Chapter 14
1.4k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo’s POV

After I gave my instructions to Arlo I went to the library room and read a few pages from some books until I found what I was looking for, and started to read it.

To turn a human into a vampire you need to follow a series of actions, you must inject a special kind of magic, which contains the vampirism’s essence directly into the human’s dying heart at the moment of his/her death, during this moment, blood needs to be exchanged. When the human consumes the vampire’s blood, the injected magic connects with the consumed blood to form a sire bond, and when the vampire consumes the human’s blood, the bond will be sealed.

The last step of turning a human into a vampire takes place during the first transformation. After the sire bond has been sealed, the transformation into a vampire requires a few hours to be complete. When the transformation is complete, the human will awake as a vampire in his/her vampire form which is referred to as the first transformation.

The first transformation will remain for an hour and during this hour the new vampire has to consume a sufficient amount of blood from his/her maker vampire to straighten the sire bond, otherwise, the bond will dissolve and the new vampire will die.  

The sire bond forms a connection between the sired vampire (the newly made vampire) and his/her sire (maker), the purer and stronger the sire’s bloodline, the stronger the sire bond will be.

The bond mind links the sire with his/her sired vampire, allowing the sire to have access to the sired vampire’s mind completely and has the ability to control it. On the other hand, the sired vampire will have the urge to serve and sacrifice his/her life for the sake of his/her sire; hence as long as the sire bond is strong enough the sired vampire will always be a loyal servant and trusted aide.

To ensure the loyalty of a pure-blood vampire (which is born from two vampire parents) a contract bond similar to the sire bond can be formed. The contract bond will allow the contractor to communicate telepathically through a mind link with the contracted, and can access the contracted vampire’s mind after his/her consent. While the contracted vampire has to abide by his contractor’s orders. But to ensure the success of the contract bond, the contractor must be stronger than the contracted, the greater the difference in their strength, the stronger the bond becomes.

After a few hours of reading, I left the library and made my way to the servants’ living accommodations which contain ten very small rooms, a public toilet, a shower room and a small kitchen, as soon as I entered the accommodations I walked directly to Kai’s room. The room has a bed with a small cupboard and a small table with a chair. I walked to the chair and sat on it.

Kai was lying on his back on his bed while still naked, his transformation was complete and his red eyes were fluttering uncontrollably all around the ceiling, clearly, he was still half-conscious.

After a minute or so, his eyes started to focus and his mind became clear. Suddenly his body’s upper half shot up, he sat straight on the bed and put his hands behind his back.

I smiled in content and said suddenly which made him flinch at the sound of my voice, clearly he didn’t realize yet that I was with him in the room “You can remove your hands from behind your back, how are you feeling?”

He removed his hands slowly to his front, looked at his pale skin and his long and sharp nails before answering in a hesitant and dazed tone “I feel strange, my lord.”

I hummed and pointed at the floor between my feet and ordered “Kneel.”

He jumped out of the bed and was kneeling between my legs within two seconds, with his head bowed and his eyes on the floor, I yanked his hair at the back of his head and pulled down forcing his head up and said in a commanding tone “Look at me.”

His eyes trailed my body from my feet up until they reached my eyes and stopped there.

I stared into his eyes for a moment then spoke again in a serious tone “You are now a vampire, my vampire, you will act and speak according to your new status from now on, you will follow a new set of rules and orders, I’m going to leave the mansion under your care when I leave to ‘B’ city with Arlo, I believe that you have the ability to manage it perfectly. I’m not going to bound your will and remove your thinking freedom and turn you into a fucking robot, I will let you live as free as possible as long as you are not breaking any of my rules, but if you ever disappoint me, consider what happened to you tonight as a picnic in the park compared to what I will do to you.”

When I reached to this point, I could feel a shiver crawl up his spine, I licked my lips then continued “For the general rules about managing the mansion and all the related matters to it, and the proper way of acting and speaking with other people in and out of the mansion, I’m going to leave them to Arlo to explain. For your personal behavior, you are free to do anything unless I prohibited you from doing it, if you ever face a situation where you find yourself uncertain about what to do, you can mind connect with me and ask me. But first things first, drink.”

I released his hair form my hand to allow him to move his head freely and put my wrist near his mouth, he looked at my wrist for a moment then connected his lips with my skin, his hands made their way hesitantly towards my forearm and hold it gently, I could feel his tongue licking my skin in eagerness before his fangs punched the skin and sank in, I groaned at the feeling and ran my fingers through his hair, he then pulled his fangs out and sucked my blood.

I wrapped my legs around his body and pulled him closed to me, my cock was rubbing against his shoulder, while I rubbed his ass with my foot, occasionally teasing his hole with my big toe, I rested my other foot between his thighs rubbing his balls and stroking his cock between my toes, he started to moan from all these stimulations and his hips moved and rubbed his ass and cock against my feet, with his grip around my forearm tightening.

The smell of his arousal was increasing with every second and his cock was as hard as a rock, his moans were getting louder and his movements became faster, I smirked and said “Enough” and stopped all my movements and removed my feet away from his ass and cock.

He reluctantly stopped moving and pulled his lips away from my wrist, while his hands rested at his both sides. His body was a trembling mess from the sensations, all the sexual arousal and drinking blood for the first time with all his heightened senses and emotions was pressing his body to the limit.      

I smiled amused from all the efforts he was putting to stay as still as he could, I put a finger under his chin to make him look at me, then said in sexy voice “Are you ready to have your first sex as a vampire? Do you want to fuck or get fucked?”

21