68. “I need to get a f*ta…”***
1.4k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{The form Thyra had taken was that of a male. So, from now on, I will denote Thyra as ‘he’. I will revert to ‘she’ after Thyra undoes the skill.}

 

“You little piece of…” Thyra pulled his dick out without wasting a moment, angrily claiming, “Get on your four.”

“What?” Her orgasmic trance had yet to clear up, and his sudden outburst shocked her a little. 

Thyra didn’t give her a second chance. He grabbed her legs again and rolled her onto the bed, making her lay on her chest. Putting his hand below her waist, he pulled her ass up in the air. 

Her face was still touching the bed while she kneeled on the bed with her ass in the perfect position for Thyra to enter.

 

[Author: For clarity, search leapfrog position.]

 

As he positioned himself to enter her, Thyra felt it was the perfect position to breed a futa. With the gun aimed at the bed, there was no chance of an accidental fire.

Also, in this position, her family jewel was hanging along her shaft, so there was no chance for it to cover the entrance of the love canal.

“You have a bubble butt, don’t you?” In this position, Thyra noticed it. Thyra had noticed that Triska was naturally thick, but the amount of fat and muscle she had stored in her ass cheek was not small.

Thyra was sure she could balance a filled wine glass on it while standing if Triska wanted to. 

“What?” Triska didn’t understand what Thyra was talking about. She tried to use her hand to stand on all four, but…

*Slap*

Thyra couldn’t help himself. 

*Slap*

“What are you doing?” 

“It’s a little punishment for what you did.”

“If they know that you have dared to hit me, then…”

“Then what?” Thyra didn’t give her the chance to complete her sentence. His abnormal mushroom was already ready to enter the wetland. He just pushed, making her fall face first as he penetrated her from behind. 

“And what would ‘they’ do if they learned that I had fucked your majesty?” He pulled it out as he talked, dragging her wet vaginal wall with it.

“You…ahhhhh.” Another thrust made her words change into a moan.

Thyra laid on her back and whispered in her ears, “Me, what?” And gave her another deep thrust.

All she could do was moan in front of Thyra’s deep thrust. The weird shape of Thyra’s penis was rubbing against the wall, making every nerve end dazzle with the euphoric sensation.

She could feel her warm, naughty juice trickling down her thighs, yet she was smiling silly in ecstasy. She was happy that nobody could see her shameless side right now.

“Why don’t you say it?” Thyra whispered in her ear, “What would happen to me if they knew?”

He gave another thrust before almost pulling the entire thing out of her glory hole, asking, “Then should I stop?”

“Uahhh, no.” Triska reacted aggressively and pushed her ass back to take him inside.

“Uhhhhh!”

“Ahhhh!”

Their moans mingled as Triska’s aggressive reverse thrust made her ball bounce against Thyra’s family jewel.

It wasn’t hard enough to make them scream but soft enough to feel another euphoric sensation that none would have ever thought possible.

Thrya’s dick was inside the warm embrace of Triska’s soaking-wet vagina while Triska’s brain instinctively added some blood to her dick again. She could feel her dick getting hard again.

It would be wrong to say Triska didn’t like having baby-making rituals with her five partners. If that weren’t the case, she wouldn’t have fathered seven children, with three more on the way, after just five years of a coming-of-age ceremony.

Whoever she did it with, there were never instances when she would get hard so quickly after delivering her seed in her partner's womb.

She might not admit it openly, but after having that experience with this man, she realised that she preferred it when someone else did it with her rather than doing it with others.

‘If I do it with my wife and he does it with me, I wonder what would happen.’ Thyra has no idea that he just inspired Triska to do what could be the first futanari threesome in the history of the world.

Thyra was still recovering from the jolt that initiated from his nut sack and fried his brain. Although he enjoyed the euphoric side of it, she didn’t want to clash nuts with others again.

After recovering on Triska’s back, Thyra started moving in and out of her when she noticed Triska’s odd waist movement. It took a moment for Thyra to realise what had happened.

“What?” Triska almost jumped up as Thyra wrapped his hand around her breeding wand.

“What do we have here?”

“That…”

“Did getting fucked make you excited?”

Triska didn’t get herself to say yes. She simply buried her face in the pillow to avoid answering his indecent questions.

It didn’t dampen Thyra’s enthusiasm, and he said, “Why don’t we see if I came to make you ejaculate without touching your thing?”

Thyra smiled as she didn’t answer and changed her rhythm. Instead of going in fast, he opted for a slow and deep approach.

However, it didn’t change the fact that he wouldn’t be able to do it much longer. And as his bulbous tip was thoroughly rubbed against her vaginal wall, it became harder for him to last longer.

Trisksa wasn’t in a better position either. She was already on the edge. She struggled to stop rushing up her dick when Thyra noticed it. She knew it wouldn’t be long. And then it struck her.

She let her knee slide on the bed as her body slid on it. Thyra’s dick was escorted out of her pussy as she lay on her belly. She didn’t look at him, just said, “It’s hard to stay in that position. You can continue now.”

Thyra didn’t even need to blink to call her bluff. Thyra, too, had no intention of giving up. He grabbed one of her legs and raised it so that he could sit on the other leg. Then let her other leg rest on his thigh.

 

[Author: For clarity, search Pretzel position.]

 

It wasn’t uncomfortable for Triska, but she had to lay on her side in this position, exposing her throbbing dick’s every activity. 

Before she could say anything, Thyra buried himself in her again. Thyra asked, “Did you want to lay in your own cum to hide it?”

“Nooooo.” Her denial was stretched as it overlapped the timing when Thyra’s bulbous dick head shared the first kiss with her womb.

“Do you think I would lose to you?” that was what she wanted to say, but the second kiss of her womb was too much as her dick instinctively spat out a string of sticky white cum.

Seeing Triska blush, Thyra couldn’t hold himself back. He bent down and kissed her cheek, whispering, “You are cute when you try to hide it.”

If possible, Triska wanted to bury herself. But she couldn't, as she could feel that with a deep thrust, Thyra’s dick spread the lips of her womb, and warm liquid flooded it.

It was a sensation she hadn’t felt before. Her dick, which was already at the end of spitting the cum, vomited out everything. 

She didn’t expect that that wave of orgasm would also rush out of her vagina, pushing Thyra’s dick out of her love canal. 

It was too much for her, as the world started spinning and she lost consciousness.

Naturally, she didn’t hear Thyra say, “I need to get a futanari. It is too much fun.”

 

 

The voting is over and the winner of the pole with 29 votes is Non-human tribal futa with 21 votes for enteratinment industry futa.

Thank you Xerias to become my ninth patreon.

My Patreon: www.patreon.com/thefinal1

32