101. At the both opening*
720 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thyra’s words made her blush. Emma was too quick to turn her face away, only to find Flavia had already pushed her skirt to her knees. She didn’t want to show it, but she didn’t dare to resist either. She could only watch as Flavia made her way into her skirt.

“Kyaaaa!” As Flavia’s warm breathing tickled her private crack, she yelped in embarrassment. Under the order of Hure, they were always required to keep that place clean for Thyra. A little vegetation was allowed, but overgrown vegetation is a big ‘no-no’.

As they had settled down in the city, Flavia was the first one to tell the group of chambermaids to clean themselves properly, as someone might get the call to serve my lady tonight. And now she knew Flavia’s hunch was right.

She felt lucky that she had cleaned that place. However, the pre-workout ritual had made her nether part extra sensitive today. As Flavia was still engaged with Thyra in their intercourse ritual, Flavia’s breathing was still heavy and inconsistent. In fact, she got chills all over from the experience.

However, Flavia didn’t have any intention of stopping. Thyra was so busy enjoying the long-due moment of ecstasy that she didn’t notice Emma’s eyes suddenly turning big. Even if she had noticed, she wouldn’t have known that her lower lip had just received its first kiss. 

And it wasn’t just a peck on the lips or cheeks. Instead, she received a full-blown assault from Flavia. Her flexible tongue was running up and down between her cracks before kissing the hard knob at the tip of her private crack. 

“No,” She squealed. Emma was always very insecure about her clitoris. She knew it was a little bigger than average, and more so when she was excited.

Although Flavia had told her it was nothing to worry about, she still couldn’t control herself and tried to stop Flavia. But Flavia, who was already in a trance from excessive stimulation of not just her own clitoral area but also the vagina and the entrance of her womb, didn’t care about her opinion.

She was like a hungry child who had already put Emma’s hard clit in her mouth and was sucking on them to get something out of it. And the thing she succeeded in getting out of that was Emma’s moaning while struggling desperately to push Flavia away from between her thighs. 

Emma wasn’t sure how she did it, but she succeeded. Flavia let her clits go, only to plunge her lips inside her baby hole. 

“Noooo. No. What are you doing? That place is dirty. Don’t lick there.” Even more than being embarrassed, she was shocked. Even if where Flavia was kissing until now was dirty enough, Emma had never expected Flavia to put her tongue directly inside her baby hole.

More importantly, when Flavia was sucking on her hard knob, she felt something was wrong with that place. Her muscles around that place had a spasm. Even if she had controlled herself not to let out a sound, she was sure something had leaked out inside there. She even might have peed herself.

‘I couldn’t let Flavia put that thing in her mouth.’ Emma struggled desperately, trying to push Flavia away as she pleaded. Alas! Flavia was too busy to pay attention to what she had to say, or she simply did not give a damn.

But the one who did look at her. Thyra looked down to find Falvia had buried herself deep inside Emma’s skirt. Having been one herself for years, Thyra had no problem identifying the true nature of Falvia.

Thyra pulled her weapon out, but it didn’t stop Falvia from tongue fucking Emma, who was still reluctant to let her. She was only forced to stop when Thyra grabbed her waist and pulled Flavia from between her legs.

The first emotion Thyra noticed in Flavia’s eyes was agitation. That quickly changed into embarrassment as their eyes met before it turned into a little sadness. She even turned to look at the darkness between Emma’s legs with longing, only for Emma to close them quickly.

Thyra smirked and grabbed Flavia’s waist, letting her lay on her back. When their eyes met, Thyra said, “You are right up to my taste. I like you very much.” Flavia had no Idea what Thyra was talking about, but a smile appeared on her face when she heard Thyra say, “You have earned yourself a prize.”

But before she could understand what the prize actually was, Thyra looked at Emma, saying, “Sit.”

“Huh?” Emma wasn’t sure what Thyra was talking about. However, she straightened her dress and sat in an appropriate manner, only to have Thyra instruct her to "sit on her face."

“My lady!”

“My lady…”

 They both called her name at the same time. However, the emotion in their voice couldn’t be more contrasting. 

“Be a good girl. Learn from her; don’t make me repeat myself.”

“But, my lady.” From her expression, it could be said that Emma was now in a moral dilemma. In comparison, Flavia was excited to taste her virgin buffet again. She said with a smile, “You must not disobey my lady’s command.”

“But…” Emma’s hand was tightly clenching on her skirt as she said in her lowest voice possible, “I might have peed myself.”

There was a pause in the atmosphere as the experienced ones in the tent quickly realised what had happened. Thyra looked at her, repeating, “Do it.”

“Sorry.”

“Sit on her face.” Thyra pointed at Flavia, adding, “If she didn’t mind, why do you care?”

“But that place is dirty…”

“Honey, my lady, don’t have all night.” Flavia was lying on her back, so it wasn’t easy for her to look at her. Still, she added, “You must get ready to serve my lady too.”

Thyra wasn’t waiting to decide. She was already on her knees and thrust her hot rod inside Flavia as she bent her body forward, saying, “Come here.”

Seeing Thyra waiting for her, Emma didn’t dare make her wait. She held her skirt above her knees and moved on them before she was an inch away from covering Flavia’s head. She looked down to meet Flavia’s lustful gaze before covering them with her thighs.

Thyra quickly wrapped her hand around her neck and pulled her closer. Even before she could let out a word, Thyra shut her mouth with her lips.

While continuing to move her hips, Thyra didn’t notice the one beneath her was more active than her. Flavia wrapped her hand around Emma’s waist and positioned her right for the cherry picking.

Thyra wasn’t sure what type of mesmerising tongue play Flavia was performing, but it didn’t let Emma sit straight. She even started moaning in Thyra’s mouth.

Flavia wasn’t an exception. Flavia’s ecstatic satisfaction could be felt in the twitching of her vaginal wall around her meat shaft. And it didn’t take her long as her legs wrapped around Thyra’s waist.

Thyra was on edge, too. It would have happened earlier if she hadn’t taken it out of Flavia while talking to Emma. And the thigh bar just pushed her over the edge.

It happened in a matter of seconds. Thyra buried herself as deep as possible inside Flavia and groaned her seed out to fill her womb. 

Emma gave up trying to escape and moaned the loudest she could while she 'peed' all over her face. Flavia had no choice but to keep quiet while she was on the receiving end of the attack.

She savoured the experience but did so in complete silence.

You can support me on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/finaleone
Or at patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thefinal1

15