Honeymoon
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andrew and his wife Silvia were at home like usual, he was working on the new basement area. It was perfect, it was going to be two stories deep below the house where he could live everyday with with his wife without worrying for her safety. Using his position and connections he got over a hundred people to work on it.

 

“IT will be done by next weekend, when that time comes we can live down there full time and start a family.”

He was laying in bed with her in his arms, she was like a cat that rested between his arm and body. She smiled at him, leaning over to kiss his face. They sat enjoying the moment, it was day outside so they had the blind shut closed. She switched to a dangerous time frame of staying awake during the day instead of night so she could be with him every moment.

 

“I want three kids, maybe four. With at least one girl.”
“I better get to work then!”

She laughed as he picked her up and the two got busy again, nobody bothered either of them much. They were a rare couple that represented everyone’s hope of unity, so they were more celebrities than anyone in town. Going to a stall people would gift him things for free, while talking about the married life. It was nothing like being a single guy, before he wanted to go back now he couldn’t stomach the idea of being separated from his wife.

 

After getting up, he went over a opened a mail that got dropped at his door. It was uncommon still however they had started a inside town mail service, for people to get messaged. He opened it up knowing it was from his elder, reading it his face got serious.

 

“What is honey?”

“Work related, nothing much. I have to go.”

He put the letter in a pocket and walked out after getting ready to go out, she was scared seeing his serious face. He only made that face when the topic of the south religious freaks were talked about, he didn’t say anything which caused her to feel anxious. He briskly walked to the elder’s house, and knocked on the door. 

 

“Come in.”

Going inside the elder was sitting with another disciple, as he motioned to join them. They all sat in his kitchen area, with the windows shut and with a single candle going. The mood was serious, he didn’t understand until he listened.

 

“Conzie Monroe is coming down south, we will provide him with two private scouts. He is a cannibal, the reason you two are chosen is because he prefers to eat children and unwilling men. Don’t display any signs of unwillingness, or fighting back he will be excited by it. You cannot under any circumstance speak of what you do with him or prevent him from feeding.”

“What if he goes after a kid!?”

Andrew was appalled, so what if he was some strong Monroe guy. Eating a child, or a man was just wrong! The elder nodded against that, and spoke directly staring into his eyes.

 

“If you anger him in any way, he will murder your entire family, with you spared living a life of misery as a puppet of his. He cannot be reasoned with, I chose you two for this task because you have what it takes. You can either take the task, or not. I only need one of you to help him, he was sent south to kill the witch Elia.”

The other disciple didn’t even listen anymore at hearing he could leave, he just got up in a hurry and left. A look of disappointment filled the elders eyes, even if Conzie was insane and a cannibal. He was still a high positioned person being a Monroe, losing a chance to get close to him showed his lack of ambition.

 

“I’ll do it, that witch led the bastards that hunted my wife.”

Andrew put down his own feelings, he needed that bitch Elia to die for his wife. Elia was a nightmare his wife suffered with daily, it made his blood boil when he knew she was still alive aiming for them all. 

 

0