Chapter 20: Mission Accomplished
1.2k 11 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So! I want to tell you that there is a sex scene in this chapter that I have hidden in case you don't want to read it. And so in the future I will hide scenes like skills or status. Have a good read.

"Phew"

With great effort, I finally managed to do 25 push-ups. Due to my weakness, it was quite challenging to accomplish. Fortunately, my skills helped me regulate my breathing and maintain proper positions for an effective workout.

My body was burning, and sweat was dripping down my face. There was a sharp pain in my arms, but I pushed through it.

After doing two more repetitions, I reached my limit. Tremors were still evident in my hands, indicating that I may have pushed myself a bit too far. However, with the help of my skills, I felt the need to do so.

Lying on the floor, I wanted to rest. Besides the soreness in my arms, the rest of my body felt fine.

But my breathing was not settling down.

I was surprised by how beneficial my breathing skill was. It seemed like I hadn't paid much attention to it for a long time.

With curiosity, I opened the description of the accompanying skill and read the following:

Skill

 

Skill Name: Breathing

Level: 6 

Description: You have achieved a high level of control over your breathing. You can use it to achieve a state of relaxation, accelerated recovery, and enhanced physical and mental performance.

[collapse]

No wonder I haven't experienced any breathing difficulties so far. During my training, I subconsciously adjusted my breathing to a comfortable rhythm.

Although the frequency of my breaths increased, I didn't experience oxygen deprivation.

Once again, I marveled at how effective these skills were. I couldn't help but wonder how many levels this skill could reach.

Could it grow to the extent seen in those novels, enabling the use of superhuman strength?

But based on my memories, this world didn't possess anything beyond the ordinary.

Although the fact that I arrived here and possessed someone else's body also hints at something supernatural. However, who knows how I ended up here; I'm unsure if I can even learn the details of it.

But now I didn't need to think about that. Understanding my position, I started doing the standard movements to work on my abs. It was easier compared to my arms, although not to the extent of a significant difference.

Finally reaching my limit after ten minutes, I stood up and began squatting.

The three standard exercises were completed in 40 minutes, by the end of which I felt a slight breathlessness and fatigue throughout my body.

Although my breathing was still fine, my physical condition was not great. Moreover, I gained experience for a networking skill during the training. But there was still a long way to go before improvement; I estimated I needed to repeat the same workout four more times.

Because of all this, I stood in the middle of the room, sweaty. After contemplating for a while, I gathered my things and entered the bathroom.

Although it was difficult to call it a bathroom; it was more like a shower. Once I turned it on, I took off all my clothes and only then noticed the unpleasant odor.

Since I hadn't showered or changed my underwear after transitioning, due to the crisis, I hadn't had time to pay attention to it.

Intimate Scene (Knowing Yourself)

 

Now, as I smelled it, I felt a bit embarrassed. Carefully removing my bra, I unintentionally touched my breasts, which caused strange sensations.

It was similar to a man's, but more sensitive. Due to the movement, they began to sway slightly, and I couldn't understand how such a thin girl could have such large breasts.

But pushing those thoughts aside, I looked at my panties, something that occasionally crossed my mind until now. It was about how a woman feels during an orgasm, whether it is similar to a man's or something completely different.

With those thoughts, I cautiously pulled the edge of my panties and pulled them down.

Soon, as if a curtain had been lifted, an intimate area of my new body was revealed before my eyes.

There was no noticeable difference from what I had seen in my previous life, except that the shape was much firmer than those of the girls I had been with. From my memories, I knew that Eleanor masturbated occasionally, but she never tried inserting anything into herself.

Throwing the panties aside, I was about to touch it. But after a moment of contemplation, I approached the door to lock it.

Upon returning, I cautiously began to stroke my pussy, mimicking the movements I had seen girls make. However, there was a slight feeling of discomfort, and I didn't know why. Suddenly, I realized that, umm, I wasn't wet.

It seemed that I had somewhat adapted to this, slowly continuing to stroke. I felt the sense of comfort gradually fading, replaced by another feeling.

