Chapter 7: Exploring the Dimension (3)
53 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you want to stay and get soaked here longer?"

Sigmund was disrupted from his momentary reverie when he heard Darwin's query.

It seemed to have him as a companion would be better as he felt that he also needed someone to check over him during situations where he might be overdoing things.

"I wonder how deep this water is?" The mage stated another remark far from what Darwin expected.

Briefly, Sigmund extended his spiritual sense toward the whole planet. He did not meet any impediments and he felt that covering a large area was easier for him.

Perhaps, his God-rank level was the main factor for his improved ability in sending his spiritual sense. Now, he wondered if he could also extend his spiritual sense without being discovered by beings lower or higher than his level.

"Oh… kayyy!” He exclaimed as he checked the information while scanning the mini-planet. Amazement seemed to be an understatement. “This has a surface of 78% land and 22% water. But that also includes scattered waterfalls here and there. The sea and the lakes are even shallow. I expected deeper like more than twenty meters."

Sigmund managed to survey the area with his spiritual sense. His keen senses were also more accurate as he advanced in mage cultivation rank.

Darwin responded to his findings, "You can perform terraform changes if you like. This planet can change its form under your will and command."

Sigmund, "Well, there's that. But I don't see the need for it now. I currently plan to have this dimension for myself."

"Have you also sensed the mineral deposits of spirit crystals in different areas under the surface?" Darwin asked intermittently.

"Yes, and I even sensed top-grade crystal ores. That would provide us with more wealth than what we would have been concerned about after arriving here."

Darwin's response, however, made the magus ponder, "You know, we can develop an imperial territory here."

Sigmund's reply was matter-of-factly. "True but I don't want my space to be destroyed by humans. We know that on our planet's history, and how humans can bring destruction to the planet."

"Indeed, but you can still terraform it anytime as you wish. You can create weather and climate systems in various areas. Or you can create beasts and monsters that would help you solve and deal with erring humans. You can even kick any human out of this planet if you like." Darwin granted Sigmund possible options if the latter decided to bring in humans inside his dimension.

"Those are possible. I can bring humans that I like to stay in this space. Those are only limited to within my clan as long as they are not of higher God-rank level than me." Sigmund smiled after stating those lines.

"I know you are aware of your constraint in bringing offspring as your body…" Darwin was cut off.

"Yes. Is it a current problem? I don’t think so. But as I have been soaking under the water, I have been thinking of the possibility of taking a fragment of my soul consciousness to be incarnated in a mortal vessel in this realm. I will plan more on that once my first plan in getting here produces results." Sigmund placed Darwin in a more comforting situation as the latter was thinking that knowing the constraint would lead him to depression.

Darwin was silent when he heard that.

"By the way, being at a God-rank level, I am still feeling emotions similar to mortals. But experiences have taught me more as I gain wisdom." Sigmund paused as he was churning on words while he pondered. "But with this new body, I am in a new life, awakened with a God-rank ability. Is there a better way to wake up like this, knowing I am already on a god-rank level?"

Sigmund, for the first time, saw Darwin smile. "You're smiling."

"I am not completely devoid of emotion, contrary to what you believe.” Darwin paused, his emotions surging. “I can be happy when I see others happy. Being a God with a connection to the Source does not make me a puppet with no emotion. Rather, I can place my emotion properly with God's wisdom. As you ascend in ranks, you can also have that realization too."

Sigmund grinned after hearing those words. "That's reassuring. I feel that I could trust you more. Not that, I did not completely trust you before but… okay, I think there's no need for me to say more..."

Darwin volleyed another set of words that Sigmund could take as wisdom, "You don't have to be wary of me as my soul is linked also to yours. In a way, you are my sovereign and I am your vassal."

"But my death will grant you freedom." The mage tried to say it without a hint of remorse.

"True but I failed in my purpose to completely serve you. Also, as your vassal, I will find ways to reincarnate you. If not for the reserved Vajra body, I would direct your soul to be reincarnated in a good vessel where your memories of your previous life will remain."

Sigmund never tried to retort despite his willingness to counter Darwin’s notion. He felt the emotions swelling as the talk of death was opened. Rather than dwelling on the subject, the magus imparted a suggestion.

"How about we travel this planet by flying?"

"That would be a good idea." Darwin gladly remarked.

Still in his nakedness, Sigmund elevated from the surface of the water. He witnessed his body with the water as a mirror. He gained a great physique at a height of two meters. His physical attribute consisted of a fair complexion, handsome youthful yet manly appearance, bluish-black trimmed hair, long limbs, and the azure color of the irises.

The irises were the stark change he recognized with the new body. As an Oriental-born on the continent of Asia, his irises used to be dark brown.

He visualized an azure robe with stylish yet simple embellishments that immediately manifested to cover his naked form.

"I prefer being naked though but I like to play with my new powers."

Sigmund smiled as he lifted his body more, up to the atmosphere not waiting for Darwin to follow him as he then zoomed horizontally to fly.

4