5. Too Painful*
4.1k 4 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ummhhhhh…" Thyra gave off some suppressed moans as a thick string of white jizz escaped the tip of her meat shaft.

And the second shoot wasn't far behind. Before Thyra could even steady her breathing, two more shots were fired from the shaft.

It took her a moment to steady her breathing. When she did, she noticed her cum was trickling down the stone wall opposite her.

"To think there would be one day I have to jerk off my own penis…" Thyra sighed.

After Hure left, she sorted her thoughts. For now, she thinks it's better to act like one of them. After all, it's better not to draw attention before I am strong enough to protect myself.

"Now that I think about it, at the beginning of the novel, very few people knew Rhea was a futa."

Rhea was the only futa she had remotely known about in this world. Naturally, she was chosen as Thyra's role model.

However, it felt different. In her previous life, Thyra had blown her partners many times. She even remembers her first interaction with a penis when she gave her first boyfriend a hand job.

However, masturbating with her own penis felt different. And she had no other option. She didn't know about others, but moving a fully erect shaft wasn't comfortable at all. Every time she tried eating, she had to face her penis. It was not a pleasant experience.

She went to wash her hands at the wash basin and finished the rest of the food.

*Knock*

Hure came in with Aria.

"My lady, do you need more food?"

Thyra usually ate more food than others. Naturally, the amount allotted for the so-called princess was a little less to Thyra's liking.

However, Thyra didn't care about it at all. Her eyes were glued to the woman in white.

The white dress does little to no job of hiding her raw beauty. Thyra's trained eyes could see the outline of her small pink nipples under the thin white cloths.

Aria's eyes were also glued to Thyra too. To her crotch, to be precise. After all, it was her first time seeing a male organ. It didn't make sense to her why the lady had a male organ until…

"Futanari…" as soon as she spoke the word, she covered her mouth.

Although Thyra knew she was one, she couldn't help but feel a little shy when she was the only naked one in the room.

By instinct, she closed her legs. However, her action just exposed her meat shaft more.

Hure, on the other hand, glared at Aria. She pushed Aria to the front, asking, "My lady, do you like her?"

It wasn't like she didn't like her. However, she had no idea how to answer the question.

Thyra's eyes moved from Aria's breast to her nether. Although it was covered with a thin layer of white, it had a strange allure.

However, at that moment, she understood the meaning of the phrase, 'Men think with their dicks.'

[Author: No, they don't.]

Not even half an hour had passed when she came for the second time. Yet, Thyra couldn't understand why the blood was rushing toward her lust shaft.

And it wasn't just an uncomfortable erection. Thyra could feel an urge in her mind, an urge to…

"What are you doing?" Hure pulled Aria closer to Thyra and took off her outer garments. "Do you like them?"

Hure pushed her breasts up from behind, advertising, "My lady, look at them. She is well endowed enough to feed your offspring."

Thyra could already have a clear view of her breast. As Hure pushed them up, part of them spilled from the side.

She wasn't sure whether it was the thin blue vein on the pulpy white mass or the age of the pink areola that aroused her, but Thyra was feeling the heat growing on her crotch.

And the reaction didn't go unnoticed by Hure. She was waiting to hammer the last nail.

She quickly turned Aria around, giving Thyra the entire view of the pulpy mass of fat.

"This girl has a wide hip. I think she is good enough to give birth to at least ten children of my lady."

Yes, Aria was in her panty. But it was nothing but a piece of cloth that was hanging from the string on her waist.

Then she turned, giving a broad view of her asset. Even Thyra didn't notice when she came to the edge of the seat.

Her breathing was becoming heavy, but she could still smell a sweet smell coming from her.

*Slap*

As soon as Thyra's hand touched the pulp thickness, she felt sucked into it. It was like the last straw for her.

She could not help grabbing that fat ass and giving it a hard squeeze.

"Ahhh…" Thyra might have squeezed them too hard, making Aria oomph in pain.

"What are you doing?" Hure cursed. "You dare to reject them? Come here. Get on your knees."

Thyra was a little unhappy as she failed to grab those plump buttocks for the second time. But when she found Aria on her knees with her face close to her crotch, she couldn't help ordering, "suck it."

Aria was already on her knees. When Thyra's eyes met hers, Thyra could see bits of fear in her eyes. Yet, it was strangely exciting for her.

"What are you doing? You should…"

Thyra raised her hand to stop Hure. "You can leave."

A cheeky smile appeared on Hure's face as she nodded. She pulled a potion out of her robe and put it on the side of the table.

"My lady, I didn't give her anything. This is her first time with my lady. She should remember it. However…"

Thyra was caressing Aria's hair, who was sitting between her legs. Although she didn't push her face against her crotch, there were signs of impatience.

"What do you want to say?"

"My lady, your love wand might be too big for the first-timer."

At her word, all three pairs of eyes turned towards Thyra's almost ten inches shaft.

Depending on her mood, Thyra was quite hardcore in her previous life. She wouldn't have minded taking this one. However, even she would have hesitated if it had been her first time.

Yet, she was now on the other side of the spectrum. Thyra wasn't in the mood to worry about such a trivial matter.

Hure noticed her dissatisfaction perfectly. "My lady, I wouldn't have hesitated if it was me. However, it might be hard for her."

Thyra looked at Aria and found her eyes were trying to convey the exact words. But, at this moment, Thyra was so aroused that she failed to realise the problem.

To her, those fearful eyes were a little too exciting for her. Instead of answering, Thyra suddenly pulled Aria up.

Before Aria could understand what was happening, she was pushed down on the sofa. She looked up only to find Thyra staring at her like a hungry beast.

"My lady…" She mumbled in fear. She wanted to say something more. But her words were cut short by the sudden assault on her lips.

Hure understood that Thyra had no intention of listening to her. Still, she conveyed the words to Aria.

"You should cherish my lady's first time. But if it becomes too painful, drink it. It will…" Since neither the predator nor the prey was paying attention, Hure left the room without finishing her sentence.

Next chapter is after four hours.

93