Chapter 4 – Non sleeping cockroach hunter
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 - Non sleeping cockroach hunter

The space station was structured in which Section A would be the living quarters, Section B the office quarters and Section C The military and education quarters. Floor 3a was an anomaly as king Saša Tomljenović had banished the dynasty Davidović to live on the lowest floor possible.

Usually they would get cockroach infestations in the mechanical quarters which supplied the space station with nuclear fission, however as the Davidović line was too prideful to do work that was considered Rank E they had let the entire floor become cockroach infested.

Deiniol happily went on his way as he entered the living quarters of the wealthy aristocrats you could say it was becoming dark as they turned off the hallway lights making the entire area feel wide and spacious.

He couldn’t see anything as his pockets were filled with leather. He then got a level in night vision from 0 to 1. His face was practically touching the wall as he went up and down the corridors looking for the room number.

He finally found it then he turned the door handle which was made of solid bronze he pushed the door open and the room was filled illuminant cockroaches. He turned on the bedroom light the entire mattress was completely eaten, the wooden bed frame was completely eaten aslo.

Free money Deiniol thought to himself this was my chance to shine. He jumped on the back of the fire cockroach and severed its head, he then jumped from cockroach to cockroach slicing and dicing. Red blood covered him as the cockroaches ran to the bathroom and then into the air vent from the bathroom.

Chasing after them he went into the air vent where he saw dozens eggs stabbing the eggs he got dagger use level 4 to 5. The eggs were jet red and they smelt like vomit when he destroyed them.

He couldn’t see in the air vent however as they were bright red it allowed him to follow suite. In a quick hurry he got fitness from 0 to 1. Chasing after the bugs were futile as they were twice his speed in the air vents. He had nothing to do but retreat to the room, where he played with the mangled corpses.

After cleaning out the Fire cockroaches he went to clean out the blue cockroaches. Where he got dagger use level 5 to 6.

And then after that the water cockroaches. When he saw the water cockroaches they were bright blue, trying to stab a water cockroach made his dagger get stuck into the exoskin

With the dagger stuck in the exoskin gel he put his hand into the cockroach to pull the dagger out, remembering the piece of paper it said this was a Ranked D quest. The cockroach hissed at him and his friends followed suite getting ready to attack.

He was getting bitten by cockroaches as he figured out that they had a special regeneration rate. Blood was oozing out of his arms as the cockroaches viciously started biting the arms he finally pulled the dagger out as well as his hand

With the dagger being pulled out he slammed the the cockroaches in the face with the blunt of his knife and then came back around to slash their heads off he must have killed around 30 cockroaches now.

After the water cockroaches he counted that he had killed 40 cockroaches in total. It was night time but he looked at the rest of the list.

*Floor 4a room 33 Coffee roaches Rank E* He then went to kill the cockroaches he has become the cockroach slayer. On floor 4a it was a poverty floor in which most inhabitants lived in poverty. Or you could call it the slum floor for many families would live will 5 or more people in a room.

Thus attracting space bugs or inasmuch way as possible it was filthy and grimy. Insomuch that most royalty would never come down to the lower floors. The king had 5 floors for himself with the royal guards living on floor 15. Below floor 15 was floor 14 a poverty stricken floor.

Floor 14 was poverty stricken not because of low class but because of the total amount of income needed for the floor was higher than other floors. To even be able to get a room on floor 14 was considered lucky.

Deiniol didn’t understand these things but going up to floor 4 was considered risky due to the amount of crime that was done there. It was so bad hallway lights weren’t turned off to deter crime.

The space station housed around 20,000 people, with 22 families being the most influential. The entire community was knitted together. Everyone spoke Pluton and nobody heard of someone coming from a Qi satellite before they heard legends of people hailing from Qi satellites.

But for the vast majority QI was something that was considered mystical voodoo nonsense. The people of pluto earned there money mining asteroid belts and traded minerals for food, there were no farms on the pluto space station meaning food had to be imported.

The vast majority of money was made mining the kuiper belt and providing military offerance, as it was the first planet in when you enter solar system, you could bypass pluto but pluto offered fuel rechargements.

The majority of the personal on pluto was military it was a militaristic aristocracy and they even had a courtyard for building shape ships on floor 5. Section C was the area where they kept there military ships. Pluto was currently a T5 level civilisation which means they had a technological level of 5. This ranking ranged from T1 to T10 with T1 being primitive level and T10 being a science mythical.

As Deiniol enters the room he sees cockroaches with pink coffee berries on them. He is about to go rampart however he sees the bed isn’t a normal bed but a made of a hemp blanket, sewn onto the bed frame that was iron the mattress was about two inches thick.

At the back of the room there was a barred window looking off into space. With no time to spare he went to town pulling off limbs, cutting heads off, and finally his dagger use level went from 6 to 7.

The coffee beans snaps right off of the cockroaches as he gashes his way through the cockroaches. He pierces and rips and tears and rends the cockroaches dead. The dagger was now covered in brown blood as they gush, they spout and they spit and they rupture open. Leaving Deiniol covered in brown, green and red, and blue blood.

He then gets his dagger use to level 7 to 8. Making him level 3. With the extra point he puts it into intelligence making it go from 0 to 1. He then takes a look at the list again after he killed another 10 cockroaches. Making the total 50. Without a sense of tiredness he looked at the list again.

*Floor 4a room 10 stink cockroaches Rank D He then leads his way toward the room. Inside the room was a nest of cockroaches that smelt like sewage, they smelt bad to deter prey away. The cockroaches had three dozens of eggs in the nest.

There were about 15 cockroaches in total in the bedroom crawling up the walls and everything. The previous cockroaches never climbed on the walls but for stink cockroaches they were smaller. Being the size of a human head meaning they could support their own body weight while crawling.

There were at least 3 of them on the ceiling with no tools or equipment. Deiniol was helpless the room was helpless. He tried catching some of them however when they started to climb on the ceiling they were safe.

Deciding to look at the piece of paper again *floor 3a room 23 Doomed cockroaches level D* thinking it was too hard he looked again *floor 4a room 30 Flying cockroaches level D*

He then saw *Floor 3a room 24 Grey cockroaches Ranked E” he then left to go kill some Grey cockroaches when he entered the room.

He saw a giant queen sized bed that was completely devastated by the cockroaches he got his dagger out and started to hunt. Getting his dagger use skill from 7 to 8. He killed around 10 more cockroaches making the total 60 cockroaches he had killed. He became fatigued and wondered if he was ever going to make money from galactic heroes and legends the first day was long for him. So he went back to his room to get some sleep.

0