102. Interruption.*
654 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: I know I am a bad author who don't like seeing my MC to have fun.

The first one to recover from simultaneous orgasms was Emma. She quickly climbed off Flavia’s face, only to notice the whites of her eyes. 

Emma might have thought something terrible had happened to her if she had not seen the lusty grin on her face. 

The fact that Falvia’s face was wet made Emma blush even more. Emma knew very well what had happened beneath her skirt and didn’t want anyone to notice it. 

She was the first to jump off the bed, thinking, ‘How can I do something so shameful like this? I should clean her face before she could recover.’

But before she could jump off the bed, someone grabbed her from behind. Emma turned to see who it was and saw that it was Thyra. 

Her breathing had not returned to normal as she lay next to Flavia on the bed. She glanced at her meat shaft, which had yet to return to normal. 

But the leaning tower made her wonder if it was recovering or getting hard again. Just like Flavia’s face, which was wet with her juice, Thyra’s baby wand was also glistening with the wetness of Flavia’s naughty juice. This caused her to ponder, and her gaze shifted to Flavia’s chasm, where Thyra’s shaft dug. 

“Oh!”Emma gasped as she realised Flavia's baby hole had not yet returned to its normal form after receiving intense stimulation from Thyra's meat shaft.

Her baby hole, which looked like the gasping mouth of a fish that had been thrown on the ground, was still leaking some of her naughty fluid.

Flavia's naughty juice was not the only thing oozing out of the crack; there was also a white, sticky substance. Emma cast a glance at Thyra's dick, aware that the culprit was responsible for inserting the bulky string of seed into the hole. 

Thyra’s dick, which was yet to return to normal, throbbed, noticing Emma’s gaze on it. Emma instinctively looked at Thyra, who smiled at her, asking, “Do you want some of it? Are you ready?”

“My lady!?” Emma had her own worries. She paused but didn’t dare look into Thyra’s eyes when she asked, “My lady, are you ready to do it again?”

Thyra looked at her before she burst out laughing. “Why do you think I am not ready yet?” Thyra pulled her closer as she asked.

Thyra’s face was so close to her that Emma could not avoid her gaze. She mumbled her words, saying, “They said that man needs to rest before doing it multiple times. Sometimes, they might need some time between rounds.”

“I certainly could use some help,” Thyra said as she moved Emma’s hand to her meat shaft. The moment Emma’s fingertips touched Thyra’s cock, Emma felt a current flow from the point of contact. Emma instinctively tried to, but with Thyra holding her hand, she couldn’t pull her hand away.

“Don’t you like it?” Thyra slimed at her. As an answer to her question, Emma quickly grabbed her shaft. She instinctively answered, “It’s warm and slimy.”

“Why don’t you taste it?” Emma was a little shocked by Thyra’s suggestion. She checked whether Thyra was joking, only to realise that she wasn’t. 

“Let me help you.” None of them realised that Flavia had recovered. Although her cheeks were still red, her lips still contained her trademark smile. Before anyone could respond, Flavia had already been between Thyra’s legs. 

‘You should clean your face. And her dick too.’ Emma wanted to say it out loud. It was too late for Emma to stop Flavia from grabbing Thyra's sticky meat shaft and licking it from root to tip. 

Flavia ran her tongue from the root to the tip of Thyra’s meat before giving them a gleeful smile, saying, “Emma, come here. Let me demonstrate how to satisfy my lady. You need to learn how to make my lady hard again.”

Receiving a signal from Thyra, Emma, too, moved closer to Thyra’s leg. Thyra felt a strange sense of satisfaction as she watched two women focus intently on her privates. Just the thought made more blood rush to her weakening member.

“You should start with the tip,” Flavia explained seriously. “That is also the most sensitive part. And remember not to use your teeth.”

Emma looked at the dick, then at Flavia, and then at the dick again. She was reluctant, but Thyra did not pick up on the same sense of disgust that Nisa did. 

Emma put out her tongue and slowly moved forward to lick the tip of her dick.

“You can’t do it. The leader is resting.” Thyra could hear it, but she was too engrossed in feeling Emma’s tongue at the tip of her dick that she ignored it. More importantly, she thought someone would take care of it.

“Leader.” A wail was heard from outside the shelter. The tent's curtain swung open as soon as she listened to the call. And a person was thrown inside.

Whoever did it didn’t hold back his strength, and the body of the person who attacked flew through the door and went out by tearing through the back of the tent.

“Dame Hoax… Oh! I didn’t expect you to…Aaahhhhhhhh…”

Thyra leapt off the bed, stood before the man who had just entered the tent, and plunged her fingers in his eyes, and neither Flavia nor Emma had time to react. 

“Ahhhhhhh…” That was all the man could come up with as an answer. For the knights who had followed him, that was all the information they needed.

As they were about to rush into the room with their swords pulled out, Thyra said, “Cover your ears.”

Flavia was the fastest. Covering her ears, she urged Emma. Emma was still shocked to understand what was happening. “Cover your ears, Emma. Now…”

Thyra didn’t even look back as the knights charged into the tent and…

*Bang* *Bang*

The pair of knights shot out of the way they had come in. Thyra looked at the man, who was still screaming and cursing at the top of her lungs, and punched him, saying, “Shut up.”

The blow knocked out his nose and a few teeth. It was enough to put him to sleep for a few moments. “Dress yourself, and do not come out until I say so," Thyra said before returning to the bed, grabbing her robe, and leaving the tent.

Emma was still too shocked to respond, but Flavia nodded. What was even more unexpected was the disappearance of the meat shaft that had been so prominent only seconds before. It was like Thyra was a woman just like them.

"My lady is not as easy as she first seemed." Flavia already knew, but today's events served as further confirmation. But she did not dare hesitate. She put on her dress and quickly picked up the other dresses on the floor before giving Emma a little push.

“Get hold of yourself,” Flavia said. Emma didn’t know what was happening outside the tent, but she still stared at the little opening.

There were ten more soldiers besides the man and the two knights. About four of them were kissing the ground. Looking at Rika smiling at her, Thyra had no problem understanding who did it. 

And the rest were forced to be on their knees by Rika’s soldiers. One of the soldiers shouted as soon as he saw Thyra, “What are you doing? Let us go. We are here at the prince’s order.”

As she approached him, Thyra looked at him and asked, "Are all of you born with such a low IQ, or are you like that because I am inside a novel?"

“What are you doing? His Highness had ordered us to bring you the deployment notice. You must leave the city before sunrise.” The man shouted as he noticed Thyra pull out a sword from the waist of one of the soldiers.

“Yup, you are natural-born idiots,” Thyra said as she looked at Rika, asking, “Are they the only ones?”

Rika nodded, saying, “Sorry, Thyra. Nisa was sleeping. My soldiers weren’t sure how to deal with these nobles and knights. They tried to stop them, but they pushed through. I came a little too late.”

“No problem.” Thyra shook her head, saying, "I will go and check what this is all about. We are leaving tomorrow, so please spread the word.”

“What are you talking about? Your Highness had ordered you to leave tonight.” The soldiers shouted again.

Thyra looked at him before looking at her own soldiers standing behind them, saying, “Kill them.”

Others couldn’t utter a single sound before their heads were sent rolling. “Create some chaos, burn some tents, and sound the alarm," Thyra instructed Rika. “Make it look like an enemy attack.”

 

14