124. The ‘future’ identity…*
632 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whether the pain was coming from the side of her waist, her abdomen, or the overstretched baby hole, Dali didn't know. 

What she knew was that even if she moved an inch, the overwhelming pain that was generating from the lower part of her body would force her eyes to show white.

After being neglected for years, Dali's vaginal cave was thoroughly excavated last night. 

Her naughty liquid gushed from her body as soon as she felt the warm seed inundating her womb during the initial intercourse, which was very intense. And the next thing she knew, she blanked out momentarily.

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was that savage human being waiting for her. 

As soon as she woke up, he jumped on her like a beast in heat. Before she could explain that she needed to clean her lower hole, which was leaking naughty juice along with his seed, the hole was plugged shut again.

He was much rougher the second time, and she didn't hide her voice either. Her cursing and moaning soon overwhelmed the room, along with his bestial groans. 

She recalled that she had several intense orgasmic experiences before the man refilled her uterus with her seed again.

Her memory after that was very hazy. She knew he rested for a few moments after flooding her womb, but she also remembered that he had violated her one more time. 

Her memory was totally blank after she had orgasmed for the fifth time, but with the situation of her body, she was sure he didn't stop just because she had lost consciousness.

The most hardcore proof was her still-leaking vagina.

She could not sit and examine her vagina, but she could still feel the slimy liquid escaping through the hole with each movement. 

"Did he really fill the entire hole to the brim?" The mere thought of the night made her blush and spread heat between her legs. 

Whether it was the experience of being filled up or that monster wand being inside of her, she did not know.

"It looks like the case. After all, we could hear your voice in the mansion the entire night. It was surprising that you had woken up so early."

When Dali mumbled the question, she wasn't expecting an answer. More importantly, it's not such an elaborate one at that. 

She moved her head, finding a woman sitting on the sofa while sipping tea. Dali was sure she wasn't a servant of the mansion, and the armour on her body was enough proof.

"Who are you?" Dali wanted to cover her completely naked body. The only thing she was able to do was groan and grasp as she tried to move too quickly.

"If I were you, I wouldn't try to move so fast." The woman calmly put the teacup on the table. 

She walked towards Dali while using her eyes to ogle Dali's body. "I don't understand how you guys even enjoy that inhumane thing inside you and moan like a bitch in heat as if you are enjoying it."

"Look at this." The woman used one of her fingers to poke at the side of Dali's waist, making her groan in pain. "See, your waist is red. She didn't even hold back anything last night."

"Who are you?" Dali had an assumption. She couldn't help asking, "Are you also a concubine of that man?"

"That man?" The woman looked at her for a moment before giving her a cheeky smile and saying, "I was the first wife of 'that man'. Nevertheless, my irrationality did not permit me to even consider taking what was dangling between that man's legs within me. So, I divorced 'that man.'"

"Wife?" Dali really could not believe what she was hearing. 

She couldn't help wondering how that man even let a woman go after marrying her. To her, that man looked like someone who would fuck anything that had a hole and move.

"However, you are something else." The woman couldn't help but jab Dali. "To think a woman would want to bask in the warmth of another man's warmth the night before her husband's execution? You are really something else."

Dali glared at her but didn't say anything. She took a deep breath before she moved again. 

Her face was twisted in pain. She still climbed off the bed. 

Dali didn't know if this woman had brought the dress to her or not, but she put it on. It was similar to the noble dress she used to wear.

However, the woman called from behind as she was about to leave. "If you are thinking of saving your husband, you should give it up."

Dali glared at her, saying, "I want to see him die with my own eyes."

Nisa looked at Dali, almost not believing her words. But what shocked her most was that Thyra had already predicted it. 

Nisa sighed, pulled out a contract, and put it on the table. "If you want to leave the room, sign it."

Dali had expected that. Even if that man had said he would take her as his concubine, there was no way he would believe her so easily. 

As she had nothing more than her body to give him, she expected nothing but a slave contract.

And a slave contract it was. She couldn't disobey any order, she wouldn't disclose any secret to anyone, and whether knowingly or unknowingly, she wouldn't instigate any revolt. She had expected this much.

What she hadn't expected were the words at the end. 

As long as they do not interfere with Thyra's plan, Thyra promises to look out for her son and sister.

Dali looked at Nisa in confusion, asking, "Who is Thyra? Isn't his name Pat?"

Nisa couldn't hold her laughter. "She was the one you spent your night with. Now sign the contract. Otherwise, you might miss the show."

Dali paused but decided to sign the contract. The contract soon went into flames as Dali felt a little tight in her heart before her uneasiness returned to normal. 

She still couldn't help wondering if the man she had spent her night with was really the one called Thyra or not.

She knew that Thyra could use her shapeshifting ability, but she expected that her man form was her real form.

Even the thing that impaled the womb felt so real. Then again, Dali couldn't help wondering if the seed he had filled her womb with was even real.

Dali didn't know how she did it, but Nisa perfectly deciphered what was going through her mind. 

Nisa smiled when she said, "That thing that had entered your hole was as real as it could be. So was the seed. If everything goes right inside your body, you will have his third or maybe fourth child."

"The number doesn't matter. With her speed, she might have a platoon of children by the war's end."

"Isn't she a woman?" Dali couldn't help wondering, "Can she have children like that?"

Nisa sighed and threw a robe at her, saying, "Put it on. All the marks of last night are showing on your chest and neck."

Dali did as she was told. Nisa walked to the door but paused before opening it. "You will not speak to anybody about the true identity of Thyra."

Dali couldn't help wondering why she suddenly said something like that. But she heard her continue, "Thyra is a futanari. She is someone who will sit on the throne of Ardour kingdom in the future."

Nisa didn't stop to explain that it was one of her foresight, and even Thyra wasn't aware of it. Naturally, her words shocked Dali, but all she could do was follow Nisa.

The next chapter will around the normal posting time.

However, it is festival time in my place. I have taken a part time for the next couple of weekends. So, there will be no updates on weekends. Thank you for understanding. 

12