16. Unexpected Result*
2.3k 0 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The old servant of Bella was waiting in the kitchen of the annexe building. Although she was a servant, the power she wielded was too much for other servants to handle. It wouldn't be wrong to say she was like a noble among the servants.

Naturally, others arranged a chair with some tea. The old servant was enjoying the whiff of the tea when she first heard the scream outside.

'They have started.' The edge of her lips curled up as she tasted the tea.

With each passing moment, the screams were getting louder.

Only when someone was screaming right outside the annexe building, she realised something was wrong.

"Why are the screams coming from the direction of the main building?" She was trying to decipher what was happening.

The annexe building was behind the main mansion of the Viscount, whereas the smaller mansion Thyra was using was behind the annexe.

"The scream shouldn't be coming from this direction unless..." As she was contemplating, the kitchen door flung open, and a maid screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Enemy attack. Bandit." She took a long yet quick breath before screaming, "The young masters are injured."

"What?" The old servant frowned as she jumped up and said, "Calm down. Tell me what happened."

"Bandit. The youngest young master is knocked out. The second master is tied. And…" When she tried to take more breaths, three more maids came running and tried to deliver the news.

She could not determine what the maids were screaming about in this chaos. Only when she heard the name, eldest young miss, did she understand everything.

She hesitated for a moment about whether to go to the main house or whether she should call her mistress.

"Open the door."

The pair of soldiers waiting beside the trap door hesitated. After all, they weren't supposed to open the door when the viscountess was in the dungeon. Once she is inside, nobody is allowed to enter.

"What are you doing? Open the door."

"But…"

"What will you do if something happens to young masters?"

The pair of female soldiers looked at each other before quickly opening the door.

She knew the dungeon like the back of her hand, and she stopped right outside the door with the loudest voice.

"Ahhhh… uhhhh…" The moaning was common, but she could also hear her mistress screaming on top of her ecstasy.

"Pour, pour, pour your naughty juice on me."

"Call me, Mommy."

"Fuck me like you will fuck your mother."

Bella's weird fetish made her wonder if it happened because she had brought her up incorrectly. The only way she could reassure herself was by thinking that there were no nobles who didn't have some weird, sadistic fetish.

*Knock*

She knew it was not the time to think about it. She shouted, "My lady."

Bella's ecstasy and voice resonated with each other. Naturally, she didn't notice.

"How does it feel going back into mommy's hole?"

The old servant felt helpless. No matter how much she knocked, her master had no intention of responding to her.

Helpless, she pushed open the door, only to be greeted by a naked woman's perverted hip movement.

No matter how often she looked at Bella's hips, she couldn't help being envious.

Bella's wide hips and thick ass made it almost impossible for the old servant to see the face of the mating partner, who got Bella so excited after so long.

'She might really break the boy's waist.' The old servant shook her head. She knew from experience that even trained young knights failed to keep up with her waist thrust, much less an untrained one. All the boy could do was groan beneath her mistress.

'It's not the time to think about that' The old servant cleared her already normal throat, asking, "My lady?"

The ripple on the mass of fat stopped for a moment before it slammed down on the unexpecting waist of the boy.

"My lady, it's an emergency." The old servant took a deep breath before adding, "I think that girl is planning something."

Although Bella stopped jumping up and down on him, she continued to grind his young meat inside her deep canal.

"What happened?" Bella leaned over and pressed her ample breast against the boy's mouth. She didn't forget to add, "Don't you like to taste mommy's milk?"

The old servant hesitated, adding, "I think she has attacked the young mast…."

*Slap*

The old servant shivered because of Bella's unexpected action.

"Why are you crying?" Bella raised her cake high in the air before slamming it on her waist.

The old servant was confident that the youngster was chomping down on his lip to keep from groaning. However…

"Shouldn't you be enjoying it?" Bella slammed her waist down again.

"You are giving your first time to this great noble *Slap*."

Bella's waist slams accompanied the verbal abuse. Yet the boy was holding himself.

It went on until Bella was really satisfied.

When Bella stopped moving, the old servant wasn't sure if the boy had put his seed inside her or if he had just passed out.

However, when she came off the bed, white fluid leaked out of the hole between her thighs, and the boy wasn't moving.

"What are you waiting for?" Bella yelled at her old servant, ordering, "Dress me."

She was ready in a few breaths. To the old lady's surprise, Bella left the dungeon without cleaning herself.

When Bella came out, everything went crazy. The maids would have jumped right into the dungeon if not for the pair of female warriors.

"Move." The cold voice had frozen all the screaming and panic discussions. But a path appeared in the kitchen. Bella led, and others followed.

Soon the entourage returned to the main building. And each and every one of them was gathered there. However, there was one exception.

"Where is my daughter?" Bella screamed, glaring at Thyra.

One old maid hesitated, still added, "Young miss is sleeping in the room." She, too, felt something was wrong with the words she had just uttered. After all, how can one sleep through all the chaos?

So, she added, "I just checked on her. She is safe."

Bella frowned before turning towards her two boys. The eldest had a thin blood line along his cheek, while the youngest was crying non-stop.

"What happened to you?" Bella could not see any wounds on his youngest son.

As soon as she asked, Jenkins looked at her mother before bursting into tears.

One of his maidservants came running towards Bella and whispered in the weakest voice possible, "The bandit had molested his private parts, and…."

Bella raised her hand, stopping the servant. "What are you crying for? You are a man, and act like one."

"But…"

"No but. You are a man. If anything, you should be happy. Your thing is even irresistible for a bandit to ignore."

Thrya heard everything and turned to look at Jullia. When she did, she saw Jullia grinning at her without shame.

Another thing that surprised Thyra was Bella's logic. Thyra looked at Bella, only to find her glaring. She looked at the people kneeling before her before turning towards the older man standing a little far away from them.

"Even the head of the Knight Corps is here. It looks like it's time to start the show.'

That older man was not just a fifth-grade knight but also the leader of the neutral fraction of the viscount house. Although he didn't attack her, he didn't help her either.

If anything, Thyra hated this type of man. She likes to find out who her enemies are as soon as possible.

Thyra smiled at him, without hiding, 'Today, I will make you pick a side.'

 

 

48