140. She is JUST tired***
728 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thyra didn’t even blink. He held his meat, aligned it with her hole, and rammed right into her.

“Brotherrrr… ahhhhhh…” As she moaned in pain, her voice got louder and deeper. She tried to get away from him. However, Thyra, fueled by his long-repressed lust, pressed her against the table and tried to break through the resistance he was feeling with force.

Thyra couldn’t understand why he needed to work so hard. This woman connected to him was supposed to be the mother of three children. No matter what, her coochie wasn’t supposed to be this tight.

Even if he considered that she had given birth about a year ago and hadn’t engaged in coitus with her partner, her baby hole was still a little too tight.

Even more aggravating was the fact that the meat shaft situated between his legs was considerably smaller in size than his initial dick. It was just above average.

With her experience on both ends of the shaft, Thyra had no intention of being gentle with a weapon of this size.

"Br…rother! Please slow down." She cried. To Thyra, it felt like her voice was laced with ecstasy. His tempo continued to rise, as did her moaning and breathing; however…

"What are you doing, mother?" There stood the four-year-old son, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Although he couldn't keep his eyes open, he was still concerned, asking, "Why are you crying? Are you hurt?"

*Thump*

Thyra, who had not yet processed the idea that the child was exposing them, was unable to rein himself in.

His thighs hit her slightly chubby thighs, making a sound that sounded pretty erotic. Or it was just Thyra who had felt that.

"Brother!" It didn't sound like a moan when she cried out loud. She quickly put the shoulder part of her dress back on her shoulder.

However, putting the shoulder part first without putting her assets inside was a mistake. Naturally, she had to struggle to put her soft, formless white breasts back in their place.

If Thyra had checked, he would have noticed that half of her left areola was still outside her dress. However, Thyra was in no position to do so.

He was naked. Luckily for him, she was a lot more careful than him. She stood up and tried to hide him from his son. However, she realized she had a severe problem.

No matter how much she tried, she couldn't push him away. To be precise, his dick was still stuck inside her baby hole.

"Brother!" She put her hand on his stomach and tried to push him back without exposing him. On the other hand, Thyra wrapped his hand around her waist without intending to let her off his dick.

“Brother!” She bit down on her teeth and almost growled in a low voice, “Please let me go for now. He will notice.” And she started to struggle as she wiggled her buttocks.

It was only then that Thyra realized the problem with his dick. His above-average dick was insufficiently long to remain in her baby canal.

“Let me go for now.” She said it again, feeling his hand tighten around her waist. She pleaded, “Let me send him up first.”

“No.” That was the most determined ‘no’ she had ever heard. Before she could say anything, she felt something was wrong. Very wrong.

She wasn’t sure how it was even possible, but the feeling was genuine. She put her hand on her stomach and felt a bulge that she was sure wasn’t there.

“No!” She cried in terror as she perceived Thyra's dick beginning to swell within her due to some strange black magic.

“Brother! What’s happening?” She was in a little pain, but her utter shock and disbelief were far more apparent in her voice.

“You shouldn’t have tried to take it out of you.” Thyra pulled it out a little, intending to thrust it in again.

Unbeknownst to her, it developed directly within her pussy, which was already too small to accommodate Viksha's original cock. 

Due to the insufficient stretch of her birth canal, Thyra's expanding dick was unable to exit it naturally.

“Don’t move. Don’t move… NOoooooo…” It was like she was trying hard to keep her kind mother image intact, only to fail miserably as the rest of the words turned out to be nothing but genuine moaning.

Thyra had given up trying to pull his now-oddly-shaped male organ out of her, as he was somewhat afraid that he might even pull out her inner walls, which were tightly clinging to her dick.

“Ohhh… Brother… Ohhh…” She had already rejected any notion of being a sane woman in front of her child and moaned like a wrench, informing her customer that he was doing a good job. 

However, unlike a wench, it wasn’t a facade. Thyra was perplexed as to why she was pressing so tightly on her thighs, but the sensation of her legs losing all strength caused him to feel their weight on his genitalia.

“You are so hard inside me. You are going to…” While covering her mouth with one hand, Thyra kept one hand around her waist to prevent her from falling and breaking his dick.

However, Thyra wasn’t sure how long he would be able to stop her from breaking his shaft. He looked around and sat on the chair with her on her lap.

Obviously, the one who was most shocked by all this drama was his four-year-old son. He was confused, concerned, and a little afraid at the same time.

He dared not come into the kitchen and stood at the door, asking, “Is Mother okay? Is she ill?”

“Yes.” She gave a sudden shout before Thyra shut her mouth again. 

“Yes, she is fine. She is just tired.” Thyra tried to salvage the sinking ship. There was no way he could have imagined this woman could make his plan of teasing her backfire on him. And it happened not just once, but twice.

She ignored the child in front of her, which made the situation worse. Even while seated, she was wriggling around in an attempt to use her shaft to stimulate her already overstimulated vagina.

“Really?” The boy wasn’t sure that Thyra was telling the truth.

“Yes. She is just tired. Let her rest, ehhhhhhh…” Thyra didn’t get to complete his sentence before he failed to control himself. 

“Oh! God. It’s coming.” She bit the hand covering her mouth and got the chance to scream out loud. However, it wasn’t a prayer. “It’s here. Oh! God. I am coming. Ahhhhh…”

Thyra had already given up trying to hide it. He let her moan without restraint as she wiggled her buttocks on his lap.

And if it wasn’t enough, he could feel a hot, steaming liquid roll out of her baby hole as it trickled down both of their legs. The fact that her long dress covered the entire incident was the only encouraging sign.

“Mother…”

“Ssshhhh…” Thyra quickly shooshed him, saying, “Mother is resting. She is tired.” While she was still, Thyra put an arm around her and tried to support her weight with his body. Only then did he realize all those aggressive movements and pop her left breast out of her dress again.

Thyra covered the left breast with his hand while asking the child, “Why are you here?”

The child paused as if he didn’t remember why he was there in the first place. But he was quick to remember what he wanted to say. 

However, all this surprising action had jumbled up his brain and made him report something he shouldn’t have.

“Sister told me to tell you I want to sleep with you.”

Thyra paused, then sighed, "She really does not want another younger brother or sister."

Read 38 advance chapters and support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thefinal1

12