90. “Please F*ck me senseless.”*
1k 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Good,” Bella said reflexively, “Then do your job and be done with it.”

“But I don’t want to do it.” Thyra’s words and actions didn’t match. Her hand again found its way to Bella’s wet baby canal. Thyra didn’t directly put her finger inside her. Instead, she started to tease her enlarged clit.

Thyra hadn’t noticed it the first time, but after a couple of times, she noticed that during intercourse, her clit got enlarged. And today was the first time it had happened to Bella, even before Thyra had done anything to her.

Thyra was well aware of the fact that ‘it is normal for a woman’s clitoris head to get big during arousal.’ However, there are two things that are normal in this situation. First, Bella’s clit was bigger than normal. To be precise, it was the biggest one she had ever seen in both of her lives.

However, it was normal for a woman to have a big one. But the main problem with this scenario is that it was supposed to happen when she was aroused. And according to Bella’s own words, she wasn’t. And Thyra knew just the way to get the truth out of such a slutty woman.

Even now, Bella was holding Thyra’s hand, which was playing with her clit. However, contrary to what one might expect, she wasn’t trying to push Thyra away; instead, she was making sure that Thyra’s hand didn’t escape. 

Bella’s non-stop moaning and rough breathing proved that she was enjoying every hand gesture from Thyra. Her body arced up while her thighs clamped on Thyra’s hand, and Thyra took her hand away.

There was no way that Bella could overpower Thyra to keep Thyra’s hand in the right place. As a result, just when she was feeling that she was an inch away from euphoria, an overwhelming sense of disappointment grasped her mind and her body.

Her eyes flung open as she glared at Thyra. The glare was especially intense as all her vexation turned into anger. And the smile on Thyra’s face transformed the anger into pure hatred.

“What are you doing?” Bella fired even before her breathing could return to normal. And she couldn’t care less. There was a fire inside her. Thyra’s constant teasing had transformed it into a blaze. And just as the flood of contentment was about to drown it out, Thyra paused her actions.

“You didn’t say you liked it,” Thyra said in a serious tone. “If anything, you had told me in the past that you hated it. Now that I know that you hate it, how can I force myself on you? I am not that heartless.”

“Heartless?” Bella bit on her words. “If you wanted to stop, you should have stopped on the first day. I didn’t like you, and I didn't want to do it with you. You forced me to sign the slave contract. Now that I have become addicted to it and nothing else can satisfy me, you don’t want to do it anymore?”

Although Bella wanted to scream all those words at Thyra, other than ‘heartless?’ everything else remained unsaid. Again, from her position, all Bella could do was glare at Thyra.

“Or do you want me to do something else?” Again, Thyra asked with a smile.

“Do whatever you want.” Bella’s heart and lungs were working very hard to pump more blood into her body while trying to cool her unsatisfied body. If Bella had been alone, she would have used her hand or anything else to satisfy her. However, the presence of Thyra didn’t let her pleasure herself.

“But I don’t want to do anything against your wishes.” Even Thyra felt that her words were too much of a mockery, as she struggled hard not to laugh.

Thyra failed to notice that Bella’s plam was tightly clenching on the bedsheet as she failed to show her frustration. Even Bella had accepted that her thought was wrong a moment ago. Her hand couldn’t satisfy her, and neither could the boys. Even if all of them do it with her, it won’t be enough.

‘I want her.’ Bella was sure there was nothing else that could satisfy her right now. She didn’t even have a toy that was thick enough to fill her overused canal while reaching her womb. Even if she had it, she wasn’t sure she wanted to use it now. Right now, all she wanted was that thick piece of meat.

Bella did not even realise Thyra had gotten out of bed while she was debating whether or not to swallow her pride and beg for it. She was still standing, not too far away, as her revitalised meat was staring right at Bella.

Bella couldn’t take her eyes off Thyra as she heard her say, “As you are not willing, I have to find another woman who would love to take it in.”

Bella looked at Thyra momentarily before turning towards the meat shaft. She wasn’t sure what to do. She wanted it badly but knew if she bowed to Thyra now, she would never be able to raise her head again.

“I am not heartless enough to throw you out of my mansion in the middle of the night. Please sleep here for the night. If you need anything, maids will be waiting for you outside the door. Please rest well.”

“NO.” As Thyra turned around to leave, Bella scrambled off the bed while trying to stop her. A voice was screaming in her mind, drawing the words of pride inside her.

‘What pride do I have left? She had seen me naked. She had done more for me than Justin had done with me. Unlike Justin, she satisfied all my needs and also made me cum.’

Her pride still tried to resist, ‘but she tried to kill my children. She is my enemy. She humiliated me and made me kowtow in front of everyone. Over and over again, she made me sleep with her. She even enslaved me.’

‘My point exactly.’ The voice in her mind got stronger, ‘I am already her slave. Why should I resist anymore? She can and did everything she could with me. What do I have to lose other than my trampled pride? Most importantly, my pride can’t satisfy me; her thick baby wand can.’

Bella wasn’t calm enough to hear her pride anymore. She jumped off and hugged Thyra from the back. “I want it. I want it.”

Feeling the extraordinary softness pressing against her back, a smile appeared on her face. But her voice was calm, “What do you want?”

“I want your thing inside me.”

“Just inside you?” 

“I want you to bury your cock deep inside me. I want you to fill my womb with your seeds. I want to…” Bella paused to find the right words. However, her aroused brain wasn’t helping. Ultimately, she could only say, “You can do whatever you want.”

“Whatever?”

“Whatever you want. I will do it if you want me to bear you a child. I will take care of it. Nobody will know.”

“Somehow, I feel that my dick has made you a slut.”

“Yes, I am your slut. I want you inside me.”

Thyra had no intention of teasing any longer. She turned towards her, saying, “Get on the bed. Spread your leg. Spread your baby hole and beg for it.”

Thyra didn’t even complete her sentence. Bella had already climbed on the bed and stretched herself wide. Showing her pinkness, she pleaded, “Please Fuck me senseless.”

26