Chapter 3 – Oh can I kill these
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 - Oh can I kill these?

Martin and Deiniol walked to the room where the cockroaches were most infested, martin had said all the air vents were covered in cockroaches and they needed an exterminator to kill all of them.

Inside the storage room there were at least 20 cockroaches in total, boxes were destroyed and the mushroom spores on them grew on the walls and covered the entire room in spores. Deiniol never used a weapon in his life before so thinking of getting up close to them terrified him. Martin says “Every 2 cockroaches you kill I’ll give you leather.”

Shaking at the sight of the giant cockroaches covered in mushroom spores he tried to back out of the deal “I’m sorry I don’t think im good with bugs” Martin gives him a screwed up look and says “What do you want to be in life just kill the darn things.” Brandishing the dagger Deiniol rubs his hand up and down the dagger.

Deiniol heads towards the bugs, with dagger in hand as soon as a bug gets close he slashes it the bugs retreat away from him as he gets closer. The bugs then in reliatation come back to attack him Deiniol gives a little squeal “EKK” and then stabs one of them the stomach acid bursts out of its body and green blood flies everywhere.

Two were underneath his legs trying to bite him, in retreat he runs back over to martin as the angry big swarm of torso wide cockroaches follow after him. The spores got all over his clothes. The injured cockroach then goes to hide under a box as the entire storage unit is contaminated.

Over in the corner were 100’s of eggs ready to hatch new cockroaches. With the little biting of running he got running from 0 to 1. The cockroaches were merciless as they crawled over to attack in just one moment the entire nest of cockroaches were about to swarm him. Martin sees all the bugs get closer to him so he books it out of the door and leaves Deiniol to solve the problem.

He wasn’t losing health but he was losing his calmness as some of them were walking on their hind legs bipedal, the cockroaches have now became bipedal and were ready to bring the pain.

With his dagger he did a slashing motion and cut off one of the cockroaches heads.

Knowing cockroaches can live without a head it scurried across the floor moving aimlessly the exoskin on their backs were too strong so he tried to stab the underbellies of the cockroaches. With that came dagger use level from 0 to 1.

The cockroaches were getting cut down like butter as he was wildly swinging the cockroaches limbs and green blood were going everywhere as Deiniol was in hysteria he ran over to the eggs and started stomping on them, he slashed and stabbed and slashed and stabbed until it was a huge mess of green blood. Afterwards his dagger use went from 1 to 2. He kicked a cockroach and then impaled its head onto the dagger.

He stomped on one and burst its head open. He cut off one's entire limbs leaving nothing but a head. He stabbed one around 5 times in a row until he got dagger use from 2 to 3. With 10 cockroaches dead his rage continued.

Continuing his rage of madness he stabbed a cockroach in its eye, carved out one cockroaches heart, cut a head in half and then slashed the head off, the bipedal ones scurried away when he got closer none of the cockroaches wanted to fight anymore as a blood party had occurred.

As the cockroaches scurried away there hard exoskin shell made it impossible to injure them, so he conjured up a plan to stop them from moving away, he was going to stand on them and then cut off their head. He wasn’t strong enough by standing on them so the plan was a failure.

He followed the cockroaches and cut off their limbs and then he used his flipped the cockroaches onto their stomachs were he cut out their internal organs. 5 cockroaches remained as he slashed and stabbed his way through the lot of them.

Finally he killed the remaining cockroaches and got dagger use from 3 to 4. With 20 cockroaches dead he would get 10 pieces of leather which he could use to trade. He then smashed all the eggs and looked inside the air vents which had 100’s of eggs.

Inside the air vents were 100’s of eggs having the size of a chicken egg each were white and rubbery. Deiniol decided to crawl into the vent and destroy the eggs. With the ends being destroyed a feeling of satisfaction came over him as the cockroaches won’t be seen from again.

Martin Domazet then talks about Deiniol to Zlatco Valentić “He didn’t even last a day cleaning windows, how do you expect to find a protegee” Martin says in croatian.

“If there not willing to learn the art of window washing I won’t train them, he doesn’t even speak pluton”

“I agree he is strange I think he came from a QI satellite”

“A Qi satellite sure seems so, do you think he died before wearing those clothes.”

“I don’t think he died it's just a mystery why the king of pluto wanted a QI satellite in the first place”

“Sure looks like a guy which has been through a lot did you see how much paint he has on him”

“He was scared going against the bugs so I don’t think he is jaded.”

“Are you taking him to the goblin expedition?”

“I haven’t thought of that” As soon as that was said Deiniol shows up covered in green blood and green and pink paint. Deiniol says “I killed 20 and took out the nest in the air vents there shouldn’t be any more cockroaches”

Martin sighs “That’s only mushroom cockroaches that you have killed there are at most 21 different varieties that can be found at this station”

Martin takes out a bag of leather and then says “So did you come from a QI satellite”

“I don’t know what a QI satellite is.” Deiniol said with an english from 8 to 9

Martin explains to him what a QI satellite is as soon as that happens information gathering goes from 0 to 1 he then levels up to level two and he decides to put the point into charisma from 1 to 2.

At Galactic legends and heroes headquarters one employee called Jared Dinkleberg noticed something, Saša Tomljenović had bought a QI satellite. He says “Hey Bill the king of Pluto has got a Qi satellite that's the closet spawn location to earth other than proxima centauri”

Bill stewart takes a look “Yeah look at that, has anybody spawned there”

"Yeah someone called Karolina Bare”

“I thought Pluto doesn’t use QI what is happening over there”

“We should send our factions to go to Pluto a lot of new players are going to spawn there”

Back on Pluto a grinning Deiniol had been given 10 pieces of leather he then asked “Do you have any other cockroaches for me to kill?”

Martin answers “like I said there are twenty one different types of cockroaches on this station I’ll get you to kill blue cockroaches next”

“Could you list every type of cockroach for me” Information gathering from 1 to 2

“This is the comprehensive list Fire, Mushroom, Blue, Grey, Flying, Pink, Water, Stink, Yellow, Black, Brown, Coffee, Skating, Razor, Explosive, Green, Mega, Tiny, Orange, Shadow, Doomed you can hunt a blue cockroach next” he says as he pulls up the list of cockroach types

The day was nearly over however Deiniol became restless like an entity has taken over him, he said “Good, I can do Blue cockroaches next show me where they are”

“It is on floor 5c room 22 I’m going to bed” martin sighed as he was tired

“Thank you so much can you just give me the list?” Deiniol said wide eyed

“I will give you the list but promise me to give it back tomorrow, I technically shouldn’t as some of them are ranked higher than E+”

“Thank you for your kindness sir” Deiniol’s speech skill went from 0 to 1

On the piece of paper there was a considerable amount of cockroach cleaning up jobs the first one that was closest to him was the fire cockroaches ranked E+

*3a room 45 20 to 30 fire cockroaches rank E+ air vents infested cleaning priority immediate*

Reading those words made him giddy as he would be able to improve his dagger skill

0