Chapter 26
989 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo’s POV

When I saw Kai was transforming into his vampire form while I was underneath him, I instinctively was about to transform too, but I managed to stop myself from transforming at the last second.

I looked at Kai who had completely lost control over himself and cursed in my mind, I should have known that he would lose control and transform because of his lust and lack of experience as a vampire. New vampires tend to transform unintentionally when triggered by fear, lust or hunger among some other factors.

Although I’m his sire, at that moment my vampire side was completely suppressed, and I was almost like any normal human. If I didn’t act fast, I was going to have my ass ripped, so I hurriedly raised my leg to his chest and pushed him firmly and stopped his attempt to shove his cock into my unprepared ass.

He looked at me and growled in frustration, so I took the chance and emitted a tiny amount of my vampire aura, just enough to catch his attention and ordered sternly “Prepare me first.”

The second my aura subsided, his rabid beast-like state returned, and he started to act like a trapped animal, he grabbed my leg which was still on his chest with one hand, and bit it harshly and started to lick the few drops of blood that streamed onto my calf, while his other hand was squeezing my ass.

I screamed in pain when his middle finger with his long nail was shoved into my ass, while his other nails were scratching the sensitive skin of my balls. I looked around me in the hope of finding a lube bottle, but clearly, my luck wasn’t that good because I forgot to put one in the living room, and I don’t keep one in the house clothes.

Before I could think about the lube anymore, he grabbed my legs from my thighs and bent them near my head and pinned them with his hand in place, then he dove his head down to my exposed ass and his tongue and finger started to fight over my asshole.

I moaned loudly in pain and pleasure from the feeling of his tongue and fingers tingling my ass while his finger was roughly fucking my asshole, in between the thrusts I could feel his tongue circling around my hole and wetting it with his saliva.

In a minute he clearly started to lose his patience as he forcefully shoved his second finger into my ass and his mouth started to move between my ass and thighs sucking and biting rapidly and his cock started to fuck the poor couch.

He looked exactly like a rabid animal with his saliva leaking from his mouth and his movements became more violent with every passing second. His grip over my legs tightened and his claws broke the skin, the smell of blood covered the room from all the bites and scratches he inflicted on me, which only led to increasing his frenzy state.

I screamed when he widened the gap between his fingers inside my hole and forcefully stretched it, his wet tongue joined his fingers inside for a few seconds only to be replaced with a third finger.

When he finally managed to put three fingers inside, he started to bash them in and out fast earning himself more moans and screams from me. He released one of my legs and opened my legs wide and started to suck my balls and lick my cock; before he shoved it in his mouth and squeezed it in between his lips.

Suddenly, he moved his fingers from my ass and aligned the tip of his cock with my asshole and slammed inside me with one strong thrust, I screamed loudly and arched my back while unintentionally tried to move away from him, but his hand which was inside my ass had already moved to grab me from my waist and pulled me toward him.

The moment his cock was fully inside me, he growled and grabbed my legs and opened them wide then rested them on his arms and leaned over me. His cock was thrusting roughly in and out of my ass while his mouth started to kiss me and suck me all over my neck and face until his eyes landed on my lips.

He licked his lips lustfully and captured my lips and chewed them in between his lips and teeth until I opened my mouth for him, he roared and pushed his tongue inside my mouth and started to purr while his tongue roamed all around the insides of my mouth, I had the urge to smirk but neither my open mouth nor the pain in my ass allowed me to do so.

He kept on rampaging my ass with his cock while his mouth kept his biting and sucking for a few minutes until his body started to shiver and his climax was building up, his arousal smell was so strong even stronger than the smell of my blood from the multiple wounds all over my body, and it was my turn to lick my lips in lust.

I grabbed him from the back of his head and pulled him closer to me and bit his neck which made him groan and tremble as his cock started to shot his cum directly inside my ass, I sucked his sweet blood and swallowed it hungrily while my ass also swallowed his cum, I closed my eyes in content at the feeling of my ass and stomach getting filled at the same time.

When his orgasm subsided, I released his neck from my mouth and opened my eyes, he straightened his back and took his cock slowly out of my ass. He looked longingly at my still hard cock and my ass before he licked his lips and his eyes started to roam all around my body.

I knew that one round wasn’t enough to satisfy him, but I wasn’t going to have another round like this one. I only tolerated this round because it was his first time to top and since I kind of promised him, and I didn’t want to go back on my promise.

I looked at him with a smirk as my body started to transform into my vampire form, within a few seconds, all his aggressiveness and disorder vanished. I stretched my body and healed my wounds while he was sitting obediently waiting for me to speak.

I looked at my hard cock and again at him then ordered “Transform back to your human form, and if you learned how to keep some of your vampire’s side active while in human form, keep twenty percent at all times to avoid losing control again.”

11