Chapter 23
979 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jan’s POV

I got distracted for a second at the sound of my name from his delicious lips, only for him to slip from under my arm and walked fast away from me. I gathered myself together quickly and ran after him, he tried to outrun me, but I was already next to him, he looked at me and said with an annoyed tone “Are you planning to follow me?”

I felt happy because I managed to annoy him just as he annoyed me, so I smiled happily and said “Not following, it’s called we are going together.”

He just laughed and said “Do you even know where I’m going?”

I shrugged my shoulders because I really had no idea where he was going then retorted “We are going, and it doesn’t matter where, we can go anywhere you want.”

He didn’t answer me and started to walk again which made me chuckle because it was clear that he gave up and I won this round, but I didn’t lower my guard down and kept an eye on his movements.

Suddenly, he glanced at me and I could clearly see the evil thoughts emitting from his eyes, so I didn’t give him the chance to do anything and grabbed his arm quickly with a smile on my face. 

While we were walking, I wondered where he was going only to see him stop near a restaurant, I smiled in my mind at the thought of having lunch or dinner together with him, it would be a nice change to have a normal date, but before I could open my mouth he said sternly “I’m going to order take out, wait here.”

He finished talking and entered the restaurant quickly as if to avoid any objections from me, but of course, I didn’t wait and entered the restaurant after him.

When I was inside, he was already at the counter ordering some food and didn’t notice me, I snickered at the thought of dragging him into a table and force him to sit with me. Just as my plan was ready, he turned around and saw me, so I motioned with my head toward an empty table.

I waited to see his response but instead of going to the table he walked directly toward me, and when he reached me, he rubbed his body with mine and his hand even lightly grabbed my cock, which made me open my eyes in total shock and looked at him, only for him to wink at me and walk toward the toilets.

I took a quick glance around me to see if anybody noticed out interaction, since it was a normal restaurant and some families were sitting at a few tables, which was strange considering that it wasn’t lunch or dinner time, but thankfully, it seemed that nobody noticed anything.

I was still surprised but also a little happy that he would make such a move, even though I was hoping to have some nice talk with him, I’m always more than glad to have sex with him.

I didn’t waste any more time and followed him into the toilet, just as I entered he locked the door behind us, he looked into my eyes intently and walked slowly toward me until he was in front of me, suddenly, he put his hands over my shoulders and pushed me down roughly and forced me onto my knees, I almost fell back but his firm grip on my shoulders saved me from the embarrassment of falling down.

When I settled on my knees, I looked up at him only to see him looking at me with lust in his eyes and his hands were already unbuttoning his pants, I licked my lips and chuckled at the thought of fucking him inside some dirty toilet and have a quick round while hoping that nobody was going to knock the door while we were at it.  

He didn’t wait for me to do anything as he revealed his semi-hard cock and stroked it a few times before rubbing it all over my face, I swallowed my saliva and parted my lips while waiting for his cock, it was clear that my appearance aroused him as he licked his lips and his cock got even harder.

He ran his hand gently through my hair while his cock was rubbing at my lips, I was raising my hands to take hold of his cock, but before I could make my move, he yanked my head back and put his cock in my mouth.

I put my hands at his waist and sucked the top of his cock intently, then used my tongue and circled all around it with my teeth scratching it from time to time, which made him moan and move his hips in pleasure.

I took more of his cock into my mouth and sucked at it, I kept one of my hands on his waist, and rubbed my cock with the other over my pants, just as I was about to open my pants’ buttons and start to prepare his smutty asshole, he suddenly shoved his length fully inside my mouth and into my throat.

I involuntarily gagged and tried to pull my head away, but he grabbed me firmly, I looked at him only to see him lick his lips before thrusting even deeper and faster, his cock was rubbing deeply into my throat and making it hard for me to breath, I panted and moaned like crazy while a few drops of tears fell from my eyes.

I wanted to move my head back and prevent him from deep throat me, but when I saw the amount of pleasure and arousal in his eyes, add to that, the thought of fucking him after this, made me force myself to withstand this painful pleasure.     

After a while, he slowed down for a bit, and I was hoping that he would stop, but instead, he rampaged even rougher with his hands pulling my head by my hair, my tears covered my face, and I was suffocating when he shot deeply into my throat, which made me swallow every drop of his cum.

He leaned his head back a little and rocked his hips a few times until his climax subsided completely then took his cock out of my mouth and released my head.

I stayed on the same place on my knees and coughed and panted while trying to catch my breath, it was a very bad experience and a first in my life to get deep throat by someone, especially in this manner.

Before I even noticed he was fully dressed and crouched to my level then put his hand under my chin and turned my face a little, he licked my ear and bit it lightly before whispering “You look wonderful, next time, it will be your ass, not your mouth.”

Just like that, he squeezed my ass and left before I could even comprehend what he just said or did, I think the lack of oxygen made my brain work slower because I stayed in my spot for a few seconds before I mumbled to myself “Fuck, he is joking, right? He can’t be serious.”

I looked at the closed door for a few seconds and shuddered, then shook my head violently to remove the thought of me being fucked in the ass, then looked at my hard cock and cursed as I went to the door to lock it and take care of my cock. 

11