Chapter 24
933 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo’s POV

As I finished speaking, I leaned a little and squeezed his ass before standing up and leaving the toilet.  

As I closed the toilet door behind me, I couldn’t suppress my half-laugh anymore and a big smile and a few chuckles escaped from my lips, oh my god, Jan’s face and the look in his eyes when I told him that I’m going to fuck him was priceless.

I wanted to toy with him more, but I was afraid that I was going to start laughing, so I left immediately after I finished speaking. It’s not that I mind to fuck him, but for some reason, I feel that he is more suitable as a top and I really doubt that he would enjoy the sex as a bottom, hopefully, this would be enough for him to stop stalking me around.

I took the food and went to my apartment only to find the brat was still sleeping, my hands itched again to grab the quilt and pull it away from over him roughly to freak him out, but I managed to control them at the last second and just shook him on the shoulder to wake him up.

After we finished eating, I lay on the couch and surfed the internet while the brat cleaned the house under my instructions. When it was late at night he went to sleep and I stayed in the living room watching TV.

The next day, at around two at noon, the doorbell rang and I knew they were Arlo and Kai, I smirked and open the door only to see them standing next to the door, Arlo with his own smirk, while Kai looked unhappy for some reason, I shook my head and said “Get in.”

Arlo's smile got wider as if he wanted to laugh before he gave me a quick hug and entered the apartment, but Kai, on the other hand, looked a little depressed as he bowed his head and entered quietly.

When we were all inside, we chatted about everything while drinking coffee with some cakes, and discussed all the matters about the mansion in ‘Vam’ and some new rules.

After about two hours, I called the brat who was in the bedroom the whole time, when he stood before me I looked at him and said firmly “These two here are Arlo and Kai, you will follow all their orders as long as the orders don’t opposite my orders, take all your stuff and follow Arlo.”

The brat bowed his head in response and went to the bedroom and took his stuff, then he left my apartment with Arlo to the next-door apartment, which is Arlo’s new apartment, the apartment needed cleaning and the brat was going to stay there until he leaves to ‘Vam’.

As Arlo and the brat left, I focused my attention at Kai, since he came here, he was quieter than usual, not to mention the sadness and depression were clearly shown in his face. I looked at him then motioned with my hand for him to come and sit next to me on the couch, of course, he immediately moved from the chair he was sitting on but sat next to my feet on the floor.

Even though the place I motioned for him to sit on was the couch, not the floor, I didn’t say anything about his choice of the place. I put my hand under his chin and forced his face up to look at me and asked “What’s wrong? Why are you sad?”

His eyes moved around the room nervously then he answered me with a low voice “Nothing, my lord, I’m sorry if I bothered you.”

I raised my eyebrow and tightened my grip on his chin and sneered “Nothing my ass, you have been acting weird ever since you came here, now, do you want to speak by yourself or do you want me to force it out of your mouth?”

As I finished speaking, I tilted my head a little and looked at him threateningly, he directly tried to lower his head and whispered “Are you going to replace me with Alex? Don’t you need me anymore?”

A lone tear streamed down his cheek before I wiped it with my thumb and said softly “What are you even talking about? Although he is going to replace you as a servant, that doesn’t mean he will be you. You are you and he is him, so, remove all these stupid ideas from your mind.”

He looked at my eyes for a second then said with a faint smile “Yes, my lord.”

I looked at him and licked my lips lustfully then asked “Now tell me, did you fuck anybody during the past couple of days? Or, is your cock still a virgin?”

He bit his lower lip and answered a little embarrassed for some reason “No, I didn’t have sex with anybody, my lord.”

I hummed in content and said “Since I was the one who fucked your ass and took its virginity, I’m going to take your cock’s virginity too, forget that I’m your lord and show me how you are going to fuck me.”

He looked at me hesitantly, so I nodded my head at him to encourage him, I was excited for this, it has been almost two weeks since the last time I had a new cock in my ass.

I lay on the couch and kept one leg on the floor and put the other on the couch and said “Come on, don’t keep me waiting.”

He looked at me again but still hardly moved from his position near my foot and asked “Can I do anything I want? Won’t you feel angry at me?”

I knew that it was hard for him to be sure that I won’t be angry at him in the middle of sex and fuck the shit out of him, but come on, I already gave him the green light, and I was really looking forward to the sex, so, I thought for a second then said “How about this, I will remove the ten percent I’m keeping from my vampire side and be as a normal human until you finish, just to make sure that your first time fucking someone will be great.”

He nodded his head in agreement as his hand moved slowly toward my cock and I could clearly hear him swallowing his saliva.

11