83. Body compatibility: 100%***
1k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I should take it as a compliment, right?” Thyra asked with a smirk. However, seeing the disdain on Hure's face, she added, “What can I do? There are people like your favourite girl who don’t like the taste of the finest wine.”

Hure continued to glare at Thyra, only to hear, “Now that you have had the full taste of it, you should convince her to taste it too.”

“My lady, you are becoming more shameless every day.” Even though they were talking to each other, Hure’s hips never stopped moving. Although she wasn’t moving fast, she still raised her ass off Thyra’s thighs before coming down with full force.

“Uhhhhh!!” Hure groaned as Thyra's thick meat impaled her womb. She tried her best to hold it in as she moved up and down her cock, but every time the tip kissed her innard, Hure felt all the energy leaving her body.

Seeing Hure sitting still with her shaft deep inside her womb to take some rest, Thyra couldn’t help smiling. She wrapped her arm around Hure’s waist, ensuring she didn’t fall as Thyra tried to sit back up.

“What are you doing?” Hure tried to force Thyra to lie down.

Thyra murmured, "If I let you do it, I might have to stay like this until the morning," prompting a glare from Hure. She didn’t care and tried to kiss her, but Hure turned her face away. 

Thyra wrapped her hand tightly around Hure, raising her along with her hip.

“What are you doing?” Hure cried as she wrapped her hand around Thyra’s neck. Thyra crossed her leg, even though her thing was deep inside Hure. Then she said, “Now wrap your leg around my waist.”

 

[Author: For clarity, check lotus position.]

 

“Ahhhhuuuu…” Hure moaned as she felt that Thyra’s thing had penetrated deeper inside her in this position. It took her some time to catch her breath. When she did, she couldn’t help asking, "Where did you get such an idea, my lady?" 

“I have too many wombs to fill,” Thyra said with a smirk on her face. “So, I have to find new ways to make them happy continually.”

“However, such actions don’t suit a royal princess like you.” Hure paused and kissed her before adding, “However, I like it.”

“Unless the partner is not up to par, ladies do not discuss manners while making love. And I don’t need to think about the manner.”

“My lady, you have learned how to use your tongue well.”

“Of course, you would know. You had experienced it just a moment ago.”

“Stop it.” Hure blushed. “What am I supposed to do right now?”

“Instead of raising your hips, you should try to grind yourself against the mine.” Just by looking at Hure, Thyra knew she would try it. Before Hure could protest, however, Thyra lifted her once more, spun around, and set her down on the bed.

Hure looked at her in confusion. Thyra said, “I knew you wanted to try in, but I don’t think I want to wait anymore.” As she said it, Thyra pulled out the wet meat shaft of her wet hole before plunging it so hard that her balls slapped Hure’s ass.

“Ahhhh.” Hure squirmed beneath her as she quickly wrapped her hand around Thyra’s neck. “My lady, please slow down. I can’t… Ahhhhhhh…”

Hure couldn’t complete her sentence before Thyra’s balls slapped her ass again. And if it wasn’t enough, Thyra’s flat tip, which was just kissing the entrance of Hure’s womb, broke through and directly penetrated it.

“My lady, please… ahhh!” Hure pleaded only to get her hole ploughed by Thyra again.

“Slow down, my lady. Please…” Again, she couldn’t end her sentence.

Hure felt as if her entire inner walls were being pulled out with Thyra's cock every time she pulled back.  With each prod, the baby wand penetrates further into territory no dick should ever reach.

Due to Thyra's extremely rough tongue play, Hure's inner vaginal wall was already overstimulated. Thyra began to stimulate them once more before they had even had a chance to return to normalcy.

And if that were not enough, every time Thyra entered, Hure could see a bulge form in her lower abdomen, which would then disappear when Thyra withdrew.

Thyra wasn’t in any good position either. The wrinkles inside Hure’s baby canals were like small fingers, constantly stimulating Thyra’s meat every time she moved. Even if she didn’t want it, every time her balls slapped against her ass, Thyra could feel she inched closer to another explosion.

Thyra knew, in her mind, that if she wanted to last longer, she should slow down, but like a beast in heat, she couldn’t and didn’t want to stop her hips from moving.

Even if Hure wrapped her hand around Thyra’s neck, pulling her closer didn’t help. And what was inevitable occurred again.

With another deep thrust, Thyra’s cock penetrated deep into Hure’s womb and vomited out another enormous load. The first shot was almost sufficient to fill her, but then Thyra fired off another one, completely filling her uterus. And Thyra didn’t stop there.

If Hure could have looked down, she would have noticed the small bulge that was slowly forming in her lower abdomen. But she wasn’t in that position.

Whether it was a little slow or the filled-up womb had trigged it, Hure didn’t know, but she could feel another flash flood of her naughty juice from deep inside her.

And the one who had faced the blunt force of intense orgasm was Thyra, more specifically, her meat shaft. Hure was already overflowing with Thyra's cum, and the cock that spits seeds had a hard time staying inside her because of the flood of naughty juice.

First, the thick meat was pushed out of Hure. Then, a torrent of naughty water laced with Thyra's cum gushed forth from Hure's vagina.

Two lifeless bodies collapsed on top of each other, their chests moving like bellows as they struggled to bring more oxygen to their brains.

Hure had no idea how long she had stayed like this, but when she opened her eyes, she saw Thyra smiling at her. She arched up, giving a peck to her lips.

"Whether you believe it or not," Thyra said with a grin, "I think our bodies are very compatible with each other."

“Compatible? What does it mean?”

“It means that nobody else has ever made me feel so completely content as you have. At that moment, I knew I could not bear to be separated from you.”

“Me too, my lady. Me too.” Hure said before looking at Thyra, asking seriously, “So being compatible means I am very suitable to carry your child?”

‘Why is it always about children?’ Thyra didn’t ask questions but said, “Very suitable to give birth to many of my children.”

Suddenly, Thyra noticed that Hure was smiling the cutest smile she had ever seen on her face as she cuddled up against her.

 

For the week, the release will a little late. It would be around this time. around 9-11p.m. GMT
Thank you for understanding and your supports. Don't forge to give a like to the chapters.

25