Lost
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he finished with the girl, he saw him appear infront of him with a small candle light. It shocked him despite knowing it was Conzie, he felt genuinely terrified in his soul. Conzie had blood dripping off his face, with it covering both arms grotesquely with some skin in his mouth he was chewing. 

 

“I like you, I love those eyes. So cold, so steel like oh my is there someone precious your avenging?”

Andrew was staring lock eyed with him, he wasn’t wavering despite his instinct screaming to run. He remained silent, so Conzie took it as confirmation giggling he killed the light again. Silently the two kept moving in the dark, farther south from what he knew. The mission to kill Elia, and destroy this evil genocidal group was burning bright in his heart.

 

“Wait for me, I’ll do what must be done.”

He muttered to himself anything to calm his nerves, he didn’t care for the method now. Just securing the bright future for his wife and possible future kids was his mission, the means to it were something he alone must bear with this madman. 

 

When he left the town being a celebrity Willis forged a reason with his wife, they claimed he was traveling to do important business for the town. He was their representative, they said it was a safe place controlled by their friends, the Monroe family. The Monroe family wasn’t known by many only the town leaders cared to know about them, but what they said to the masses was that they were simply nobles.

Of course the Demons they integrated into the population felt it was odd, knowing more about the Monroe family then others. Instead of causing issues the town operated like any other day, the weird situation was not lost on the Earth Viewers. Bored of seeing people live their lives with strange people refereed to as demons they switched to see their new celebrity instead.

 

Andrew and his story with his wife was watched by people to both reassure their ideal fantasy world, where you can enjoy life and all these fantasy creatures. Nobody liked to see constant war, death, sorrow, grief, and especially the people in those states because they want to return. No, they wanted the ideal. 

 

The ideal, the thought that their life on earth was tough, bad, and sorrowfilled while a new hopeful bright land awaited them. The reality from all the past death, people beaten or raped even on the screen were blissfully ignored to see more happy bright scenes, with Andrew taking the seat as a public favorite.

The situation back on earth wasn’t fully pleasant, with more and more people doing bizarre or nutcase rituals they saw on the screen. People desperate to be cured from their conditions imitated Andrew using the same ritual the demon worshipper used, with no positive effect from it. Nobody understood why, why is the exact same ritual only applicable for this world not their own?

0