portal gate is situated in this area not in any large city-states." The mage aired his analysis.

"It is as you said. So what is your next move?" Darwin inquired.

"I will consolidate my cultivation in the god-level here," Sigmund said while he was checking the meter of soul force unit in his consciousness.

[Name: Sigmund Gregory Chua]

[Soul force unit: 1,100,020]

Sigmund noted the increase of the soul force unit less than an hour after soaking in the spiritual water.

Additional 20 units was also a considerable amount considering the time that he started absorbing immortal spiritual energy from the water. If he was in his Core-Forming stage, it would have taken weeks and months to elevate the soul force unit he managed to cultivate.

4