Chapter 22
987 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo’s POV

I was hoping that Jan would give up and leave but my hope got crushed when I heard his footsteps running after me, I quicken my pace but he was already next to me, I tilted my head and gave him a look and said “Are you planning to follow me?”

He gave me his most dazzling smile and his silver eyes shined brightly as he beamed “Not following, it’s called we are going together.”

I laughed unintentionally at his way of rephrasing it and retorted “Do you even know where I’m going?”

He shrugged and pursed his lips before saying “We are going, and it doesn’t matter where, we can go anywhere you want.”

I didn’t answer him and just kept walking while he chuckled and made sure to keep walking next to me. It’s not that I hate him or anything like that, but the more I see him the more he is stalking me, and the more he stalks me the less prey I can find.

I glanced at him at the thought of losing any prey and had the urge to walk even faster, but as if he could read my mind he suddenly grabbed my arm and gave me a knowing smile, I cursed in my mind and walked normally, it was very clear that he was not going to let me lose him.

We walked for about three minutes in silence until we reached the restaurant, and before he could have any new ideas I spoke quickly while we were still outside the restaurant’s entrance “I’m going to order take out, wait here.”

I didn’t give him a chance to answer and entered, I headed to the counter and ordered a lot of food so the boy can eat during today and tonight, then I turned around and was planning to take a seat until the order was ready, but just as I turned around I found Jan in the middle of the restaurant waiting for me.

He motioned with his head toward a table but I wasn’t going to sit with him in the restaurant, so, I walked toward him and when I was next to him I made sure that my body touched his then with my hand I touched his cock, his eyes widened in surprise and looked at me, so I winked at him and walked toward the toilets.

It didn’t take him a second before he started to walk behind me. When I was inside the toilet, I made sure that nobody was inside then locked the door after Jan entered.

It was clear in his eyes that he was still surprised that I made a move on him in the restaurant but at the same time there was a glint of excitement and some happiness.

I looked at him and approached him while still looking into his eyes and stood in front of him, I raised my hands and grabbed his shoulders then pushed him down onto his knees. My sudden movement made him lose his balance and almost fell, but my firm grip on his shoulders prevented it.

When he was on his knees, he looked up at me questioningly, I just kept my eyes on his and my hands started to unbutton my pants, his eyes slowly went from my eyes toward my hands before he chuckled and licked his lips.

I took my cock out of my pants and underpants and stroked a few times before I put it on his face and started to rub it on his cheek then dragged it slowly over his eyes before going down to his anticipating lips, I bit my lip at the sight of him on his knees waiting for my cock to fuck his mouth.

I put my hand over his head and moved my fingers through his smooth black hair while still rubbing my tip at his lustful lips, I tightened my grip on his hair and yanked it back so he opened his mouth.

I moaned lowly as he sucked at the top of my cock while his hands were grabbing me from my waist, he sucked and teased with his tongue and his teeth itched the soft skin in between the sucks, I groaned in pleasure and closed my eyes as I moved my hips slowly.

After a minute or so I open my eyes and peeked at him and found one of his hands was on his hard cock rubbing it over his pants. I smirked and shoved my length fully in one continuous thrust into his throat, he gaged and tried to pull away but my hands at his head forced him in place.

His eyes which were roaming between my cock and body shoot up into mine, I just licked my lips and started to thrust deep and fast, his eyes watered and a few drops of tear fell onto his cheeks as muffled moans slipped through his full mouth.

I enjoyed the feeling of his mouth tightened against my cock and especially enjoyed the sight of his face full of tears for the first time since I knew him, his eyes were still looking up at mine which aroused me even more.

I slammed my cock in and out faster with my hands grabbing his hair roughly until I cummed in his mouth and my cock was buried deep in his throat, I bit my lips and trembled a little while my cock was shooting my semen into his stomach directly.

After I was finished, I took my cock out of his mouth and used some tissues to clean the remains of my semen and his saliva then pulled my underpants and pants up and buttoned it.

When I was dressed, I looked at the mess he had become, he was still on his knees, his hair was messy from my grip, his face was full of tears, his eyes were a little red from all the tears and he was panting heavily and was still trying to catch his breath.

I smirked and crouched to his level and put my hand under his chin and turned his face a little, I positioned my mouth near his ear and gave a lick and a light bite then whispered “You look wonderful, next time, it will be your ass, not your mouth.”

As I finished speaking, I leaned a little and squeezed his ass before standing up and leaving the toilet.   

   

--------------------

A.N.: Hi there, if you want Jan’s POV of this chapter please let me know within the next two days.  Enjoy the story.

11