Globe
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While in the west and first world nations became more totalitarian, places that initially tried to suppress it changed stance drastically. China went from making it a crime to view, to having people watch it and discuss it openly everywhere.

 

It was the places that had the strictest laws of governance on people like North Korea and small dictators in africa that stood out on the international stage. It wasn’t intentionally they did, however in these nations where no form of entertainment was allowed the screen was borderline worshipped in their populace. The rapid change and other world prospect was a hope many never had before, not even the darkest or gruesome things could deter them from lusting for it.

 

The people all had their own desires, all of them unable to express it or state it in their situations. Prisons, to tribe outcast in far distant jungles all relied on seeing it daily for spiritual support and even guidance. The change was felt in the intelligence community too, they were more helpless now than ever.

 

Before they swayed the direction in a united stance to see targets, now people who they couldn’t reach on earth made the majority of the the sway. They were the same people modern society forgot about, it was an awkward situation to be in. The people who shouldn’t matter, who work in sweatshops, or pick up materials, even illiterate useless tribesmen decided their whole view of this other world.

 

“We are working closely with the NGO’s in africa now to reach their populace, we now restrict aid to areas that refuse to cooperate on vote.”

“Good, the damn monkeys think they can decide the fate of this new land? This is our new era, the time has come for us to continue to manifest destiny.”

 

In the white house a meeting was being held by a unilateral meeting, both political sides agreed to a degree we must step foot on this new land. Some wanted to topple the dictators and establish friendly regimes, others wanted to simply open new markets. The situation was not the same in every nation, in China a meeting was also held.

 

“The ethnic populace of their area consist of multiple hybrid humans, we must secure live specimens to improve our genetic engineering. The children we tested on always died, they could hold the key to our success.”

“That is a minor, we are now moving the People Liberation Army into training for war prepartions, we must secure a fully ethnic han area in the first year. China needs new land, new opportunity, these stupid natives can’t even mine the dirt under their feet. No different to africa!”

“We have experience remove native people, should we follow the Tibet example?”

“No, we must be swift and cruel. Bombs and missiles will be essential, we can explain a pile of ash and rubble as mistake in shooting villagers. Rounding up natives and putting in labor camps will put international pressure on us, instead we use quick rat extermination instead.”

 

The PRC was not wanting a protracted war, they moved the entire missile defensive arrray pointing into the south china sea to be mobilizied. They were spending billions silently turning fixed missile placements into hundreds of armored vehicles carrying missiles of various sizes. The world was preparing for conquest, only united groups like the EU failed to prepare for it. 

 

Russia pulled a huge chunk of their former outdated soviet equipment out of stockpile, even outdated equipment was extremely advanced in that world. The idea was similar in many nations, a quick war that was based on toppling the old governments and putting in a new puppet for manipulation. 

 

The only question every leader asked was never answered, how do they reach this new world. The American’s tried to pretend for a long time they were the mastermind behind it all, however with too many intel leaks and traitors from threats, to bribery the truth got out. The hunt was on, with every nation anticipating the day they could invade.

 

0