Chapter 25
929 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo’s POV

Kai’s hand reached my cock and rubbed it a little before he looked at me and asked “Can I undress you?”

I twisted my lips, if he was going to ask me about every little detail then the sex would be boring, so I answered him firmly “Let’s do it this way, you can do whatever you want and if I have any objection, I will tell you to stop, so, stop asking me about every little thing.”

He lowered his head and murmured “As you wish, my lord.”

He moved his hand from my cock to my thigh then again toward my cock before he grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and underpants and pulled them down together, revealing my semi-hard cock. I lowered my leg from the couch onto the floor to allow him to undress me. I watched in amusement, how he was looking at my body as if it was something to eat.

When my clothes were out of the way, I returned my leg back on the couch while the other was still on the floor, exposing my cock and ass to him. He bit his lower lip and kept it between his teeth while his eyes were roaming lustfully all around my exposed skin.

From his position, still sitting on the floor, he took hold of my foot and raised it up from the floor to his mouth’s level, he stretched his tongue out of his mouth and started to lick it, from my toes to my ankle, then moved his mouth slowly sucking, kissing, licking and lightly biting every inch of my leg until he reached my balls.

He grabbed my balls with one hand and my cock with the other and licked them with his tongue, which made me moan in pleasure. He moved his hand from my balls and rubbed it against my other leg, then raised his body over the couch to reach my other leg and started to suck and kiss every part of it from the toes to the thigh until he reached my cock again; as if he was trying to savor every part of my body.

His lust to taste every part of me; aroused me to no end, but I managed to control myself and kept my hands on both sides, and only expressed it with my moans, groans and a few shivers.

When he reached my cock again he took it all into his mouth and bobbed his head a few times while sucking the tip hard every time the tip alone was inside his mouth, which made me growled at the sensation of the inside of his mouth and tongue all around my cock, it seems all the times that I fucked him during all those years, made him an expert on pleasuring me.

He fucked his mouth with my cock for a minute or so before moving his mouth to my abdomen while pulling my shirt from his way as he went up. I raised my hands near to my head, so, he took the opportunity and took my shirt off.

When I was fully naked, he looked at me for a second then quickly stood up and removed his clothes. He positioned himself on the couch and between my open legs, and leaned his body over mine and went straight to my nipples, he licked his lips lustfully and moaned when he put his tongue on my areola and circled it all around my nipple, while his other hand was pinching and twisting my other nipple.

His moans mixed with mine as he hungrily shoved my nipple into his mouth and sucked it roughly, he kept changing from one nipple to the other for a while, at the same time, his body was rubbing mine, which made me unintentionally rub my cock at his abdomen and put one of my hands on the back of his head.

When he was satisfied with my nipples, he started to move up onto my neck and nibbled at it, I tilted my head back to give him more access and closed my eyes and enjoyed, he licked his way to my ear and nibbled it a few times before I felt his lips on mine, and he started to kiss me, I intentionally kept my mouth closed to see his reaction, whether if he was going to be satisfied or try to make me open my mouth.

He kissed my lips a few times then defeatedly sucked them before he moved his lips to my other ear, it was clear that he was still very cautious and trying his best to keep me satisfied, and on the same time, he was enjoying himself too, which was clear from his rock hard cock that was pocking me from time to time.

After he sucked and nibbled on my ear for a few times he whispered in my ear “Can you please turn around?”

I was really enjoying watching all his expressions and almost refused, then I reminded myself that this round was supposed to be as he wanted, so, I didn’t answer him with words, instead, I moved his body from over me and reluctantly lay on my stomach.

He didn’t waste any time and quickly reposition himself in between my legs. The moment I was done moving I felt his lips on my back and started to move from my neck slowly until they reached my ass. He rubbed my ass with his hands and his tongue trailed the slit in between my ass cheeks until it reached my asshole.

He grabbed my ass cheeks with his hands and opened them, exposing my asshole fully for his lustful tongue, He moaned loudly when he shoved his tongue inside my ass and started to fuck me with his tongue, my own moans also became loader when I felt his hot breaths on my skin while his tongue was buried deep inside my ass.

I could feel his saliva dripping from his open mouth as he started to move faster, and his grasp on my ass cheeks became stronger, and his cock was thrusting on the couch.

Suddenly, he removed his tongue and hands away from my ass, and I felt him move from over me, then grabbed me from my arm and thigh and flipped me roughly onto my back again. I looked at him a little confused at the roughness in his action, only to see that his eyes were bright red and his fangs and claws started to grow.

12