121. Duality of the Noble Lady***
575 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come here. What are you afraid of?" Thyra smiled as he climbed the bed on his fours. 

Dali stole a glance at his face before her eyes were stuck to the hard cannon that was stuck to her lower abdomen. 

Dali understood that she had horribly underestimated the length and grit of that torturous weapon. 

Looking at it, she tried to crawl back, only to find that she was already back against the headboard of the bed. 

To make matters worse, Thyra was an inch away from her. The man smiled as soon as their eyes met, sending a chill running down her spine. 

She couldn't describe the revolting feeling that rose in her heart upon meeting his eyes.

Her hatred wasn't apparent on her face as she tried to smile. Even the smile was embroiled in her unwillingness. 

And the emotion that was prominent in her expression was fear. She was really worried it might really split her in half.

The size of that thing and the sore jaw made her body react instinctively. She tried to put some space between them even after knowing there was no way to escape her fate. 

Showing her back to Thyra was her worst decision in the bedroom, and she was painfully made aware of it.

When she tried to crawl away, Thyra quickly arrested one of her legs and pulled her closer to him. 

Before she could understand what had happened, she was already lying prone under Thyra while he was sitting on her non-existing ass.

His heavy nut sack was resting on her back, and she could feel it. A moment later, she could feel the entire length of that thing pressing against her back as she heard Thyra whisper in her ears, "You are such a good girl."

Even without looking at his face, Dali could clearly sense the sarcasm in his voice. 

She was sure that Thyra had also understood that she was trying to escape from him. 

Still, he ignored the fact and continued whispering, "As you are already in the perfect position, let us not waste any more time."

"Wait a moment," Dali mumbled instinctively.

Dali could feel the chest bigger than her own pressing down on her back as his heavy breathing tickled her neck, "I won't control myself anymore…"

Dali was trying to use every brain cell in her mind, thinking of an excuse, only to feel that Thyra was moving away from her. 

Thyra put a hand on her back, pressing her against the bed while moving his lower body off her. 

Dali wasn't sure how she moved but felt his nut sack drag across her back before kissing her ass and leaving the skin contact with her body. And the next thing that kissed her ass was what she dreaded most.

"No, no." She pleaded as she tried to delay the inevitable for as long as possible. 

She tried to look back, only to feel his hand against her neck, pressing her down on the bed. 

There was nothing she could do to break free of his hold, and the more she fought, the heavier his body became against hers.

"Why? Aren't you willing to become my concubine anymore?" It was the whisper of the devil, "Or do you want me to call your loved ones to come here and let them watch them as you receive my enormous love?"

Furthermore, in addition to the menacing tone of his voice, Dali could feel the bulbous apex of his genitalia pressing against her asshole rather than her baby hole.

She bit her lips, knowing there was no turning back for her. 

She exposed her slightly moist baby hole by spreading her hand across her ass and pleading, "Please allow me to receive your love to enter this area. I am thirsty for your seed… my lord."

And she didn't get to end her sentence before her hole was stretched twice its normal size for the second time.

"Uhhhhhh!!!" It didn't sound like moaning. 

Thyra was sure she was groaning but still didn't release her neck. As Thyra quickly pulled it out, the hole that was created closed instantly, making a puffing sound.

Dali was breathing rapidly, hoping it would relieve her discomfort. 

To put it into words, it wasn't painful. Although it was very uncomfortable, stretching it to its limit was not painful. It felt like she was stuffed with sausage.

However, she also knew prolonged stimulation would make the experience painful, just like her throbbing jaws. 

Unlike her jaw, she knew her baby hole might be started enjoying the experience soon enough. 

To accomplish this, she was aware that her tender pussy would have to adjust to the shape of the violator.

"Ahhhh… gaaahhhhh." Her scream was soon turned into a muffled groan as the big had moved from her neck and pressed her face into the bed.

"I heard that screaming would make it less painful."

"Uu wwuuuf huff…" 

"What are you talking about? I can't understand." As Thyra spoke, he forced another inch of his meat shaft into the unsuspecting hole.

"Ghhhhhh… rrreeef mmmmee mmmmoofofe." Dali shook her head furiously.

"Oh! Sorry…"

"Ahhhhhhh… Let me breathe a little, you rough." Dali panted as soon as Thyra released her head. 

"Cursing might help, too. I like dirty talk, too."

"Ahhhhhh…" Another push and Dali's voice rang another tone louder. "Can't you go slow? It is too painful. I might really be split in half."

"Don't worry about it. Your pussy will soon salivate for my thick meat, no matter how much it hurts right now. Sooner or later, your hole will adjust to it. It won't be long before you get addicted to it. You won't be able to fall asleep without tasting meat at night."

"Do you like to bullshit all the time?" Dali didn't care anymore. 

His dick was already inside her. At the speed he was going, it would soon invade her womb. 

It was just a matter of time before her womb would be flooded with his seed. She felt there was almost nothing left to lose at this point.

More importantly, she knew it didn't matter if her hole was wet enough or not. 

It was still too big for her mostly pristine hole. And with the size of that thing, Dali was sure she would just faint before her body got used to it.

Having given birth, she was well aware that the head of his weapon was much smaller than his son's head, but…

"Go slow, you bastard," she cursed. "You are pulling everything out of me."

"Oh! You have given up on your posh, noble lady looks." Thyra smirked as she pushed her wand hard into her hole. 

That was the accomplishment she was craving. To bring down the fake noble attitude and bring out the slut hidden inside. 

And she was sure that this girl was one of them. As soon as she saw the perfectly trimmed pubic hair, she knew her sexual life was quite active.

"I said to go slower. You are going to kill me."

"You have a lover, don't you?" Unexpected of Dali's thought, Thyra pulled the entire length of her hole. 

It was inside her for a minute or two, but her hole could not retain its previous shape. Thyra didn't care about small things and turned her over.

If her question wasn't shocking enough, the sudden turn had surprised her. She quickly averted her eyes, almost yelling, "What are you talking about? I have never been with a man other than my husband."

Thyra didn't need to turn her head toward him. Instead, he thrust his dick into her, making Dali glare at him. He smiled, saying, "I have never said that it was a man."

11