Leaving
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Um, sir… Why did you come here?”

He looked up and saw it was her and flashed a nice smile. Before he did she saw it a crazy murderous look that scared her to the bone, it was not human at all. 

 

“You are the frontline, frontlines are the best! The very best, the best of best! The enemy is coming right, the enemy you know! I can kill them, just help me out like you did for these toys!”

She caught on, this nutcase was here to kill and slaughter, the peace for six months stopped any need for him. So she thought it over and decided to tell him, better he leave for somewhere else to butcher people. She intended to fully her men and this rare peace, she even had a nice bedroom now.

 

“We actually signed a peace agreement for half a year recently, we are no longer a frontline.”

His smile went away instantly he looked down at the body of the girl, picking it up he threw it outside his carriage screaming hysterically.

 

“This this always happens! Why can’t I ever get to enjoy life, is my request too much! I will be back, get me out of here now! NOW I SAID!”

His voice changed tones at the end and it sounded something straight out of hell, and the people around his carriage that had no wheels dragged it away in rush. They were so fast she could almost seem them out running a horse, she didn’t even give him the two guys yet. The madman just left, she wanted to forget him and went to her bedroom.

 

Conzie Monroe received a certain letter after leaving this time he got back in a good mood, he clutched it close to his chest smiling. The carriage room had two children's bodies he cut the insides out and ate, he left them alive still using his expert skill with knives and anatomy. He was muttering to himself while periodically shouting out something nobody understood.

 

“The south, the elves, dare to break the treaty, the elves. I can finally try elf meat out, elf meat I wonder if their skin tastes better. They even gave me a name to hunt for, Elia, Elia! Oh my sweet Elia, how lovely you look.”

 

He was licking the drawing he was given of her face, and swallowed it down. The southern issue was seen as solved when it reached Conzie to the Monroe family. Nobody lived after he got a name to hunt, either they turned into a sick puppet of his or they died a gruesome death without a funeral.

He bursted out of the carriage giving the kill order to his puppets as they all commited suicide, he than ran insanely fast southward in open daylight. He rushed through the mountains, his body had been covered in human skin he peeled preventing the sun from hurting him. His eyes had a glow that couldn't be concealed under his hideous mask of human skin he roughly stitched together, he was their ace in hunting people.

To the elves they never broke the treaty, they instead helped a young girl who was very proactive with nature. Her guards spoke of the atrocities, never did they put themselves together with them despite guarding her. To the demons though, they were aiding and abiding a genocidal maniac. So they had zero sympathy, instead they wanted equal revenge on every elf.

 

Conzie was always known to be a loose cannon, so he was perfect for the job. Ruthless to enemies and traitors, he was originally sent to Vera to hold the essential defensive position. After news got out of the treaty, he was quickly sent to the south to crush the new enemy. 

 

0