After stroking a few more times, I jerked back. For some reason, there was a sharp sense of vague unease.

As I stroked more attentively, I noticed my clitoris. Slowly circling around it, I proceeded cautiously. The vague feeling of pleasure grew because I was doing it standing up. It was uncomfortable to keep looking down all the time, so I looked around and found a small table.

Moving and sitting on it, I began to stroke carefully. Sometimes, there were intense sensations of heightened pleasure.

Gradually, I saw more lubrication flowing out of me. I didn't want to cross any boundaries for myself, so I acted cautiously and without any other extreme thoughts.

Continuing to stroke, at some point, I just leaned back and closed my eyes. I imagined how great it would be if there was a girl next to me.

If she was the one caressing me... no...

I felt ashamed of these thoughts because before, I used to imagine how someone would give me a blowjob or have sex with me, but not someone caressing or licking me.

When I imagined a girl licking me down there, I don't know why my arousal reached its peak.

A sudden sensation engulfed me, starting from where my hands touched and quickly traveling up my thighs, my buttocks, and then my spine. A feeling of unreal pleasure ran through my body.

It lasted much longer than I expected. I knew that women have longer orgasms, but not to this extent. I hadn't realized this difference before.

When my breathing slowly returned to normal, I only felt an aftertaste and a sense of hunger.

Suppressing my thoughts, I immediately turned on the shower to wash up and clear my mind.

But out of the corner of my eye, I noticed notifications. When I opened them, I saw that I had received a new skill.

New Skill!

Skill Name: Erotic Artistry 

Level: 1 

Description: You possess basic knowledge and skills to provide pleasure to yourself and your partner in the realm of sexuality. You begin exploring various stimulation techniques and learning to interact with your partner in intimate settings.

[collapse]

I quickly closed the window as the feeling of excitement grew once again. The reason was the realization that I could experience more pleasure than before.

[collapse]

 

After cleaning myself up and leaving the bathroom, I returned and got dressed.

Then, I thought about the mission and turned on my laptop.

Soon, when I opened a webpage, I saw a notification at the top indicating that there was a message.

Upon opening it, a window appeared before my eyes.

Mission {Accomplished}

Status: Accept

Quest: Assassination

Description: None

Supplemental Info: None

Due Date: Two Weeks Three Days

Award: ****

[collapse]

Upon seeing it, my gaze sought the reward, but it wasn't stated how much I received. Doubting, I opened another notification.

MQE-P Transfer


Received a transfer of [7000] MQE-P.

[collapse]

Upon seeing the numbers initially, I didn't understand. However, after reading and recalling that MQE is the most valuable currency in this world, and MQE-P is a cryptocurrency equivalent, I began searching for the exchange rate. It turned out that currently, the cryptocurrency is worth 8 times more than MQE.

The conversion resulted in 56,000, and that's certainly not a small amount of money. Isabella had been receiving nearly 2,000 MQE per month during this busy time.

And now I received that much simply for killing one person, which is quite unreal for me. It's not just Eleanor's memories speaking, as she never saw such money in her life, but I myself have never received that much at once.

It took me some time to calm down my excitement.

Upon visiting the transfer page, I typed the number 5,000 and wanted to click on something once I understood one thing.

The website indicated that the account was already linked to a bank card, but after looking for a while, I found out that it could be easily changed.

Since the website doesn't guarantee anything except the transfer to the corresponding account, only that the bank or any other means of information won't know that the money was transferred from this website. They use their own channels for this.

I didn't rush to change the recorded bank card because I didn't know if it would be possible to determine someone's location based on that.

Because the third bastard is still alive until now, only after I entered all the banking card information did I want to link mine.

And now, another problem arises: I don't have a card myself. Isabella had one, but Eleanor didn't need it.

Upon reviewing it again, I discovered that there was another way to take the money - in cash. However, next to it, there was also a note saying, "There's a chance you won't be able to take your money, as it may be discovered by others."

Concealing the gun, I dressed differently than yesterday and left the house.

First, I needed to get the bank card, as well as the phone cable of that boy.

 

58