20. It’s a job for B**B *
2.2k 8 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Did it happen again?" Jullia didn't dare to meet Thyra's eyes. Still, she opened her eyes a little to see where Thyra was.

Thyra was still beside her as she took off her dress. After experiencing such a thrilling sensation on her breast, her eyes were first drawn to Thyra's breast.

They were neither too big nor too small. They were the right size to hold in one hand.

Jullia was sure that those assets had yet to reach maturity. What surprised her more was Thyra's areola. The dark areola covered one-quarter of her breast.

"If you are done staring, wake up."

"You noticed?" Jullia blushed as she opened her eyes.

"I didn't expect you to be such a masochist."

"Masochist?"

"One who gets aroused from the pain. Like this."

*Slap*

The slap hit right at her lower lips. From the recent endeavour, the outer lips were still puffy and wet. A few drops of liquid leaked out again as soon as the slap hit the mark.

Jullia closed her thighs instinctively, capturing Thyra's hand in the wetness.

"My lady, please tease me more." Jullia grabbed the hand that was stuck between her legs. Before Thyra could move, she was pulled into Jullia's embrace.

Jullia rolled on the bed, putting Thyra beneath her as she sat on her waist.

"Uuuuu…" Jullia intended to say something, but she changed her mind when her wet vagina kissed something hard, pressing against it.

"I didn't know I had such a side hidden in me. It's my lady's fault to make me do something so naughty." Jullia came off Thyra's waist, spread her legs, and sat between them.

She bent over Thuyra's nether region as she removed the satin underwear. Thyra's shaft sprang up.

"It's beautiful, but…." Jullia grabbed Thyra's shaft, which was yet to reach its perfect hardness, and kissed it.

The kiss was perfectly placed on the small hole at the tip of her penis. The tickling sensation made her groan slightly, but she was interested in something else.

"But what?"

Jullia pulled her dress down to her waist, exposing her lascivious breasts.

She rested her breast on Thyra's waist. Thyra's breath got stuck. It hasn't even been a couple of weeks since she received her penis. There were many feelings she was unaware of.

Resting Jullia's heavyweight bosom on her waist was one such experience. Jullia just put Thyra's penis between her soft yet tight breasts, yet Thyra already felt she was on cloud nine.

"You are thirteen, right, my lady?"

Thyra took a few deep breaths before answering, "I will be fourteen soon."

The experienced Jullia had no problem recognising Thyra's situation. She smirked as she pushed her breast along the shaft, answering, "Do you know why the essence absorption ceremony happened two years after the coming-of-age ceremony?"

'No.' That was what Thyra wanted to say, but the brain had long stopped working, and her waist had taken control of her body.

When Juliia trapped her penis between her lascivious breasts and moved upward, Thyra instinctively moved her waist. As a result, all that came out of Thyra's mouth as an answer was a lusty moan.

Jullia smirked as she pulled down her soft mass along her penis. The head of the penis peeking out from the top of her breast was too cute to resist.

She kissed the head of the shaft, only to receive musky pre cum on her lips. Jullia licked it up, explaining, "By the age of sixteen, the human body would reach the development limit. Even if one absorbs the beast or monster essence, it won't affect the human body directly."

"However, my lady had absorbed the bull essence before your coming-of-age ceremony. And my lady's body is far from reaching its maturity."

Although Jullia was explaining, she didn't stop moving her softness along the shaft. It wasn't just that. Every time some of Thyra's naughty juice came out from the tip, she would relish the taste with pleasure.

"And as the sin of gluttony and lust had affected you, your stomach and…" Jullia could feel the shaft throbbing between her soft mass of fat. She kissed the tip, adding, "Your mating wand would be changed."

Jullia licked the head of Thyra's meat stick clean, adding, "I can already see it."

"What?" Thyra's breathing was far from normal. Still, she was curious.

"The tip of your wand is flatter and wider."

"Huh!"

"Man's penis is a little round for easy entry. I also heard that the penis of a werewolf or weretiger tribe is pointy. However, the minotaur, the bull monster, has a flat tip."

"I heard the tribe that worships minotaurs always sends the woman with the widest hips for the mating ritual. As the young or virgin ones would die even before the end of the ceremony, much less bear a child."

"A monster having a child with a monster?" At this moment, it wasn't just Jullia moving her breast. Thyra was also moving her waist to match the rhythm.

"That is why we call them barbarians. And it isn't just the monster. Barbarians actively mate with trolls, orcs, and even other beasts. It isn't uncommon for a barbarian to mate with the alpha wolf or other animal."

"The only motto of the barbarian is to give birth to the strongest child of the strongest. It is said that the more barbarians give birth, the stronger they become."

Jullia could feel every pulse of Thyra's penis between her breasts. And from her experience, she had no problem understanding that Thyra was reaching her limit.

"My lady, are you getting aroused after hearing about a woman mating with a monster?" Thyra didn't answer, but the throbbing made her realise that her guess wasn't wrong.

"Then let me tell you another thing. Barbarians are all female. If the offspring is a male, it would also be a monster or beast, but the female child would look human. And if you can beat a barbarian, she would gladly give you her womb to use."

Jullia wasn't sure whether Thyra could hear her words anymore, as she was thumping her breast like a possessed futanari.

However, Thyra's fully erect meat shocked her. Even if it was wrapped within her breast, the tip of the penis touched her nose with each push.

"Uuuuhhhhh!" Thyra's moan made her realise that Thyra was already at her limit.

Thyra pulled her penis out and thrust again. However, before the tip could touch her nose, Jullia opened her mouth and took the penis in. She moved her head up and down, not letting it out of her mouth, fearing Thyra would release everything as soon as she let it go.

It didn't take long. Thyra's body turned into an ache as she raised her waist high.

Jullia could feel the first shot hit the back of her throat. Before she could stop her gag reflex, her mouth was already filled with sticky liquid.

Jullia had underestimated the amount Thyra could release after she had absorbed the bull essence. To make matters worse, before she could decide what to do with it, Thyra began to fire the second shot.

Unable to find a path, some of it forced into her stomach, while some overflowed out of her nose.

 

57