Chapter 8: Celestial Sanctum
44 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the 144th level of the Highest Universe, a sanctum of cosmic degree housed the members of the Council of Elder Gods, Logos, and Divine Cosmic Hosts. The zenith of the universal beings gathered in this part of the universe to oversee other universes and perform duties and responsibilities attached to them by the Cosmic Laws upon reaching the higher ranks among gods and goddesses.

The Elders Gods, aptly regarded as Ancient Gods, had origins from various universes. They convened in the Celestial Sanctum when they reached the qualification required of them in their soul evolution. They comprised the Higher Gods of Benevolence presiding over the evolution of civilizations of different universes.

Among this group of celestials were the Gods of Destruction whose tasks included the execution of justice and resetting civilizations when inhabitants of planets internally committed corruption and unforgivable desecration affecting the group karma of a planet, solar system or galaxy.

These higher celestial beings of the highest universe factored the group karma score of the planets before deciding to obliterate it and render that planet to be reset. 

When the inhabitants' planetary karma reached an irreversible negative score, the gods would then decide on the execution and destruction.

When this happened, a planet would undergo another birth of civilizations beginning with the primitive stage. The planet Terra went through several resets. Each reset signified the death and rebirth of civilizations. 

Souls of the inhabitants of destroyed planets would then be ushered by the Divine Cosmic Hosts, the highest hierarchy of the Council, for possible reincarnation when their souls met the standards according to the Law of Karma and Rebirth. However, the souls of malevolent beings would be conveyed to the Cosmic Fire for purification and reintegration into the Source.

The Logos, the Creator Gods, were in charge of the rebirth of planets, stars, galaxies, and universes. Their rank was next to the Divine Cosmic Hosts.

Certain sections of the galaxies called nebulae are where the Creator Gods will perform the creation of celestial bodies. 

The Divine Cosmic Hosts performed the functions of the Elder Gods and the Logos. But their supremacy was factored in their functions as the arbiters of the Cosmic Laws, the one restriction that the Logos and the Elder Gods could not perform though both required adherence to the Cosmic Laws to be admitted permanent membership in the Council.

Only the Divine Cosmic Hosts with a God rank of 100 level and up could access the entirety of the Akashic Records for they were already closer to the Source. As wielders of the Perpetual Cosmic Fire, the Divine Cosmic Hosts gained more privileges than other gods in the council.

Inside a colossal room in the Celestial Sanctum where the members presided over the Universe 108, two Elder Gods discussed a soul that reached the God rank 108. They noticed the soul having a golden-linked karmic tie with another being whose soul reached the God-rank level 10.

A soul with a God-rank level of 108 was the fundamental requirement to be admitted to membership to the Council in the Celestial Sanctum. This soul also had limitless access to the Akashic Records, an attribute that the Divine Cosmic Hosts benefitted from in their hierarchy.

Elder Gods and the Logos could access the Akashic Records but their limitation was up to Universe 100. Exceptions to this limitation existed, however, particularly to the Elder Gods assigned to oversee higher universes above Universe 100.

"It's rare for a soul with a god rank of 108 to be karmically tied to a soul with a god rank of 10. I am beginning to wonder how that soul reached that god-rank level. That soul's previous incarnation was even in Universe 13." a young-looking Elder God started the discussion.

"We could not fathom the mysteries of the Cosmic Laws. Though we can speculate, the final interpretation of the Cosmic Laws can only be done by the judgment of the Divine Cosmic Hosts." The other youthful-looking responded with indifference.

"We are both apprentices for Divine Cosmic Host ranking so I believe it's not absolutely  audacious of us to state our opinion regarding our findings." Elder Mithrail further commented as he was looking at a large polygonal screen on a raised platform inside a large room with a high ceiling.

The platform depicted the simulated realities of the Universe 108 that the Elder Gods could shift, magnify, focus on certain subjects, planets, or galaxies, and transform in various simulations through their powerful consciousness.

At that moment, their focus was on that subject regarding a high-ranking soul, qualifying for ascension to Divine Cosmic Host, if not karmically tied to another soul in a golden chain of the Cosmic.

"That soul chose to be the arbiter and administrator of the divine system, created by that being named Sigmund Gregory Chua in the previous incarnation. It also has limitless access to the Akashic Records, a factor of concern if not for the fact that it remains a soul connected to the Source as opposed to the Artificial Intelligence that tried to infiltrate and conquer the Akashic Records after being malevolently manipulated by nefarious beings." Elder Mithrail continued imparting his finding with slight concern.

"Let the law of free will take the course. As far as we have seen, the karmic tie of that soul occurred because of its strong will in its previous incarnation to be of service to its benefactor." Elder Samboan's remarks seemed to be amenable to the other.

"Indeed, Elder Samboan. For now, we will set this aside. I suggest we put this matter to capsule 108-U1 for archiving."

The other elder nodded. Both Elder Gods moved on to other subjects of interest.

With the finding of Elder Gods, Sigmund and most especially, Darwin, were unaware of the findings of the two Elder Gods of the Celestial Sanctum.

Even though Darwin reached the god-rank level, he would remain unaware of the movements of the members of the Celestial Sanctum, a supreme universal council of the universes.

The existence of the Supreme Universal Council in the Celestial Sanctum was beyond their scope even to them as God-rank level beings.

5