113. Fueled by lust*
866 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even Thyra was a little shocked to watch the scene unfold in front of his eyes. Yet he was calm. It wasn’t like he hadn't seen such a scene in his previous life. He had mostly worked for high-end clients, and such scenes were far too common at island parties.

However, it still intrigued her to see that the commanders, who led 100-soldier armies, would strip naked and fuck like rabbits in front of their enemies. 

‘Well, they don't see Feitur as their enemy, but they also don’t fully trust either.’ Thyra was sure of the fact, yet here they were. 

One of the high-end girls even fainted from intense stimulation. Yet, the muscle-studded commander held her slim waist and moved her up and down his shaft as if she were nothing but a fleshlight for him.

“Is that all you have?” Another commander asked as he chomped down on the piece of meat. His black member was hanging sloppily between his legs, as the naughty juice on it had yet to dry up. “What are you doing? Suck on it.”

The second set of orders was directed at the girl, who was supporting herself against his leg. She was sitting there with her legs spread open. Thyra wasn’t sure if her private was naturally puffy or was the effect of the intense workout, but he could see white cuming leaking from her hole.

Her breathing had yet to return to normal. Yet she didn’t dare ignore the command of her violator. She went on her knees, grabbed his wet meat, and reluctantly licked her own juice from his dick. 

However, the first question of the commander was directed towards Thyra, and others chimed in too. Another one said, “The food and wine are okay, but your collection of soft meat is too little. Is that all you have?”

As he said these words, he showed the women around them. Nine out of fifteen of them were now lying on the floor in some awkward position. The only thing that was common about them was that their baby holes were stuffed with cum.

“How can that be? We will have more than enough women to satisfy all of you for the entire knight.” And Thyra clapped. The door opened, and the one who came in was Rika.

“Not this type of woman.” A couple of commanders protested. “We don’t have a woman with tough skin like her.”

“Where are the ones with soft skin?”

“Yes, yes, the one that struggles at the bottom.” The fleshlight user had already thrown away his onahole. “Where are you hiding them? Should we look around your mansion?”

“There is no way I would do that.” Thyra looked at Rika, adding, “You know what to do, right? Bring them here.”

“Yes, my lord.” Rika bowed just enough to let her front asset weigh down on her supportless dress. And the action didn’t miss the eyes of the general. He had also noticed that Thyra’s eyes were glued to Rika’s cake as she went out.

“It is surprising for you to employ a barbarian. I thought you were not too fond of them.” The general gave Thyra a curious look.

“She is a special one,” Thyra said with a smile.

“Special?!” The general mumbled with a smirk on his face. However, Thyra couldn’t recognise it, and the next moment, his face twisted as he pushed the head of one of the women against his crotch as he wasted his seed down her throat.

At that moment, all Thyra could do was concentrate on deboning the chicken-like bird in the midst of all the moans and groans. Soon, the door opened again. And Rika came in with more women behind her.

With all the thirty-plus women rushing into the room, it looked a little crowded. The commanders jumped in excitement. A couple of them threw away their useless toys as they pounded to get a hold of the best one.

However, They stopped and looked at the general. Expectedly, the general had recovered quickly from his recent euphoric ejaculation. His eyes scanned through the mass as he pointed to two of them. 

The commanders realised that the general had no intention of selecting anymore. They were like ‘still’ hungry wolves who jumped into the flock of sheep. There was no stopping them.

The commander with the biggest build, the one who used women like Onahole, put a couple of women on his shoulders and a couple more with each hand while moving to one of the corners of the room. He didn’t even care about returning to his seat.

And most of them were like that. The most impatient one started humping the girl on the spot he first got hold of her. And between all of this, Rika stood there untouched.

Seeing that things had settled down, Rika bowed again. She knew she had to find a way to get into the general's bed to execute Thyra’s plan. Although there were alternative plans, it was still the best chance to attack the unsuspecting general.

“Then I will take my leave, my lord,” Rika said.

“Stop.” The general’s words put a smile on Thyra’s face, but it vanished in a blink. “Come here.”

Instead of directly following his words, Rika looked at Thyra for confirmation. And only when Thyra nodded did she step forward. And their action didn’t go unnoticed by the general. He wasn’t happy but didn’t show it on his face.

“You are a barbarian, right?”

“Yes, my lord.” Rika perfectly replicated the manners taught by Nisa.

“From which Tribe are you?” 

“Rock-sloth tribe, my lord.”

“Never heard of that. There must be some weak tribe.” One of the commanders added as he mounted one of the prostitutes, just like a dog. 

Thyra quickly checked Rika’s expression. Thyra knew very well that Rika wasn’t the calmest. If anything, she was the most hot-headed one.

That was also why Thyra had repeatedly reminded her not to do something until she was alone with the general. However, Thyra had never thought that they would directly insult her tribe, her only weakness.

However, Rika handled the situation better than he had expected. Rika smiled, saying, “Now, I serve my lord.”

“Your lord?” The general took a look at Thyra before smiling and saying, “Your lord isn’t capable enough to satisfy a beautiful barbarian woman like you. Why don’t you take me as your new lord.”

Thyra had never expected that it would be so easy. He had thought she had to send Rika along with him as a maid when the general decided to retire in their room. 

However, his proxy pride wanted to show Thyra that he was better than him. He just wanted to humiliate Thyra. It was nothing but an attempt to exert dominance over Feitur so that they could gain control of the city.

Thyra wanted to laugh at his childishness but knew it wasn’t the right reaction. Instead, he slammed his hand on the table in front of him, spilling the wine and food everywhere. The vein popped up on the side of his forehead when he called, “General…”

Thyra had already sensed that one of the commanders was standing behind him. He put some pressure on his shoulder, saying, “Calm down. The general is talking.”

“Sorry, I can’t do that.” Rika stole a glance at Thyra and said.

“What if your lord orders you to do it?” The general stood up and fixed his clothes. “Wouldn’t you agree?”

As soon as the general looked at Thyra, the pressure on his shoulder increased. It was nowhere near enough to flinch, much less submit. But he was Feitur now, not Thyra. He continued to glare at the general.

“Didn’t you say I could use any woman in the room?”

Of course, he didn’t say that. But Thyra didn’t want to drag on and looked at Rika with sadness in her eyes and said, “Rika, serve the general well.”

“My lord!” The expression of disbelief would have fooled Thyra, too. But they weren’t given a chance.

The general put his hand on Rika’s shoulder, saying, “Your lord had prepared some place for us to spend the night, right?” 

Receiving Rika’s nod, he said, “led us there.”

Soon all the commanders and their harem were forced to follow them out of the room, leaving only Thyra and the Fleshlight user, who was still humping a woman who could stop moaning.

15