Chapter 9: Attributes of a Vajra Body
49 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This mountain range seems similar to the Himalayas or perhaps the Andes region. I never thought that this planet can have this natural geographic structure. And then there is this other mountain range, with mountain peaks of high altitudes but the season remains in springtime. This planet has over ten mountain ranges. But the good thing is there are no areas like the Sahara." Sigmund narrated his discovery after flying over the planet, where he was regarded as the owner and its sovereign.

"This planet has two continents and five areas are volcanic regions. There is one with extreme heat but nearby it is a barren area where lightning and thunder constantly roar, it is an endless occurrence. That seems to be the most menacing and obviously, the riskiest. Their existence remains a mystery though but my theory is that the planet's varied landscapes may have something to do with your personality." Darwin nonchalantly noted his observation, which left Sigmund with a feeling between surprise and unexplained subtlety.

"Perhaps…. But I feel that area such as the barren land inundated with lightning seems to be the best area for cultivating and refining tools and artifacts." Instead of feeling an ounce of being offended or cursed, Sigmund considered the existence of those landscapes as forms of fortune and blessings for him. He added, "These lands are richly endowed with precious metals and immortal spirit crystals."

STATUS UPDATE!

[Sigmund Gregory Chua]

Soul Force units: 1,150,000

Magic Power: 1,100,000

Health Points: 1,000,000

Strength: 500,000

Agility: 300,000

Dexterity: 100,000

Wisdom: 200,000

Intelligence: 10,000

Control: +200

Experience points: 10

Body Attribute: Vajra Crystal Body(made of adamantine bones, golden blood,

skin and flesh from refined crystal)

Weapons and Artifacts:

2 Baston sticks(made of obsidian, tektite and celestial iron)

1 Lemurian crystal (soul capturer)

INTERPRETATIONS OF ATTRIBUTE LEVELS:

MAGIC POWER AND HEALTH POINTS

MP and HP only have a difference of 100,000 points. Your HP as a God is always stable except for the consumption of clairvoyant ability that will deplete the points by 1,000 units per second.

But the absorption of planetary spiritual energy with immortal essence is faster; Hence, your magic power and health points will be continually replenished.

Your recovery is also faster including your regeneration ability.

STRENGTH - Celestial commander level

After the personality reaches the God level, the being manages to surpass the 100,000 levels of strength. Each God-rank level adds 50,000 to the strength points.

Your Attack Power and Defense Power have similar points corresponding to the Strength Level. Your etheric defense shield is as powerful as your martial arts attack power.

Warning: Your Strength Level can obliterate the surface of this continent.

WISDOM - Celestial Sage level

The personality has reached this level of accumulated wisdom from all lifetimes after the transition of the body overcoming the stage of Nirvana. Negative karmas from previous commissions have been omitted.

AGILITY - Phoenix Level

The Vajra body is refined to advance the agility level of the being akin to the celestial spirit beast, able to reach optimum speed tantamount to the speed of light or 299,792,458 meters per second. Moreover, the being can teleport anywhere without restriction with the guidance of the divine system regarding coordinates.

DEXTERITY - Celestial Craftsman Level

The being achieves the level of the celestial grandmaster creator of tools and artifacts whereby the process of production and refinement requires the following:

1 second for low-level tools(treasures)

10 seconds for low-grade divine treasures and mid-grade spirit artifacts

60 seconds(1 minute) for mid-grade divine treasures and high-grade spirit artifacts

10 minutes for high-grade divine treasures

30 minutes for top-grade divine treasures

30 minutes to construct courtyards, mansions, and palaces

60 minutes to construct a village for 1,000,00 inhabitants

120 minutes of terraforming of plains, mountains, and other landscapes in land or water

The being can harness the power of the Prima Materia to obtain materials for the production and refinement of the treasures, artifacts, and structures.

Note: The differences in time vary because of the materials required and items to manifest.

INTELLIGENCE

The being exceeds the mortal standard of intelligence quotient extending its ability to clairvoyance and clairsentience. In other words, the spiritual sense is heightened, surpassing the level of the 10th sense.

The being can prophesy without affecting the soul force units or the ability to ascend to a higher God-rank level. But it will have a deduction on the health points by 1,000 units per second.

CONTROL

The being gains the ability to control his God-level power without repercussion on the mental aspect.

Note:

The being must reach +1,000 points to stabilize his God-rank level. This can be attained by increasing the experience points to 1,000.

Warning:

Before attaining +1,000 control points, the being must make sure to achieve equilibrium in mindset during combat and other endeavors. Failure to attain balance will affect the control points to depletion. Negative control points may lead to the being transforming into an evil god of destruction.

[END OF STATUS UPDATE]

After reading through the data in his consciousness, Sigmund was flabbergasted by the Control Points and Experience Points.

"I never thought my experience points would go on a reset after incarnating in a new body. Also my control points…"

"Don't worry about your Control level. I have configured it to that point from 1 to lessen the possibility of you being depressed or getting erratic." Darwin cut him off. And then he continued, "Your wisdom level can provide you better equilibrium so as not to affect your Control level."

"My experiences as a lawyer never supplied me with an opportunity to be calm. The external calmness was just a defense mechanism, a façade to intimidate individuals I want to overpower. But internally, I was always anxious, calculative, and scheming. My heart rate was often throbbing as I needed the adrenaline to circulate blood through my brain and to be quick-witted during arguments and rebuttals." Sigmund imparted his emotions and weaknesses when he was at the peak of his previous profession. His apathy showed as he regarded those times to be a fleeting part of his life.

"Don't forget my role as your divine system. In certain situations where you are required to combat potential adversaries, I can help in calming your nerves and body functions." Darwin nonchalantly informed, attempting to ease Sigmund's concerns.

"Being a God doesn't excuse me to be humble but it even makes me arrogant for having tremendous power," Sigmund stated with incredulity as his being was oddly calm in the area they were currently situated at the top of the tallest mountain peak of his sovereign planet.

"What's next on your agenda?" Darwin indifferently asked.

3