Chapter 1: A new body with problems.
3k 7 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sharp pain hit my head, and it spread to several places on my body. Feeling around, I realized I had been in a car accident. The last thing I remembered was the bright lights of another vehicle.

Just when I thought I had miraculously escaped death, another headache ran through my head. Unfamiliar memories filled my mind in fragments. I watched them all instinctively, feeling shocked. The memories were not mine, so why were they coming to my mind? Confused, I tried to open my eyes with all my might. When I finally succeeded, it was not the road or the hospital that greeted me, but an apartment with little light.

With some effort, I was able to rise from my prone position. The room was in shambles, and there were blood stains on the floor where I had been lying. As I tried to make sense of my surroundings, another batch of memories hit me, gradually adding to the previous fragments.

The name Elanora came to mind, and I learned about this girl. She used to be cheerful, but after the death of her father and stepmother, she became withdrawn. She also suffered because of her beautiful appearance and had a strained relationship with her half-sister, who she used to be close with. Although the sister cared about Elanora, she still couldn't get over the loss and shut down in herself, which strained their relationship.

Revisiting these memories, I was shocked. Despite the pain in my head and dizziness, I got up and walked to the memory mirror. In front of me was a girl with black hair and gray eyes. She had a very beautiful face, but it was swollen, most likely from a blow. As I put my hand to the spot, I felt a sharp pain, and another memory came to mind.

She was hungry and went out to buy something. However, on the way back, she didn't notice that three people had followed her. Her sister was working the night shift, so she was alone.

The three people followed her and then burst into the room, quickly tying her up. Elanora thought they wanted to use her for indecent purposes, but they did nothing of the sort. At first, they began asking about her life, and out of fear, she dutifully answered. The other party seemed happy that she had no one to help her, and so they said she had to somehow get, one person to drink the contents of the package they gave.

Despite not wanting to do that, the other party began to beat her up. Her way of life made her pretty fragile, and after she finally agreed to it, they handed her the packet.

Before that, they also forced her to register on a mysterious internet site. She didn't really understand why they were doing it, but before she left, they told her that she had to first accept the assignments on the site before she could do what they wanted her to do. They also warned that if she went to the police and told them everything, she would go to jail herself because she was already registered on an illegal site.

Leaving with the last words that she would get messages on that site, they left. Elanora finally recovered from her state of stress and fell into a coma, after which I slipped into her body.

After reliving Elanora's memories, I was looking in the mirror. Several thoughts swirled in my head. Not only had I died, but I had been reborn in another world, which was clear from the other names of countries and languages. Not only had I been reborn, but I had become a girl, which gave me an inexplicable feeling. The last thing I knew was that I did not take control of another person's body, but of her problems, serious problems.

 

73